Em_Butterfly's CD Diary

Day 46

Hi all

Thought I'd share some of my SS+ meals, last night I had quorn pieces, green pepper and salad with some chilli powder : )

Hope you're all getting on ok?

Em

Attachments

• image-2843081437.jpg
    image-2843081437.jpg
    390.7 KB · Views: 44
Had a friend round today and, baring in mind I've lost nearly 2 stone, she made no comment about my weight loss even with my partner saying how impressed he is and I've lost 2 stone - she just said "that's good".

I feel a bit rubbish about it and it's made me think that the 2 stone isn't showing so what's the point? When will people actually start to comment on it? Feel like I really need some positive comments as starting to get bored of quorn :( x

Just put a load of size 20/22 clothes on EBay :D need the money for the shoes I keep buying eeek!

Em_Butterfly said:
Had a friend round today and, baring in mind I've lost nearly 2 stone, she made no comment about my weight loss even with my partner saying how impressed he is and I've lost 2 stone - she just said "that's good".

I feel a bit rubbish about it and it's made me think that the 2 stone isn't showing so what's the point? When will people actually start to comment on it? Feel like I really need some positive comments as starting to get bored of quorn :( x

Jealousy Hun bound to be! Great about the clothes :)

Hey thanks hun, it could be as she's overweight and has struggled to shift the pounds - I actually think she may have put on since the last time I saw her do maybe it was her issues rather than anything personal.

Thank you! Planning to go through my old clothes tomorrow and put some more on there - I have my eye on some Ted Baker wedges so need to fund them!

Em x

Where's the sun gone? Love a bank holiday, still in bed lol! About to have first tetra of the day, only having 3 bars this week and already had them - really miss them!! CDC thinks it might speed up weight loss, I hope so as scales are only showing about 2lb *sigh* two more days to get a total of 4lbs off to reach 2 stone in 7 weeks :)

Day 48

So tired, bloody dogs were awake at 6am wanting to go down the garden. Wish they could see the difference between a work day and a day off lol!

I've decided to refocus on my water as its been slipping and I want another 2 stone off ideally by July 23rd - so just under 7 weeks! I realise this is a tall order but if I have to SS rather than SS+ then I will! Once I'm back from that holiday I've got three weeks until Vegas so need to be good as I'd like to be in the 13s by then : ) I can do this!

What do you think? X

Start: 17.12 Current: 16.2 Target: 10.7

Em_Butterfly said:
Day 48

So tired, bloody dogs were awake at 6am wanting to go down the garden. Wish they could see the difference between a work day and a day off lol!

I've decided to refocus on my water as its been slipping and I want another 2 stone off ideally by July 23rd - so just under 7 weeks! I realise this is a tall order but if I have to SS rather than SS+ then I will! Once I'm back from that holiday I've got three weeks until Vegas so need to be good as I'd like to be in the 13s by then : ) I can do this!

What do you think? X

Yeah course you can!
Vegas, I had elvis wedding in Vegas, you Been before? It's fab :) I have to drink more water much more I got v bad at that! Sure that's why I go off plan xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh wow, bet that was amazing! Never been so very excited! Looking forward to fitting comfortably into an aeroplane seat without feeling like I'm shoehorned in! Did you go to the Grand Canyon?

Yeah I find water hard, I literally would never drink before the diet - I'm not sure if I just need less lol!

X

Em_Butterfly said:
Oh wow, bet that was amazing! Never been so very excited! Looking forward to fitting comfortably into an aeroplane seat without feeling like I'm shoehorned in! Did you go to the Grand Canyon?

Yeah I find water hard, I literally would never drink before the diet - I'm not sure if I just need less lol!

X

Yes went grand canyon, got helicopter and they done a Champayne picnic in grand canyon. Was lovely, good tip go fairly late afternoon ad it's light when at gran canyon but when you fly back it's dusk and seeing Vegas all lit up from the air is absolutely amazing :) there's loads if places doing helicopters to gc, best to book there as alot cheaper. You'll love Vegas, it's wicked :) x xx

Ahh cool, really want to do the helicopter - will have a look when I'm out there. Sounds amazing! Wish it was August now! X

Em_Butterfly said:
Ahh cool, really want to do the helicopter - will have a look when I'm out there. Sounds amazing! Wish it was August now! X

Where you staying? I went MGM x

Across the road at New York, New York :) x

Em_Butterfly said:
Across the road at New York, New York :) x

That's the one with the rolkercoaster on top? X

That's right :) can't wait! X

Reasons to lose weight (in no particular order!):

1. To no longer be the fat one in the family or the fat friend
2. To be healthy, I'm 30 soon and want to be healthy in my 30s
3. To look good and feel good about my appearance
4. To wear clothes I want to wear rather than what fits or hides my body
5. To improve my confidence
6. To be happy about what I see in photos and actually want them taken
7. So I can wear my sister's clothes!
8. To wear bikinis on holiday ever single year!
9. To feel comfortable when I'm walking on my own and not be thinking "ahhhh I'm wobbling!"
10. To not tip the seesaw completely to the ground
11. To have a roomy airplane seat - even on Ryanair!
12. To cross my legs without one being at at 90 degree angle when it's on top of the other
13. To wear slinky little dresses or short skirts whilst I can still get away with it!
14. To have people describe me as 'small' rather than 'big'
15. To not feel like everyone is staring at me in a restaurant thinking "she needs that meal like a hole in the head"
16. To feel like me

17. To enjoy the summer and not spend it covering up as much as possible and then sweating like a pig!
18. To not have to put talc between my legs when I wear a skirt or dress because my thighs chafe
19. To wear all the beautiful clothes that fitted me when I was 11 and a half stone
20. To feel like a lb overweight is too much rather than being in denial until I'm nearly 18 stone

Day 49

Weigh in day today - week 7! Really hoping for 4lbs but scales are showing me just under that :( hoping that when I've umm 'gone' then it will go down a bit. I'd be mega happy for 4lbs as had some low losses recently plus I'd hit the 2 stone mark!

47 days until the summer holidays and I want to be 13.12 stone!

Should I SS?

X

Sooooooo happy:scale: just had my weigh in and I've lost 5.75lbs this week! So pleased! I know some people are losing this every week but I've had three weeks of lower losses so I'm over the moon! Just what I needed to keep on the straight and narrow - I was starting to get bored, I hadn't cheated but started to think about it but now I know I can be in those 13s at least by August for my holiday :D yayayayayay!

Em_Butterfly said:
Sooooooo happy:scale: just had my weigh in and I've lost 5.75lbs this week! So pleased! I know some people are losing this every week but I've had three weeks of lower losses so I'm over the moon! Just what I needed to keep on the straight and narrow - I was starting to get bored, I hadn't cheated but started to think about it but now I know I can be in those 13s at least by August for my holiday :D yayayayayay!

Whooooooo hoooooooo well done u that's a great loss I'm so pleased for u xxx roll on that holiday hey in that super hot bikini xxxxxx congrats

Back