Em's diary

Jo - i'm not an early morning eater, so breakfast doesn't usually make an appearance till 10am, and by then a couple of muffins are perfect to keep me going till lunch.

Anja - thanks so much for your for your comments. I almost feel bad reading how some on here are struggling a bit while I'm still finding it so easy and the weight is still falling off faster than I expect it to.

Managed pretty well today in all - was a 12 hour day in the end, so am pretty knackered and will definitely sleep well tonight!

B: 2 muffins (and gallons of coffee after an ungodly early start)
L: About 10 cold meatballs (mint & rosemary) & about 100g roast chicken
D: Half roast chicken frittata, sf jelly
S: 3 muffins, pack of beef jerky

hey hun dont worry about all the strugglers they will find their level at some stage whether it be dukan or not ....... you may hit sts yet but we will be there for you , just enjoy ever lb as it falls off you

I almost feel bad reading how some on here are struggling a bit while I'm still finding it so easy and the weight is still falling off faster than I expect it to.

How nice are you?!

<Must admit that I've never felt bad, par for the course for a Chief Witch!>

I have picked up a bug at work, so as well as catching up from last weekend and having to contend with an extra long day on wednesday I am now also officially under the weather. Sorry for not checking in yesterday really, but I didn't stay up long last night and wasn't really fit for anything.

So for yesterday:
B: 2 muffins
L: Half roast chicken frittata, vanilla muller light
D: Turkey meatloaf (3 short slices), 1/4 roast butternut squash, sf jelly
S: Rest of muffins

I'll be back later on for catching up on everyone's news - just need to get today out of the way and done. Been a loooooong week!

hope you feel better soon xxx

Sorry you're under the weather Em - hope you are feeling better soon.

Take care of yourself Emma
x

Ah you guys! Thanks very much, and don't worry - I won't let it knock me off the diet, I'm sure a good nights sleep tonight will do the trick :)

Have a good weekend rest - I know that's what I will do, I've been fighting the cold bug that my kids had all week too.

And never feel guilty for being successful with your diet :-D

Cheers anja, will do. Dress down today so got to wear my skinny jeans finally!

B: 2 muffins
L: 2 slices smoked salmon, 8 meatballs, 1/4 butternut squash
D: ginger chilli lime chicken (1 breast) with broccoli and green beans, sf jelly
S: 3 muffins

How on earth do you split your muffins? If I am at home as I have been this week mine are all gone within about 10 minutes of coming out of the oven!

It's easy really - all in one go would be too much for me - I could probably have a good go at eating them all at once, but I think I'd be too full after.

I just take 3 to work with me, then make sure i have a drink when i eat them. 2 with a drink fills me up for breakfast, and then one is perfect for an afternoon snack with a cup of tea then the rest for pudding in the evening. I love having something cakey to look forward to in the evening...

I adore my muffins too - they just seem so naughty. I am liking the gojis in them and on my next PV day thought I might make some carrot cake ones.

Been a lovely lazy day today, and have tended to graze rather than have any proper meals thus far. So far today i've eaten:

3 muffins, 1 sf jelly, 1 fillet smoked mackerel, pack of beef jerky.

D: Sirloin steak with celeriac chips, asaparagus & some kind of steak sauce made with quark, 2 muffins

OMG - celeriac chips have just made my weekend! Anyone that's not tried them yet get on the case.

No chips since November - these are awesome :D :D :D

Celeriabc chips are my fave - Vicky got me on them! I have also done them with swede and turnip! After no potatoes, they taste amazing!

Back