Everyone has a fat friend... I don't want to be yours! 2013...

Evening nettie- WOW! That is so great & you should be proud of what you have achieved. The loss should really give you that boost that helps motivate us all. It's so exciting!! It works!! Keep on going & you will feel that difference in no time. I can't wait to drop a dress size - or actually to be comfy in 18 trousers. Congrats!

Thanks so much Michelle, I haven't taken a 'before' picture and dont have any at all hanging around, I'm thinking maybe I should do a few so I can remind myself of where I have started x

Yeah and also shopping for something you LIKE and not purely because you know the shape will kind of, maybe, cover the wobbly bits!

HAHAHA yeah exactly that! I also want to go to a spar with a friend but I am too embarrassed at the moment... I just cant wait to feel confident and comfortable enough to do all the things that the fat me won't do xx

Yep i know what you mean, i put off so much because of my size!

One thing I reallly really wanna do.... take my children swimming. My OH always has to take them and my 5 year old daughter, Holly, is desperate for me to take her. I feel so guilty for that x

well the way you're going it shouldn't take too long at all for you to feel confident going :) you should be so proud of yourself xx

Thanks so much :D

Yeah i dont mind swimming too much, as long as its not a pool near my house lol but my sis hates going swimming and shed never go alone!

I have some asian friend who go swimming in shorts and tshirt, I could do that but I imagine it would hard to swim around with my children like that.

Apparently tesco have super pull me in costumes atm, my sis was telling me as we have a spa day soon! Other than that, wear a towel to the edge and take it off before making a run for it?? Once your in the water it discuises everything, and boobs look great as they float lol!
I have a bad habit of wearing a costume that is low at the front as my logic is people will be looking at the boobs and its fine if theyre on the big side lol x

Another fab week nettie thats great - well done hun. xx

Thank you texty! I am struggling a little today, been fine at work but I could really just eat a packet of biscuits or a share bag of onion rings... I could really eat both. But I am patiently awaiting my jacket potato and then I'm going for a nice long bath and reading my new book.
Hows your back hun? x

Hi hun - glad your resisting the bad stuff - you would only regret it and your doing so well to give in now.

My back is still aching but i think the drugs are starting to take the edge off a little. Im feeling sleepy and sick all the time but I think thats the tablets. Im working 7-3 tomorrow then plan to just chill. A nice bath sounds just the job x

Another day....
Had a driving lesson this morning and now I'm just at my dads. Had some bacon and scrambled eggs... I'm stuffed! Currently having a cup of tea and some rich tea biscuits, I've had 4 but dunno how many syns they are?!
Not sure what we are doing for the rest of the day, I really wanna go shopping, I hate January! Not long til pay day, 18 days and counting.

Hope your back is feeling much better by now texty xx

Well hello there AGAIN everyone at minimins.
So here I am for the... well I've lost count how many times.... again with desperation to lose weight.
I am just getting fatter and fatter and I was going to wait until the 1st January before starting this journey but I knew that I would spend until that date eating a load of rubbish. So I started yesterday instead and the good news is that my OH has started too! The support from him is great and although its only day 2 I have a different feeling about it this time. I cant explain it but I feel like my head is in the right place and I know that there is only myself who can do this... and it won't be eay but I just need to stay strong and give it my best.
I gave up last time due to stress and anxiety which were work related but that is under control now and I can concentrate on making myself physically well and healthy.

I will be hanging around here an awful lot, we are doing this from home so will probably be asking alot of questions so thanks in advance xx

Welcome back! This my first time on this site but have done SW before and lost motivation through ill health etc. etc. etc last year... and my mind set is in a better place now to tackle my weight... We are all in this together and knowing we can all "hang out" in the same place at any time is encouraging.

HAHAHA yeah exactly that! I also want to go to a spar with a friend but I am too embarrassed at the moment... I just cant wait to feel confident and comfortable enough to do all the things that the fat me won't do xx

Last year our daughter paid for hubby and I to go to a Spa for our 40th Anniversary and although happily surprised I was mortified that I had to get in a cozzie.. But I thought blow it - go for it... all these skinny girls were there and I just brazened it out.. I cant swim tho so just sat floating in the jacuzzi... I would love to be able to swim so perhaps when I have lost some weight I might go for lessons (and blind fold the other swimmers). Do you feel different when you are holiday? I do, I thinks its because I wont be seeing anyone again at home but the photos are a shock.

Hi nettie - been to work today on overtime - bad idea im aching lol. Rich teas are between 1 and 2 each depending on the make

Good evening all!
Well a loss of 4lbs this week! 10lbs in 2 weeks.
Had a good day food wise today.
Breakfast: weetabix and milk (hex a and b)
Lunch: winter veg soup (dunno what was in it but its a SW recipe which was made by the lady who runs the community cafe at work), cheese toastie (hex a and b)
Tea: undecided, waiting for OH to come home
Snacks: cherries, satsuma, pineapple
Syns: none yet, will probably treat myself to a few chocolate hob nobs with a cup of tea later

Still feeling very positive and what could be more encouraging than your 8 year old son saying he is proud to have me as his mum! He is counting down the 70lbs I want to lose with me.
I also just want to say thank you so much for taking an interest in my diary and all the encouragement and support you give me xx

Just been reading your diary, congrats on the weight loss that's amazing! Stay positive, it's lovely your son is counting with you :)

Evening everyone... hope everyone has had a good day?
I have had a busy day today and not eaten very much... welcome to the weekend where routine goes out of the window!
I didn't wake up until 10:30am and I had a driving lesson at 11:30am so I didnt have breakfast, just a cup of tea. I then went to my dads and had bacon and scrambled eggs and rich tea biscuits for syns. I was at my dads for aggggeeessss as Ste took my dad to Wicks and men being men they visited every DIY shop in the area.
Went to Ste's grans, ages we were there for a couple of hours and when we came home I had some chicken (ready cooked from tesco with the fat removed), some celery sticks, a WW yoghurt and a punnet of strawberries... bit of a mixture and not really a meal as such but all free so that will do me.

Hi nettie - been to work today on overtime - bad idea im aching lol. Rich teas are between 1 and 2 each depending on the make

Hope you got paid extra for that hun, bit of compensation for the aching! lol
I love rich tea biscuits, I think they were just the asda ones x

Back