End of attack-bit disappointed!

xeilidhx

Gold Member
Finished a 10 day attack this morning and am a bit disheartened to only have 3.5kg. Was really hoping for at least 4 :( especially since I've heard it slows down a lot now. Any tips?? X

3.5kg is great! Well done!

Don't be disheartened, it will come off slower now but the glory of Dukan is that it will come off as long as you stick to the plan.

Enjoy your veggies! :)

I guess the only tip I would provide is the one you see around here a lot- make sure your veggies are still accompanied by heaps of protein, usually 1/3 veggie to 2/3 protein to ensure the weight loss continues.

Fabulous weight loss and for doing attack for 10 days. I did 4 and they were the longest days ever!
It would help the lovely Dukan minimins on here how to advise you if your stats were filled in. Cruise is brilliant its better to lose weight at a slow pace anyway much more healthier. Any questions just ask :)

I don't know how to fill in stats guys! Thanks for the feedback! Anytime I try to go on my profile to do it it's blocked cause I've less than 50 posts?! Veggies were good yesterday, didn't think of the 1/3 veg to 2/3 protein though so will adjust tomorrow! X

Have you got the book X it is very helpful to understand the diet. Im almost in my 3rd phase and I've still got my nose in it.
You could put your stats in the signature bit i think if not get posting with all your questions you'll soon be up to 50 :)

Wow, ten days attack! Be proud that you stuck to it - and I think Cruise is great as whilst weight loss is slower it is definitely steady and a healthy way to eat. Well done, 3.5kg is great.

Oh my, 10 days of attack was mammoth!!! But to lose 3.5kg is great. Honestly I think that is a good loss. I did 6 days of attack and lost alot but I had a HUGE amount to lose. I really think it depends on your start weight. Did you measure yourself when you started??? I didn't but alot of people do and it is amazing how they seem to lose inches even when the scales are slow. Might be another motivator. But for now enjoy those veggies - your body will be in shock!! LOL

Fabulous weight loss and for doing attack for 10 days. I did 4 and they were the longest days ever!
It would help the lovely Dukan minimins on here how to advise you if your stats were filled in. Cruise is brilliant its better to lose weight at a slow pace anyway much more healthier. Any questions just ask :)

Think I've managed now...this is all new! Thanks for the feedback guys...think I'm hoping for miracles! x

Oh my, 10 days of attack was mammoth!!! But to lose 3.5kg is great. Honestly I think that is a good loss. I did 6 days of attack and lost alot but I had a HUGE amount to lose. I really think it depends on your start weight. Did you measure yourself when you started??? I didn't but alot of people do and it is amazing how they seem to lose inches even when the scales are slow. Might be another motivator. But for now enjoy those veggies - your body will be in shock!! LOL

did measure, and in the 10 days lost 5cm from waist (don't believe that one at all!), 4 from tummy, 4 from arms (think wrong too!), and 2 from bum! hoping that's heading the right way- lots to lose to get into a bikini for the first time ever!

Think I've managed now...this is all new! Thanks for the feedback guys...think I'm hoping for miracles! x

This diet definately works, just keep focused and before you know it you will be shaking your head at the disbelief :eek: each time you step on those scales - which is what ive been doing for the past 24 weeks :D

CHRISR said:
This diet definately works, just keep focused and before you know it you will be shaking your head at the disbelief :eek: each time you step on those scales - which is what ive been doing for the past 24 weeks :D

Well I'm happier today. A week of cruise and total loss of 11lb! Praying I can lose a cheeky wee 3 this week and get me down to a 3 stone to lose target!! Hoping when I've lost 2 (ish) I'll be able to join in on nights out again-got a birthday and a ceilidh this weekend and it's a nightmare being driver all the time!!

Should have said, that's 7cm off waist, 8 off tummy, 4 off bum, 3 off each thigh and 4 off each arm! Motivation to keep exercising I guess-and start the shred!

Great stats - what a huge motivation!!!! xx

trudyc said:
Great stats - what a huge motivation!!!! xx

Thanks. Was feeling really good until I spied my legs in the mirror tonight. They honestly look horrific. Feel like my knees are indistinguishable. Need to majorly attack those lumps and bumps or the bikini will never be near :( sob. Another night out watching folk drink and eat birthday cake and the goal is so far away :'(

Back