ProPoints Emma's weight weathers diary 2014

Brilliant :) I can't wait for my tummy tuck it'll make a huge difference to me. I'd be able to buy size 12 jeans instead of 14s just because of my tummy (apron belly)! And then the dieting will help even more. I'm really self conscious of it it effects everything in my life and it's the first area I look at in mirror dressed or underdressed!!

Wondering whether to start PP today not F&H I did well on it before!
I'm quite excited about being back on it and having the app to monitor my food....is that sad lol!!

x

It's not sad chick I'm excited with my app ha ha getting my barcode scanner out all the time lol

No drink since your wedding - sounds like you need a drink to me :)

Wedding in Cyprus sounds glorious!!

Wondering whether to start PP today not F&H I did well on it before! I'm quite excited about being back on it and having the app to monitor my food....is that sad lol!! x

I think you can mix it up a bit can't you? So you could see how you progress through the day & what you're eating & go F&H or counting accordingly...

Yes I believe so. I've been reading up on WW site. I found it really easy today doing PP I have got a bit of a headache though don't know if I've not drank enough maybe or it's the lights at work. I always seem to get headache on a Monday

No drink since your wedding - sounds like you need a drink to me :)

Wedding in Cyprus sounds glorious!!

I think you can mix it up a bit can't you? So you could see how you progress through the day & what you're eating & go F&H or counting accordingly...

It's was fantastic we hired a private yacht and got married on top deck then sailed out into ocean for our reception

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1392068623.450917.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1392068693.442240.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1392068730.713834.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1392068779.791442.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1392068672.711791.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1392068672.711791.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 41
2nd day of diary
Breakfast
Banana,cereal bar 2
Milk for coffee 4
Lunch
Tuna/mayo sweetcorn 2
Huge salad
Snacks