Emma's shrink....a bit of everything to get the weight off...

good morning my lovelies.....

so, i went to see cdc yesterday afternoon. was great to see her. she weighed me and on her scales i was 13st 2lbs. 4lb more than i am on my scales but i was fully clothed and it was late afternoon. so in order not to confuse the whole thing, i am going to go by my own loss of 8lbs. and will go by my scales on the morning of weigh in days. which might i add i am over the moon about. especially as it sees me back in the 12's again :D:D:D.
i mentioned to cdc about period and she said just keep an eye on it and see if i come on at the end of my pack when im supposed to. she reckon it not make any difference if i went up to 810 either. so i'll wait and see what happens although its doing my freaking head in..........grrrr..!!!:mad::mad:

i got some tetras this time around and i got some bars too. although she did say maybe only have one every other day to begin with. so i got 5. my next weigh in day is monday 7th feb at 10.30am. so 9 days to go lol.

so grannys party....
had a great wee nite. she just loved having all the family around her. and of course wee mammy had a huge buffet set out. OMG i had such a dribbling homer simpson moment.. :17729:

but i did restrain myself lol. i had my chicken drumsticks as planned and my wee glass of coke zero. but i do have to confess that i did also have a couple of cocktail sausages and a tiny slice of birthday cake. but dont think it did a lot of damage. i drank about 2 pints of water on the way home and when i got home. and this morning i did a keto test and im still in the pink lol. and a quick sneak on the scales and im still where i was yesterday morning...phew. so limited damage.

am back to normal this morning now sitting with my pint of water and my first shake. cant wait for my next weigh in now. from 2moro i am going to start walking on the treadmill again. didnt want to do any exercise last week until i got settled back into cd again. so from 2moro i'm going to do 30mins walk which is 2 miles at my normal pace. so by next sunday i'll have 14miles done lol. :whacky068:

thank you all for ur kind posts over the last few days. sorry for being lazy and not replying individually but y'all know who ya are anyways :D:D:D. hope u all had a good weekend aboard the nutty train woop woop xxxxxx

WOW....

WOULD U LOOK AT THAT...MY BMI IS NOW UNDER 30 WHICH MEANS I AM OVERWEIGHT INSTEAD OF OBESE ANYMORE....................WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... :bliss:

Hey girlie!!!!
Well done for resisting all the scrummy food!! I can tell you now I wouldn't have been able to do it!! Hahaha :)
I would definitely say go by your scales chick, especially as you had a late Afternoon weigh in!!
I got my bars today :) :) Oh my god, it took me 40 mins to eat 1 bar and I had a bloody jaw ache after! Haha!!
Definitely makes the diet that bit easier having something to chew, I don't feel like I am going without so much now!!

9 days until your next weigh in!!!! That means you shall see a fab loss next Monday!! I never got weighed yesterday!! LONG STOREY!!!

I would have had more than a few cocktail sausages if I was there! So very well done, and your still in ketosis :) thats fab!!

So glad you had a nice night!! Well deserved after all your hard work :)

I'm raring to go on the nutty train this week!! TOOT TOOT xxxxx

Hey im new to the forum & hope you dont mind me posting. Trying to work my way through all the diaries! Sounds like you did a great job resisting all the food, i dont think i would have been able to do it!

Hey im new to the forum & hope you dont mind me posting. Trying to work my way through all the diaries! Sounds like you did a great job resisting all the food, i dont think i would have been able to do it!

thank u suzykate and welcome to the forum. i hope u are getting on okay in ur journey so far. this forum is great for help and motivation.
yeah i did my best to resist, im only human though after all. but was very proud of myself for only having what i did xx

You did great Emz!! Resisting all that food like you did... you should be proud of yourself, as are all us nuts!!!

I agree with you and Kels you should go by your own scale! Especially cause it is a fact that it is better to weigh yourself in your birthday suit in the morning when you wake up!!

Something to also be proud of.... going down in BMI categories!!!! That is a great accomplishment!!! Kuddos!! You are doing great!!

Onwardsss nutty train!! Woooot Woooooooooooooooot! We wanna go to Skinny Town!! (Don't they have a smiley face that is dancing??)

Welcome to the forum Suzy Kate!! It is the best support you can have while embarking on this journey of ours. I am on day 3 as we speak and I really could not have done it without minimins nor without these girls!! Their diaries brighten up my day and everytime I feel like I might want something to eat I login and I feel better... So welcome!!

Do you have a diary we can check out?

Well everyone another day over and another day 100%...

I have been mega hungry today. Although I've struggled with my water so that doesn't help. But I resisted and am glad that I have another day under my belt. Feels good.

So hoping 2moro isn't just as hungry and that I can guzzle a bit more water.

Hope everyone else had a good day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning chick!!
Well done on another 100% day :-D

Hope your not as hungry today as you was yesterday!!

Have a great day xxx

Kels_85 said:
Morning chick!!
Well done on another 100% day :-D

Hope your not as hungry today as you was yesterday!!

Have a great day xxx

Morning hunni. well I was so so hungry last nite. Was watching telly with OH and trying to keep my mind of it. But every single bloody advert was about food.. One add break started with kfc, then haribo sweets and then creme egg...WTF..!!! I was certain someone had a gluttony wish on me.
And then I go to bed and dream about food all nite..oh my life.!!
I dreamt that I went to the shop and bought a big stash of sweets. dairy milk, jelly sweets, oh and a time out ice-cream (do they even exist???) lol. And then I brought them home and hid them in the bedside cabinet in my room...!!!! I think I'm losing the plot...!!!!

