Emilys Diary

Yay well done Em, enjoy your out day tomorrow. xx

Thank you Monica, how has your day been? xx

FULL of YUM !! LOL
I am still finding it hard to get my head around the fact that I eat and loose weight, I just hope I can maintain it long term and I don't get complaisant.

So today is a down day, haven't woken up hungry so I'm sure if I keep myself busy I won't be thinking of food. Going to get my hair done this morning and then off to a friends house this afternoon so double busy. Hope everyone has a good day :) xx

Emilyx said:
So today is a down day, haven't woken up hungry so I'm sure if I keep myself busy I won't be thinking of food. Going to get my hair done this morning and then off to a friends house this afternoon so double busy. Hope everyone has a good day :) xx

Down day for me too Emily! Enjoy your hair appointment :D

P x

Have a good DD today honey, I am there with you two in spirit xx

How are you finding your down day Pauline? I'm finding mine so easy today! I had one slim fast bar (98 cals) but that was so I didn't feel hungry a little later.

Thank you Monica, how are you finding today?

My hair is a lovely reddy brown :D Now it matches my hair extensions I bought the other day lol! xxx

OOOO where are your extensions from xxx

Emilyx said:
How are you finding your down day Pauline? I'm finding mine so easy today! I had one slim fast bar (98 cals) but that was so I didn't feel hungry a little later.

Thank you Monica, how are you finding today?

My hair is a lovely reddy brown :D Now it matches my hair extensions I bought the other day lol! xxx

Not bad so far, thanks Emily. Had some cherries for elevenses and I've made tonight's veggie curry, so the house smells like an Indian takeaway (no bad thing! ;))

Off to the dentist in a minute, only for a checkup, so I will probably have something to eat when I get back.

Keep going, we're over halfway through the day :D

P x

Em your colour sounds nice I have some red in mine as well, mine surprise surprise its called chocolate cookie, I must have been on a diet when i chose it LOL. Today's has definitely been the easiest down days, I just had my very filling omelette (100 gr mushrooms is a lot) because I am off shopping for a dress for tomorrow's races (the ones I have are too big now :) ) and won't be back till tea time. Keep well lovely xx

Not bad so far, thanks Emily. Had some cherries for elevenses and I've made tonight's veggie curry, so the house smells like an Indian takeaway (no bad thing! ;))

Off to the dentist in a minute, only for a checkup, so I will probably have something to eat when I get back.

Keep going, we're over halfway through the day :D

P x

Hope the dentist went okay, the days nearly over with now and I had a mini milk for 30 calories but I'm not hungry, so not going to push it, might have an omlette later :) xx

Yay a great day, I love hair extensions, just wish they had been about a few years ago, I love the clip in ones.

Em your colour sounds nice I have some red in mine as well, mine surprise surprise its called chocolate cookie, I must have been on a diet when i chose it LOL. Today's has definitely been the easiest down days, I just had my very filling omelette (100 gr mushrooms is a lot) because I am off shopping for a dress for tomorrow's races (the ones I have are too big now :) ) and won't be back till tea time. Keep well lovely xx

Lol! They do come out with some weird names for these hair colours don't they? My down days been quite easy too, could it be down to the heat I wonder? Ooh I hope dress shopping went well! Its nice when clothes are too big now isn't it? Though not cheap! lol xxx

My weigh in a on Monday, I know I have gone down a little as I am a serial weighed, hope it goes a bit more but as I have said in my diary if its even a lb a week I will be ecstatic as its the right direction, am feeling a bit better than earlier felt sad for my girls going, they are like a whirlwind whilst they are here lots of laughing shouting and mess, but gosh do I miss them , and my little grandson, but eldest daughter has work tonight.
I have got a salad prepared on the side with some mussels but I just have no appetite today, I am going to gave to force something down.
Ha

I am hoping to go up in October, fingers crossed everything goes to plan.
Oh yes I am so pleased not just for the loss,but I am actually enjoying this way of eating it takes away any guilt which is probably what helped make me put on, eat feel bad eat some more... And it is supposed to have health benefits too, hopefully when I get a few lbs off I will notice some benefit on my joints.
x

Aw Octobers not that far away really so fingers crossed everything goes to plan for you :)
Oh yes I agree with you about this way of eating, you could have a proper binge one day (upto 2000 cals), nothing the next & still lose weight. . You def will feel better with your joints, when I was at my heaviest (16stone) I couldn't walk my little one to nursery and my legs kept going numb as I walked, when I lost 2 stone I could walk fine so it should def benefit you too. xx

Back