Em's First CD Diary

wow you look great :)

Dont worry everyone slips up! I ate cheese last week and still lost 4lb just carry on and forget about it you are doing so well. As long as you pick right up and carry on you will do fine!

Ive lost 20lbs and I swear I hardly look any different to those photos on my profile! They were taken the week before I started. You can see such an amazing difference in you already. I have 18lbs to go so hopefully by then I can notice it lol!

great pic, sweetie - you look gorgeous!

Hi peeps how is everyone ?? i'm knackered been at college all day today and back again tomorrow for a revision course :cry:

Since i got home tonight i've been snuggled in my pjs with the cats !! Now watching x factor and am off to bed.....rock and roll !!

Since my little blip i've been 100% and my head feels in a much better place. I weighed at home toady and i've lost 3 pounds i hope it stays that way for Monday weigh in.

Right i'm shattered night night xx

Well another long day done and dusted.......spent all weekend at college :( I'm soooooo tired and back to work tomorrow for the week plus revision......got to tell myself it will be over in 10 days !! eeekkk !!! Hopefully nothing like exam stress to loose a bit of weight :D

I'm really missing my man it's horrible coming home to an empty house after a long day, luckily my parents had me round for dinner they tucked into a full roast while they put me up a plate of roast chicken breast and cabbage !! Bless them !

Well i'm nervous about my weigh in tomorrow not sure why really my scales show a 3 pound loss so it should be at least another 2 tomorrow fingers crossed for 3 though !!

Night all xx

Well I managed 2 and a half this week, not brilliant but still a fair loss!! This week I'm going to try and up my water by using the flavoring I've bought the summer berry and I've drunk a litre of water already using it what a nice change!!! :)

I'm also having problems going to the loo and barely went at all last week so feeling very uncomfortable my CDC gave me some Chinese tea which she uses to see if that helps tonight if not I have to take some laxative :(

On a plus note only 12 pounds to go to get to my Christmas target of two and a half stone :D

Xx

Snap snap an snap!
U can't go either I took some senokot which just gave me bad cramps now I'm on fybogel but not working :(
My mum gave me some lactolose I'm not familiar with it so haven't taken any yet!

I lost 2.5lbs too :( I really wanted 4 but it's still a good loss. Think about those big blocks of lard we lost 2 and a half of those! Lol ? keep going Hun!

I got into my size 12 skinny topshop jeans on Friday woohoo! Need to get into a size 12 top by Xmas! Xx

Hi

Just drank my first Lipotrim shake whilst watching the 'inspirational slideshow', feeling very positive after seeing the amazng results people have had!:):)

I got into my size 12 skinny topshop jeans on Friday woohoo! Need to get into a size 12 top by Xmas! Xx

Size 12 i dream of size 12 well done hon :D I'll be happy to fit into size 14 jeans !!! I've got a couple of 14 dresses and tops but most of my weight is on my bottom half !!

Well after drinking my chinese tea on Sunday evening not last night i got home around 5.30 and my tummy exploded :eek::eek:
I was like that for the rest of the evening so i went to bed at 8.30 !!

Feel better today but still have a bit of a gripey tummy, but i was a pound and a half down this morning lol !!!

I bought the summer Berry flavouring this week and OMG i love it, i've drunk over 2 litres of just water this morning already as well as a couple of mugs of green tea, i'm going to have a good week this week !! I AM DETERMINED !!! :p

xxx

well done - what is teh chinese tea called?
I could do with that! I did go a little bit but nothing to shout about! I feel like a rabbit!

Im the other way my weight is on my top half - boobs, belly and back fat ha ha!
I have no hips or waist and have always had skinny legs!
Id love to be a 12 on the top i just dont know if it will ever happen! My profile picture is from holiday in October and the dress is a 14 and was a bit tight Im going to try it on after another 4 weeks and see if it looks much different! Fingers crossed. People at work have stared noticing now which spurs you on i think.

You look really different already in your pic! You can really notice it!

I tried the orange flavoring it tastes vile! Does the berry taste like ribena? (wishful thinking!)

Hello and welcome all. Just wanted to say well done for choosing such a great diet your efforts will be well worth it and you will see your weight falling off you each week Good Luck everyone :)

Start Weight: 17 st 9 lbs
Goal Weight: 11st 6 lbs
Start Date: 05/10/2011
Target Date: 30/03/2012
Lose Weight for my Wedding Day!

10/10/11- WK 1 - Lost 9lbs
17/10/11 - Wk 2 - Lost 5.5 lbs
24/10/11 - Wk 3 - Lost 9lbs
31/10/11 - Wk 4 - Lost 3.8 lbs
07/11/11 - Wk 5 - Lost 4.8 lbs
14/11/11 – WK 6 – Lost 7 lbs
Current Weight 14st 14lbs
Total Loss so far 2st 9lbs

you are doing so well Mishie! When is your wedding! I see you are from Berkshire! Where abouts my mum lives there now such a lovely place!x

Evening folks, wow what a busy one it's been !!!

Since getting home i've managed to sell my fireplace on Ebay and got a really great price which was fab :) Hopefully the buyer will collect asap and it will be finally gone from the house !!

Then i made red onion marmalade, which is going towards my homemade Christmas presents this year of Cheese Boards, i've already made plum chutney just need to make chilli jam !!!

So inbetween all of that i was trying to study and only managed two questions.........but hey better than nothing i suppose !!

Just sat down with my last shake of the day which i didn't even want but forced it down, i had chocolate which i can drink really fast so that helped lol :D I'm now catching up on Biggest Loser from the weekend for inspiration to keep me going !

Well now i've got all that off my chest i'm off to chillax :)

Good luck with your exams hon!!

Well I've had the bestest news today my gorgeous boyfriend is coming home for the weekend :D he wasn't due home for another two weeks so I'm delighted !!!

Other news I'm starvin marvin today....what's that all about lol!!!!

Xxx

OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!

Hello !!

Sorry for neglecting my diary for a few days but i've had a busy weekend.....spent studying and enjoying time with my lovely bf as he managed to get home for the weekend unexpectedly !!:D:D

Well i had an early weigh in and i've lost 3 pounds which is amazing :D i'm now officially overweigh and no longer obese !!!!!

Also i have some other news, it's been a mad weekend.......basically we have been living in my step grans house as she couldn't manage it anymore and we were due to buy it as soon as i got my divorce finalised. We've been here 6 months and keep finding jobs that need to be done....so we started a list......now a page of A4 long:rolleyes:

So as i've mentioned before we require IVF, which we have to pay for as my bf already has children.

So this weekend we sat down and had a chat about finances as i've been increasingly concerned about how we will cope if the IVF works and with me being off work for a year with a baby........well the long and short of it is we decided we couldn't afford it !
Well we decided to pull out of buying this house and we are going to move into married quarters instead to enable us to save and clear a few debts.

So to move into married quarters.....you have to get married......so i'm GETTING MARRIED !!!! In less than 4 months :eek::eek:

Some people may well not understand but it means everything to us to be a family together :family2:

So need some tips on organising a cheap wedding lol

Back