ProPoints Emma's weight weathers diary 2014

Bless ya keep ya chin up your doing brilliantly xx

I'm good thanks I take each day as it comes and thinking positive...at the moment lol xx

Good girl :) I love Baileys
I'm out Saturday with Hubby it'll be tons of G&T with shots in between ;) can't wait it's been ages since we had a night out together. We only get to see each other at weekends and 2 of those each month we have his kids so don't get much time for each other xx

Enjoy your night out x

Good luck for wi, u have been so good so I'm sure you'll have a nice loss. We all get days when we feel better than others..just know that you'll feel better soon. My hubby away til tomorrow :( so no happy valentines day for me!

Stayed the same girlies but I'm ok with that as I went shopping for new jeans as my pre surgery ones are way too big and guess what?
I bought skinny jeans,skin tight dress and cropped top all size 12!!
I was a size 16 before my tummy tuck with lipo but still the same weight so it goes to show it's not all about numbers on scales when you have had surgery like me. So I'm going to concentrate on inches and shape and maintain my weight..would love to be in the 11s but hey that's my mind for you..
Some pics from this morning
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1392397084.579807.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1392397103.942301.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1392397114.057573.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1392397127.538503.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1392397139.459977.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1392397149.359433.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1392397159.237372.jpg

B-milk banana 4
L-medley bar 3
D- steak bistro meal with herb pots and rosti 18
Melt in middle choc puds and cream 12
Baileys not sure yet as haven't drunk any so far
Valentines meal

Clothes look fab you look fab

Scales numbers really mean nothing it's all about how you feel and clothes to me. I'd be a size smaller if I had tummy tuck just wish I could afford it right now xx

Wow wow wow!!! I hope you kicked that down day to the floor with those outfits!!!

A sts is ok and as you say it's a lot to do with inches & size, 16 to 12 is nothing to be sniffed at and neither is that tum!! I'd love to be able to wear skinny jeans but my thighs do not permit it!!

Wow wow wow!!! I hope you kicked that down day to the floor with those outfits!!!

A sts is ok and as you say it's a lot to do with inches & size, 16 to 12 is nothing to be sniffed at and neither is that tum!! I'd love to be able to wear skinny jeans but my thighs do not permit it!!

Ohh Hun I kicked that day right in the face
I felt fab today

Back