Em's First CD Diary

Hello all,

Just having a nice chill out at home with my pjs and fluffy socks i can't seem to get warm tonight :(

Well still seem to be sticking to my diet my bf is amazing and keeps telling me how proud he is !! He's away now for two weeks so it will be interesting to see how much of a difference he notices !! After that he's away for a month so that will be pretty amazing !!! :D

I'm still struggling with the soups so i think i might give them a total miss for a few days and stick to shakes......i think they give me a bad tummy :(:(

Anyways i took a pic this morning so i thought i'd try and add a few to my diary to see if you guys can see a difference.....i'd be interested in your opinions :)

First one is me with George Clarke :D, second is me in Edinburgh, last two were taken this morning xx

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 71
  • 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    225.8 KB · Views: 66
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 67
wow - you can see a difference already! what a shame that lovely dress in the 2nd picture is now too big!

Wow, you can see a HUGE difference Ems! If you can do that in 3 weeks imagine what you can do in a couple of months! :) xx

Hey all how is everyone ? Well i can't believe it's pretty much the weekend already. I finish at 12.30 on a Friday but i've done absolutely nothing productive with my afternoon except veg in front of the tv catching up on my planner !!

I treated myself to a hand blender today from work.....it's fab !!! It's a tri-blade so from that you can work out where I work lol So much easier than using a shaker or a proper blender.

I weighed this morning and am 2 pounds down so far this week but i know more comes over towards the end of my week, hoping for at least three pounds on Monday to take me into the 1 hundreds rather than the 2 hundreds :D

Got a bit annoyed yesterday as i bought myself a new pair of jeans only cheap ones from Asda but they didn't fit :( I was wearing a size 14 dress yet size 16 jeans didn't fit :( ggggrrrrr !!!

Well i'm off to Bruges tomorrow for a day trip with my family, i think it's going to be like Coach Trip (you know the channel 4 programme lol) I've got my tetras and a bar ready plus i'm taking a flask of hot water for my green tea......gosh i know how to live !!!

Well i suppose i best go and sort out some tea as i need to go to bed really early before my 4.15 alarm tomorrow :( !!!

Em xxx

Not feeling good :(

WOWEEEE i'm so tired :sigh2:

Went to Bruges yesterday the coach left at 5.30 so i was up at 4.15 :eek: I've never been to Belgium before and we had a lovely trip out, i went with my parents and step gran, we had a lovely wonder round the town but it was torture every other shop was a chocolate shop or waffle shop the smells were amazing !!!! But i didn't cave in :Na_Na_Na_Na: I did buy some truffles for Christmas though....

It was all going so well until the trip home, we ended up being delayed getting back through the tunnel and then when we did get onto the train we were delayed again due to a technical fault, THEn a girl started throwing up it was just awful :(
So eventually we reached the UK at 10.30pm then had to get back home, i had to say my resolve waivered and i ended up eating a mini sausage roll and some cheese savouries. I have never felt so guilty in such a long time like a naughty child but it had been such a long day i needed something. I didn't get home until Midnight !!

So today i am back on the 100% train i weighed at home and so far i've lost 4 pounds this week i weigh tomorrow so if it stays that way i'm more than happy, it doesn't look like my little slip last night has made a difference thank goodness.

I think the problem with yesterday ad the reason it made me so upset is because i have already planned a night off next weekend as it's our 2 year anniversary and we are going back to the restaurant where we had our first date. Plus i've been so good for a month.

Anyway enough of my self pity i must get on and get some breakfast i suppose xx

Hey, I notice you're from Portsmouth, me too! Hasn't it been crazy with the run today. I wouldn't worry too much about the slip, You're already back on 100% and that's positive that you didn't let it derail you completely. Enjoy your meal and good luck at weigh in x

Hi Nicki, thank you !!! To be honest im still sat at home in my pjs I got home so late yesterday I deserve a duvet day lol i don't live in the centre of town so not had to worry about the great south run!!
Xxx

Hello all, i just got weighed and by her scales i only lost 1.5, but at the end of the day it's still a loss !! Oh well i will officially be in the 100's next week instead !!

My CDC was very proud that i went straight back to 100% after my little blip on Saturday night so off i go again......x

Morning, I'm feeling very sorry for myself I'm full of cold, really want to stay in bed but it's month end week and the first one in my new job so have to go in :(

I feel so rough I'm barely getting my shakes down me yuck yuck yuck

Xx

urgh i no how u feel i have a horrendous sore throat and am soooo tired! only managed 2 and an omelette yday cant face my brekkie yet :(
this sucks ............

Hi CL how are you feeling now?? I surprised myself and managed a whole day at work today even stayed late and finished off some month end tasks!!

I'm just in bed after a nice hot bath which is the first time I've been warm all day, I hope my cold gets better by the weekend I can't wait to see my bf it's been 2 weeks and I've missed him like mad!! Last time I'll see him for a month :( so need to make the most of it!! (him)

Xx

Ah bless you....hope it improves slightly. How are you feeling today?
I didnt manage to eat much yesterday at all a porridge and poached egg and mushrooms! still feel crap to be honest! Im at work but want my bed!

Hello !! i feel worse today than yesterday :( I'm dragging myself around work but feel so lightheaded, i'm just exhausted. i so want to go home but it's my 3rd week in my new job i just feel like i have to be here, really need to be snuggling on the sofa !!

At least it's making me not eat though..........

Hello all, I'm firstly sorry for not updating my diary in a couple of days! I've been quite poorly sick, then my man came home yesterday :)

So today I went and had my hair done nothing like a trip to the hairdressers to make you feel better!!

We were supposed to be going out for a meal tonight to celebrate our two years together but I just felt so so guilty about eating out so my darling oh suggested we just stay home and compromise by getting a curry that way I could just have chicken tikka and salad instead !! I'm aware I shouldn't come off diet at all but this way it shouldn't harm me too much.

So now we are snuggled on the sofa making the most of the time we have together as he is away for a month from tomorrow :( :( :(

I'll need you guys for loads of support :(

WOOOHHOOOOOO !!!!

I lost 4 pounds this week and i'm so chuffed, after a slow week last week it really makes a difference when you lose a good amount :)

I'm so happy to be in the one hundreds and not the two hundreds anymore !!! Plus lost nearly 10 % of my bodyweight !!

One thing i'm rather happy about today is that i'm about to get my period, now i know most girls dread getting their monthly but as i've got PCOS i hardly ever have a monthly cycle for the last few months i've had to take pills to give me a period so for my body to be acting normally i'm really happy :)

Not long now and i'll be overweight rather than obese :D

xxxxxxx

well done Em!
I have my WI tonight - I ate a little bit of cheese and a few spoons of chilli after my disasterous trip to thorpe park so would be happy with 3 this week.
How good will it be when your boyfriend comes back after a whole month you'll prob be another whole stone lighter :) xx

I need a slap today :cry: i ate a small cupcake that someone brought into work.....i just feel so stupid but all week i've been feeling hungry and i just don't know why. I'm not doing anything differently i'm eating the same things at the same time :confused:

I'm wondering if it's because my body is trying to come on and i don't know about you girls but at that time of the month i could eat the whole of sainsburys.....

On other news i've got my latest pic to upload, taken this morning so hopefully it will spur me on to keep going and not cave in.

Attachments

• IMG_1009.jpg
    IMG_1009.jpg
    330 KB · Views: 49
Back