Emilys Diary

So todays an UP day, and also X-Factor tonight, but for some reason today I've just been on the go since I've been awake which is unlike me. Really hot here today, but the little one isn't liking the heat & its making his asthma bad so trying not to do too much for him. But, it also means I can have an ice cream and not feel guilty as its an UP day - woo hoo got to love this! Also, I had a cheeky look at the scales this morning and I've lost weight so its def doing something. xxx

It was good hun thank you, warm but overcast while the races took place then the sunshine beam while we enjoyed a live concert on the lawn surrounded by three champagne bars one burger van and one grilled meat van LOL
DD on a hot day should be easier for you I agree maybe have a bit of BBQ with some salad. xx

Oh my I bet you were glad you went on an up day! Today been asked to go to little ones dads parents house for one, think they're planning a bit of a BBQ so not going to eat until later and have some meat, will have my fitness pal on my phone so can work it out from there lol! Which concert was it? xx

You are doing great Emily, I cant believe x factor is back already, where has this year gone?
You didn't get out of this invite then lol, actually a BBQ in this weather sounds perfect.
My friend went to Newbury races for the concert yesterday, said it was brilliant.

Lol nope couldnt get out of it sadly though im glad i have my phone with me ;) though this invite was from last week as little one didnt see them them

i agree this year has gone too quickly! not long until its christmas lol hope your okay xxx

Sent from my U8815 using MiniMins

So yesterday went well, had one chicken roll yesterday & that was it, though I didn't feel hungry at all all day! Todays my UP day and I still don't feel hungry lol, never mind I'm sure I will soon. Got specsavers this afternoon - whats the bet I need new glasses :rolleyes:, just want today done and over with really as little one has got his 2nd hospital appointment tomorrow (for possible sensory/autism/adhd) & since his last appointment 2 weeks ago hes got worse, has now taken to slapping himself on the head if hes frustrated or if its too noisy, so I'm hoping we get some answers.

Though one good thing today, is the heat has gone :eek:! I don't like it when its too hot as its just ugh - but today can feel a breeze. Hope everyone has a good day :) xxx

Hi hun you you get the answers you need today for your little one. xx

just want today done and over with really as little one has got his 2nd hospital appointment tomorrow (for possible sensory/autism/adhd) & since his last appointment 2 weeks ago hes got worse, has now taken to slapping himself on the head if hes frustrated or if its too noisy, so I'm hoping we get some answers.

Emily, I will be thinking of you and your son today - good luck.

P xxx

aw good luck today emma, gosh it must be agonizing trying to get help for this i do feel for you, xxx

Have fun on your UD today. I always like to get new glasses, although it takes me ages to pick a pair or two.... lol.

Hey, thank you everyone. Well complex needs team is certain my little one autism with sensory issues. She wants him to get properly diagnosed asap for us to get the right help and is wanting him properly assessed to see what help he needs with school before November, but shes leaving next week so she wants to get it sorted asap. We're also being referred to wheelchair services for a more stable buggy for my little one. She is going to speak to the paediatricion to get the diagnosis on paper today and will ring me to let me know whats the next stage. Also I need different glasses... lol typical.

Diet wise - eek weigh in tomorrow! On a down day today and only just ate a slim fast bar for 98 cals, don't think I'm going to eat much more as not even hungry :/

Hope everyone else is doing okay today xxx

big hugs xxx your doing good with the diet hun and fingers crossed tomorrow xx

Thank you, I hope we are as fed up of being messed about! I'm impatient though and want it all done now, but the next EYPARM (where they have a meeting to discuss children with additional needs) is in November so fingers crossed its all done before then. Also these assessments will find out where on the spectrum he is. Think it helped he had a tantrum in there and nearly bit everyone :/ xxx

At least things are moving now, fingers crossed for November. You are doing really well sticking to your down day when everything around you is so stressful..... well done!!!

Back