Emmas Diary-found my motivation

Ahhhhh I see :) Silly me! :8855:

bad, bad, bad and more bad! God im so rubbish! Ive had a really good day, lots of fruit and veg but nothing has filled me up (or my mind is playing tricks). Anyway it was mats dad birthday today he had a thai cooking lesson as his present..well we ended up having some of the food! spring rolls x3 and a curry of somesort. I only had about 3 mouthfulls of curry as it was to spicy but the spring rolls were so nice and i just know they are going to be really bad even though they were homemade. So i think ive pretty much blown it this week, ive let myself down. You know i worked really hard to loose those 4 pounds and i think its going to be embarrasing to go back and put it back on....

Did you keep your syns low up til the eve? If so, you may well be alright. Try not to worry too much and put it behind you, do your best to get back on plan tomorrow and keep busy to avoid nibbles. Keep a food diary too as it will help you stay on plan. Even if you do gain, next week it will be back off again so stick at it xxx

yep only syns i had was mikados 3.5 syns! I did alot of housework today hoovering and mopping the floors and i also went on a walk with sophie..im not justifying my tea but i hope it wont be as bad..tomorrow its a bbq ;-(..but i have bought ww sausages, wont have any bread and lots of salad. Fruit for brekky xx

hi hun.
just checking back in now i have my computer back.
Why dont you pop your food diary up here so we can have a look!?
Whens your next weigh in? If you want to claw back some weight loss from a bad day i was always tokld to have a few ss food days like literally have as much ss food as you can.
good luck chick.
xxx

well 9 weeks till im back at work! I cant believe it, the last 9 months have gone so fast! Sophie is nearly 7 months, my baby is growing so much lol. So yes bad bad weekend but hey thats life. 100% today and tomorrow and the next day and hopefully this will carry on! Ive felt really hungry the past few days, i think its becuase its *** week, i have the implant and the hormones drive me crazy! Matt is away in bradford tuesday and wednesday so i must not confort eat! and also need to do meals for one..thinking pasta dish or maybe egg and chips lol. I havent really got much to say, my life is pretty boring lol x

Right i need a good talking to, and a good kick up the bum!!! Im sacking this week off, ive just been rubbish. Honestly I dont know know why, I was on a high after loosing 4 pounds last week and now i think im at square one. Im txting my consultant today to say ive had a bad week, before i wouldnt have gone to class to not face the embarssament but no im going to go and face the music. I feel like my stomach is a bottomless pit this week, star week makes me feel so hungry. It shouldnt be an excuse i know. Sometimes i wonder if im just suppost to be fat? My partner says he loves me just the way I am and so is not really that supportive of me doing SW.
I need to start doing food diarys again, it does help.
Emx

Don't really know what to say other than to remind you that you are doing this because losing weight would make you feel better about yourself and it's YOU that you are doing it for. Does being bigger make you happy? If so, then stay bigger but if get fed up with it then SW is here to help! Maybe * week will always be a bit of a problem but next time you will be ready for it!!! Get lots of low syn/ free treats in and be prepared. Get your food diary going again- you CAN do it!!! xxx

feeling down

i feel useless today, if i could tape my mouth up then i would! I txt my consultant to say ive had a rubbish week and im really embarassed to come to wi but havent heard off her. Sophie is playing up, she is teething so is really misrable at the mo. I dont feel happy bigger no, I want to eat nice things and not put weight on..in a ideal world eh! I should stop feeling sorry for myself and get on with it shouldnt i! Off to tesco tomorrow to do some shopping, it was useless at the weekend with the nice weather everything was gone from salad to the meats. Emx

Do a rough meal planner for the week and then write yourself a shopping list before you go with lots of free foods on to make into really yummy recipes. Then ONLY buy the stuff on the list xxx

Right im going to do another soup as i have carrots, parsnips and potatos that need using up. I quite fancy the stew even though its getting warmer think it will be filling, spagetthi and meatballs, chicken and jacket pots. No treats though, if i want a treat i will have to walk to costcutter which is half a hour away. Emx

Thanks for the tip, will look into the recipe. God i feel like crap lol, i am dreading tonights weigh-in. I still havent heard from my consultant but at least i bothered to txt her. Im so mad at myself, what a wasted week! One less week till i go back to work and to try and get back into my clothes. I had a good cry last night about numerous things and heres why i gear myself upto fail and eat bad things.

I am in financial difficulty, I wont go into it but im struggling and I dont get much help from the goverment in regards to tax credits and once i go back to work i will be even worse off..im worried about the future.

Self confidence, i have a big lack of this. I look in the mirror and cannot find one thing i like about myself.sad eh! My oh gets fed up of me moaning as he says he loves everything about me, and my friends said i must carry my weight well as they cant see what I see.

Tiredness,I knew becoming mummy would be hard work but the sleepless nights are wearing me out.
Not upto much today, off to tesco mid-moring to get supplies for the week. Picking my sister up from college at lunchtimes, then got to finish off sophies christening invitations! Could u imangine how great i would feel if i was a size 14 by then (29th august). Not sure if thats an unrealistic goal but its something to aim for.

Emx

I cant believe it, i have lost 1.5 pounds!! But its not an excuse to eat badly every week. Back on plan 100% tomorrow with food diary :). Thanks for all you ladies who have given me a kick up the backsidexx

Well done hun! I am really pleased for you. Use it to spur you on as just imagine how much you could lose 100% all week, you'll be a skinny minnie in no time :) xxx

Morning everyone, sophie is 7 months today! Cant believe time has flown by! She sits and says dada to, its lovely. Just had my beans on toast,very filling. Not upto much today still need to make my christening invites and will hopefully get out for a walk. My oh keeps pestering me to make something sweet so im thinking weetabix cake. Spaghetti and meatballs for tea, one of my favourite meals x

morning everyone, its sunny here so washing is on and ready for the line. Soph is having a nap so just had a syn free pancake with mullerlight and banana yum yum! I had a really stressful day yesterday (financial again! ) but i didnt turn to junk food instead i kept myself busy, went out for a walk to get fresh air etc. Pretty much the same today, going go round me mums and finish they christening invites, i thought it would easier and cheaper to make them myself but its so time consuming lol. x

Moment of weakness last night..chinese :-(. I have had a 100% week so far then my OH decided that he wanted a chinese at 9 at night! id already had tea etc but when it was delivered oh the smell. I resisted for 10mins then i had 10 chips, two spoonfulls of egg fried rice and a bite of some chilli chicken. Annoyed at myself really, I didnt need it but it was just beacuse it was there. Grrr. Lets hope it doesnt show on the scales this week. My OH is off this weekend for a change although the weather is horrible today. We are going into town to sort a few things out and also going to look for a new bed as ours is broken!!

Im tired today, sophie loves getting up so early, my day starts at 5.30 am every day. i cant remember the last time i had a lay-in, defo before i was pregnant lol. My hayfever has hit me today with a vengance, sinuses, blocked nose, itchy eyes and mouth. Got my food planned for the day, just need to be low syns to make up for last night!
Emx

Back