So gonna be a hard day today, I'm so tempted to eat it's unreal. But I WILL NOT give in. I keep telling myself that my reward for being good today will be the choc mint bar as my final meal tonight with a nice cuppa. Can't wait.
And I have the challenge of cooking for OH tonight as he is gonna be here putting in and tiling a new fireplace for me. Although it's a challenge I'm just gonna keep telling myself that 5 mins of indulgence is not worth it when I've worked so hard already.
Oh if I could just get today over and get back to work 2moro.

Anyway, hope everyone has a good day. I need a big honk for the nutty train today to keep me on the track lol. TOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.!!!!!! xxxxx

emz.is.shrinkin said:
Morning hunni. well I was so so hungry last nite. Was watching telly with OH and trying to keep my mind of it. But every single bloody advert was about food.. One add break started with kfc, then haribo sweets and then creme egg...WTF..!!! I was certain someone had a gluttony wish on me.
And then I go to bed and dream about food all nite..oh my life.!!
I dreamt that I went to the shop and bought a big stash of sweets. dairy milk, jelly sweets, oh and a time out ice-cream (do they even exist???) lol. And then I brought them home and hid them in the bedside cabinet in my room...!!!! I think I'm losing the plot...!!!!

So gonna be a hard day today, I'm so tempted to eat it's unreal. But I WILL NOT give in. I keep telling myself that my reward for being good today will be the choc mint bar as my final meal tonight with a nice cuppa. Can't wait.
And I have the challenge of cooking for OH tonight as he is gonna be here putting in and tiling a new fireplace for me. Although it's a challenge I'm just gonna keep telling myself that 5 mins of indulgence is not worth it when I've worked so hard already.
Oh if I could just get today over and get back to work 2moro.

Anyway, hope everyone has a good day. I need a big honk for the nutty train today to keep me on the track lol. TOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.!!!!!! xxxxx

Oh gosh!! I know what you been about all the adverts about food!! It seems like every advert that comes on is food related doesn't it!! But you have come so far already, it would be silly too mess it up now!! You can do it!! I hate faith you! :)
It is hard sometimes, even I have my odd moment where I think - oh fudge this I'm having a bag of crisp! But then I stop myself and think, if I eat something, it will take me right back to the beginning of my journey, and I'm pretty sure that when we stepped on this train, the destination said 1 way only!! So no going back! :)

Try and find something thats really time consuming today if your not at work!! It will take your mind off of things for a while!
And you have too cook tonight too, you can get through it I know you can! Cooking for other people is hard, but just keep Mondays weigh in results in your mind :)

Hope today passes quickly for you!! I spend all week wishing the days away! Haha!

Massive HONK for you chick, tooooooooooot tooooooooooooooot all the way too skinny town xxxxx

Massive Honk Wooooooot WOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT!!!

Kels I couldn't have said it better myself!! ONE WAY there is no going back....Emz convince yourself that it is not even an option.

You have done so well so far and I know you can do it I know you won't break. Look how far you have come!! You have the power!! You are already in control. Nothing to worry about.... YOU GOT THIS!

Have a great day at work!!

Thank you girlies.....

And d'ya know what.... I think I just got my mojo back. I stood on the scales and I'm 12st 11lbs so another lb off.
And I did my waist measurement and ive lost 3 inches....woohoo.

Have just made my first shake (stayed in bed late to avoid food lol). Made the banana one with extra water and crushed ice in a blender and OMG I am in heaven. Porridge for afternoon, gonna make crisps for early evening and then my first ever bar for tonight. Ooh I'm excited now. I am a bit dehydrated so gonna have to up the water today as didn't drink enough yesterday.
So I'm back in the zone hunnies, glad that little wobble is over with. But I actually think me taking this 'phantom' TOTM hasn't helped me either. Wish to feck it would go away...grrrr.

So here's to a great day tooooot toooooot xxxxx

I am happy to hear that you are back in the zone. I never doubted ya!! Have a great day!! I am gonna try and get some work done now. :crazy: I've been at work for an hour and I am only cuising on the forum.... I think I'm addicted :p

Yeeeee haaaaa Emz!!!!!
That's soooooo good!! See, stick with it and those pesky lbs will just keep falling off!! Well dine chick :)

Glad you have your mojo back :) let's Not let it disappear again! Hahaha!!

Have a great day Honey xxxxx

I'm so glad you are back in the zone!! and I can tell you do nothing that 5 minutes of pleasure isn't worth it!! I had a slip on day 15 on CD, and the damn weight didn't shift for 5 whole days.....which is heart breaking when you are starving yourself!!!!!

Well done honey! xx

Thank you dolls.

Well I just had my 2nd maple and pecan porridge and thank feck I only got 2 as they are pure BOKE..!! yuck yuck yuck.!! Well at least that's them out of the way and I have my nice apple and cinnamon, and original flavour for the rest of the week. Yuuummmmyyy.

So gonna make the oriental crisps for when OH will be eating his dinner. And then a lovely bar to look forward to along with a nice cuppa once I've the washing and ironing all done.. Woooohoooo xxxx

Emz, it's all about the bars!! They are so nice!! The chocolate and mint one was like after 8's :) so nice!! It's a bit chewy, but so worth the jaw ache! Hahaha!!

I don't know how you stomach the porridges, mine always come out lumpy! Yuck!! Maybe it's the way I make them!

Enjoy your crisps chick!! In still yet to try that recipe out yet!!

xxx

Bleugh, the maple and pecan ming!!!! I had to send the rest of the porridges back without bothering trying them, I just couldnt even think about them without gipping!

Not tried the bars yet....think Im going to leave them for much later on in case they slow me down. x

Back