Em's First CD Diary

Well i've put off getting weighed, i think i'll just go and pick up some products when i can this week as i'm so stressed out and it hasn't been a good weekend, i've been tired and not eating hardly anything which is not going to do me well on the scales i'd rather just have a normal week and take it from there next Monday, Sometimes we just need to take a step back don't we ?

Hello all, well things have settled back down, i've had two nights of really good sleep which helps so much ! Also Mum is doing much better so i feel like i'm slowly going back to normality.

Yesterday i wasn't planning on getting weighed but my CDC insisted and i lost 2 pounds.....not quite what i was hoping for but better than nothing !! So i've hit the 2 stone mark :D

Thanks for thinking of me everyone xx

well done hun! Im annoyed with my 1lb but think im not drinking enough water so pushing on with that this week and making sure my exercise gets done and I drink even more when i exercise!

Hello,

not updated for a hwile i've been lurking a little on the site but not much posting...sorry !

Month end week at work so mega busy plus stress with my Mum, the house etc. But now feeling a lot better as my OH is home, it just helps so much having him here :)

I've been getting hungrier and hungrier as the week has gone on and today i feel like i could chew my own arm off, no idea what's wrong with me apart from maybe last weekend catching up with me.....trying my best to drink 3 litres a day which i've achieved so far, so hopefully i will get a loss on my CDC's scales on Monday......on that good note i now weigh the same as when i came back from Japan 9 years ago..... :D

Sorry for being so crap lately......I'll be back to myself soon enough i'm sure !

You're not crap, just busy. I guess the diary is here for your benefit too, so you can see the journey and the ups and downs, so no need to apologise lovely.

Take good care of yourself x

Well weigh in just now and only a pound and a half off :( I've been so good all week it's very frustrating ! Oh well i best be good this week and hopefully it will catch up !!

Not much else to report i've been busy working.....we went to my future FIL's surprise 60th Birthday party saturday night i was very good and drank water all night !!! Not even a sausage roll passed my lips !

Got a great pic of me ready to go out so when i'm not at work i'll post it, i think my size is reducing rather than big weight loss lets hope so anyway..........

I can completely sympathise. I had a gain last week while on 100% SS I didn't believe it when people posted that it would come off this week andit has. 5.5 lbs.

I try to think of weight in terms of objects. How do you fancy 3 packs of butter strapped to your belly? Xx

Hiya,

Thanks Bluegirl for your message !!

Well as promised here is pic from Sat night......i believe you can really see my weightloss now :D

Attachments

• ME!.jpg
    ME!.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 45
swit swoo!

Well i've discovered that my low weight loss this week is due to my totm !!!! Started spotting today and have really bad cramps........on a plus note this will be the first time my body has worked all on it's own with no drugs for over a year !!!! (due to my PCOS)

So hopefully next week i will be down a few pounds :D

Just had a 2 hour meeting and they provided a table full of mince pies, biscuits and cakes.....i honestly do not know how i managed to resist when everyone else was eating !! i was first out of the door when it was time to leave haha !!

Under an hour to go until home time yippeeee, knackered.com after 2 8pm finishes, plus tonight i have a surprise as my darling OH is home as the ship is broken lol so they had to come back in early.......i don't mind :D

Oh yeah almost forgot we booked our wedding date it's officially 30th March at 3pm :D:D:D:D

x

wow congratulations hun :)

Wish you lived nearer i could do your flowers lol!

you'll prob retain water this week - it will all go away next week!

My friend has PCOS so congrats on your normal totm! Must make you feel positive that the weightloss is helping!

Hiya, awwwww yeah i wish you were closer i've not even thought about my flowers yet lol You'll have to give me some tips on keeping costs down hahaha

Yes I know losing weight should help me see some benefits to my cycles, shame we have to go through IVF next year though :(

xx

will you? maybe you will be able to concieve naturally if your cycles increase?

Of course i will i love talking about flowers at the moment. My website isnt ready yet but if you have facebook you can see my page its called petals and peonies x

Unfortunately there is no chance at all of me falling pregnant naturally because of tube problems, so IVF is the only option, but i'm hoping the high protein diet and weight loss will improve my chances.....

I certainly will look you up on FB at lunchtime cheers hon......at the moment i'm thinking antique pinks and creams !! I think i'm going to order my dress online.....one of the ones i showed you before.....I did try some on the other week with my parents and i definitely like the more fitted style it really shows off my shape now i've lost weight :D
so i'm going to bit the bullet and order a dress as it can take up to 10 weeks to arrive !!

x

You're doing so well. You look fantastic in your pic. I have PCOS too and it always seems odd to my friends that I celebrate it when my period arrives, so I understand completely. Hope you have a lovely evening xx

Thank you so much !!! I know I've lost over two stone now etc but sometimes I look in the mirror and just feel huge and ugly :(
Maybe I'm like this because I'm full of cold and it's TOTM but I really hate myself everywhere I look I'm picking faults........I'm getting myself worked up about my wedding dress I don't want anything fancy but I want to show off my figure and now I'm worrying I'm just going to look huge!!!

I hate these dark days :(

Back