Wheat crunches 3p
Emma's delight 4p
Cereal bar 3p
Maltesers 10p
So stayed within points but
Today!!!
B-weetabix 3p
L-chick tikka 3p cheese risotto 8p
No meal for dinner but 4lyons cup cakes at 4p each!!!!!!
Ohh no and iv got judging cookery entries in school for at David's day tomos! So I'm going to get back on track on Tuesday and giving myself just 25propoints. Do you think that's realistic girlies???
When I weigh Friday I will not expect a loss..

On a positive note just bought this
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1392570425.138960.jpg
It will arrive Thursday!!

Nice machine!

I hate it when my face falls into cake like that, I also have a habit to lose control a little - I hope you enjoyed them ;)

I don't think you were supposed to go below 26pp a day?? So be careful!

Sounds like fun tomorrow though! Enjoy!

Hi girlies dreadful day judging cookery competitions for eisteddfod!!
Cakes cakes leeks cheese and welsh stodgy!!
I'm back to counting today so fingers crossed I won't put on too much?
Hey if I spent 30mins on my exercise bike every night how many pp extra could I achieve??

Well a pound on this week which is ok as thought it would be more!! We had our eisteddfod this morning so more damn cakes yeek!!
Will get back in ww wagon tomos and hubby putting bike together for me today so I'm hoping 20-30mins a night??
Well see as this will be my first exercise since tummy tuck
Hope you all ok x

Hey Emma how's you?

After your hysterectomy did they put you on HRT?
I've been on it since 2006 and got told today I have to think about what to do next as I've been on it far too long. God knows how I'm going to do that my hot flushes are horrid
x

No chick iv still got ovaries Hun.. I will go into earlier menopause tho chick.Have you had hyster? How are you taking hrt? Emma x

Yeah I had total hyst in 06 and put on climaval immediately. But should have only been on it max of 5 yrs and I've been left on it. Had to have hyst due to severe endometriosis

xx

Ahh Hun it's a nightmare to know what to do for the best!!
How old was you having hyst?
I had mine for a dis functional uterus (bleeding all the time)

Ahh Hun it's a nightmare to know what to do for the best!! How old was you having hyst? I had mine for a dis functional uterus (bleeding all the time)

I was 33 Hun. It's going to be a trial of herbal things possibly but I'm unsure. Going to make appt with dr to discuss it

Well done on the 1lb loss, it's all going the right way :)

Exciting about your bike....bet you can't wait to get on!! Although I would say 30 min may be pushing it if it's your first exercise since the op, be careful! :D

Back