Em's First CD Diary

hi :) i started the 3rd so a day ahead of u,i had my 1st weigh in today and lost 7 and a half pound so im more than happy with that,im doing ss+,u seem to b doing brilliently well done x

Hi katie and Thank you :) 7th day today and still coping.....although there are some lovely food smells in the office today which is making me feel starving !!!

well done on your weight loss i'm hoping for the same tonight...eeekkk !!! how are you coping day to day ??

Em x

you are doing brilliantly well done - i cant wait to get started tomorrow.

Which products do you reccomend? I will be buying mine this evening!

Hi ladies

Well had my first weigh in and officially have lost 7 pounds on my CDCs scales!!

I feel a little deflated as I know I was less Saturday morning on my Wii fit.....I also feel angry at myself for weighing at home
:(

I do know though that 7 pounds is a very good start and a lot better than I have ever done before.....so onwards and upwards

Em
xxx

emsiem said:
Hi ladies

Well had my first weigh in and officially have lost 7 pounds on my CDCs scales!!

I feel a little deflated as I know I was less Saturday morning on my Wii fit.....I also feel angry at myself for weighing at home
:(

I do know though that 7 pounds is a very good start and a lot better than I have ever done before.....so onwards and upwards

Em
xxx

7 is excellent and remember that you're always heavier on evenings x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

AMAZING Em!! I just started today and 7lbs is fabulous! If I can get anywhere near that I'll be so happy! Well done and keep up the diary - it helps to know what other people are going through :) xxx

Evening all :)

Well i cannot believe i'm on day 8 already where has the last week gone ??

I'm definitely finding things much easier now but it's getting to the point where i'm forcing myself to eat/drink my shakes. Last night by the time i got back from weigh in then made me tea, chicken salad. I didn't sit down to eat until gone 7 and i like to get to bed for around 9ish....well not much to do when your on your own !! So anyways i was just too full to have my shake. I'd eaten porridge, a shake and my salad......I'm really worried about slowing my weight loss down and not sure what to do !! Any advice ??

I've eaten earlier today to try and make enough room for a hot choc shake this evening :p

Thanks ladies for replying to my diary it makes me feel so much better knowing i'm not alone in all of this :wave_cry:

Em xx

Hello all,

Well had a really manic day today at work, I will be glad when tomorrow is over. It's my last day there tomorrow and I start my new job on Monday :) no more 45 minute commutes!!!!!

On another note I exercised amazing self control at lunch today, we had my leaving lunch at Beefeater and I ate a grilled chicken breast with a lettuce and cucumber salad :D everyone around me were eating fish and chips but go me !!!!

Apart from that I've been packing for my Edinburgh trip, I'm soooo excited......not only to see my OH but to visit my birthplace, hopefully all the walking will burn a few calories off as well :D

Right I'm off for a soak in the bath with a bit of music....can't beat it

Hugs Em xxx

Well done on resisting those chips! Sounds like you are doing great! :]

I actually live very near Edinburgh, I'm in Fife just a bit north, so I know it well. It's a beautiful city! I hope you have an amazing time!

Sarah x

Hello all!!!

I've actually missed writing my little diary but seeing my bf and my weekend away took priority :)

Well I'm soooooo happy that I actually stuck to my diet whilst in Edinburgh, for me it was my first real test, being out and about and not going to the pub and sinking a bottle of red wine between us I'm amazed I managed to stick to peppermint tea!!!!! As for the food it was torture passing by such lovely restaurants but I have to say how proud I am I stuck to it :D
(even after watching my bf eat a massive jacket potato with cheese and also a chicken biryiani!!!!)

I walked loads and loads so I'm really hoping for a good weight loss tomorrow I want to be in double figures in total so 3 or 4 pounds would be wicked :)

It's sad to come back home without my bf the house is so quiet, I am glad I have my two little fur babies though which helps!!!

I start a new job tomorrow so I best get my outfit sorted eeeekkkkk!!!!

Hope everyone is ok hugs Em xxx

Well done em! Thats so good!! Ur will power must be very strong!

That's sad :( I couldn't leave mine behind! At least he will notice ur weight loss though! If he sees u everyday he wouldn't notice as easily!

I managed to stick to it through my first weekend :) am glad it's over tho!

Wow really great willpower Em! You should be super proud of yourself :)

Sorry about your lovely boyf but fill the house with really fun, upbeat music and dance around to it!! Lol!

Hope your new job is going well xxx

Hello,

I'm having a really bad day today :cry:

For some unknown reason i'm really struggling and i can promise you all i've stuck to this diet 100% but i feel dreadful today. I think it could possibly that i'm not sleeping brilliantly, i feel like i'm tossing and turning for most of the night and i feel so tired and cold today i just want to snuggle up with a blanket and a hot chocolate :(

Please inspire me to keep going as i feel like i could eat anything in sight at the moment.....:(:(:(:sigh:

xx

emsiem said:
Hello,

I'm having a really bad day today :cry:

For some unknown reason i'm really struggling and i can promise you all i've stuck to this diet 100% but i feel dreadful today. I think it could possibly that i'm not sleeping brilliantly, i feel like i'm tossing and turning for most of the night and i feel so tired and cold today i just want to snuggle up with a blanket and a hot chocolate :(

Please inspire me to keep going as i feel like i could eat anything in sight at the moment.....:(:(:(:sigh:

xx

Keep going. But do snuggle up with a hot choc, just use the cd mix. I did exactly this last night and was lovely. Stay strong x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

keep going ems just think to yourself how much better you'll feel when you are in the 13s :)

I feel the cold loads since i have been doing this im telling myself its the insulation of fat coming off of me :)

Have a few warm drinks to keep you going x

somedays are worse than others, but i do still get hungry. especially if i'm stressed at work (it's the cortisol). I just don't get anywhere near as hungry as i should be, bearing in mind i'm on less than 500 cals a day.

if it gets bad, have another pack. you'll be less likely to blow it all if you keep to the packs.

and you can do this! think about how strong you were when you were away... the woman who did that can do anything!

Hello all

Sorry I've neglected my diary for a couple of days!! Safe to say I'm feeling better I think the reason I was struggling was due to tiredness, I managed a much better nights sleep last night so feel great today :)

Still sticking to my plan and feeling good for it I cannot believe it's my third week :D

I hope I reach my first stone next week......!!!

I've also got a couple of questions does anyone know if you can drink other herbal teas?

Also does this diet or being in ketosis affect sleep, I seem to wake up really early :(

Thanks my dears xx

Hello, i've negelected my diary for a couple of days but i guess thats what happenes when you start a new job then you get your BF home for the weekend :D

I'm still 100% and i'm so proud i cannot believe it's my 3rd weigh in tomorrow !!! I had a sneaky weigh in today and i've lost to my scales another 5 pounds but obviously i'll put down what my CDC's say tomorrow.

I'm feeling so much better now and i find i'm having to force myself to eat, so different to the start of the week when i felt like my throat had been cut. I wonder if it was a little bit of stress due to starting a new job ??

I really feel like i've lost inches now, and i've dug out an old pair of trousers i haven't been able to wear for almost 4 years and they fit....well they are a little bit on the tight side but i can definitely get away with them for work !! Also my dearest BF said that there is a spot on my lower back that he used to rub...(nothing too rude i promise !!) and he said he can feel it again lol He said my tummy has definitely gone down....I just cannot wait until my bum and legs do too, thats where i carry most of my weight :(

Anyways i best get the roast on i have my parents round for dinner and they don't know i'm doing the cambridge diet.....Mum thinks i'm just dieting !!! I'm sure i can get away with my green veggies and roast chicken !!

Hugs all round Em xx

Back