Everyone has a fat friend... I don't want to be yours! 2013...

Good Morning Lovelies!
Well it's day 18 and I am once again full of motivation and determination, I've recovered from my desperation for all junk food and anything bad. It will soon be weigh in day, the weeks are going by so quickly and I would be happy with a 2lb loss this week. I havent eaten much fruit or veg so thats my mission or the rest of the week, lots of superfree foods and water.
I'm on a red day today, will be making a big breakfast soon, chicken salad for lunch and a chicken casserole with lots of veggies for tea I think (either that or chicken and vegetable skewers with stir fried veggies).

Nothing exciting going on today, got lots of washing to do, kids rooms need hoovering and a trip to asda is needed and then i've got a friend coming round later who is interested in buying my treadmill which I have very rarely used. I also need to put the ipad 2 on ebay... another thing we never use!

Morning nettie - you sound organised today hun. Im still in me pjs lol. Suppose I better get ready as I need to go get some food shopping fruit n veg etc.

I get paid double time on a Sat thats the only reason I went in lol its to go towards the holiday fund ( having said that i need stuff doing to the car). Dropping hubby off at the pub later, washing and tidying to do, no idea what to have for meals today as I dont make Sunday lunches as im in on my own.

Hi Texty... double wages is good, we just time to take back if we work extra hours.
I have been a little organised today although I got stuck into sorting out the bedrooms I decided to have a clear out of my wardrobe and I have a pile of stuff I need to shrink into, that I didnt have breakfast and then I had to take stuff to the tip so I didnt eat untilk about 12:30ish when I went to my dads, I had a lovely bacon sandwich and some rich tea biscuits (4 syns).
I've been to asda to top up on fruit and to get stuff for the kids packed lunches and we are having chicken skewers and salad for tea. I've decided to try a bit of passion fruit over a fruit salad later, I love the taste but the look of it is awful... gonna brave it out and try something new.
Got some friends coming round at 5pm then I better sort out the kids school uniforms for tomorrow.
You had a nice relaxing day on your own? I could do with Sundays by myself!

Aren't you good picking him up, he been out watching football?

yeah I remember you saying, doesnt it drive you crazy? I know I drive ste up the wall when he needs to keep picking me up from places, saves on taxis though. I'm booking my driving test in 2 weeks, should get a test in February. Hope I pass this time :rolleyes:

Good afternoon! Just on my lunch break so thought I'd pop in to say hi and have a nosey around. Been so busy today, getting on top of my to do list whilst the office is quiet, most people are on training. I'll catch up properly when I get home, OH is making a bean lasagne and sw chips... Never had it before! Hope it's nice?! Xx

Good evening everyone!
Just had my tea and I am absolutly stuffed.
Todays menu has been:
Breakfast: muller light, cherries and satsuma
Lunch: home made veg soup, not sure what was in it, it was from the community cafe but a sw recipe and a cheese and onion toastie (hex a and b)
Tea: sw chips and home made baked bean lasagne
Snacks: packet of skips- 4syns
6 jacob thin cracker things, sour cream and chives flavour- syns
Also had 2 litres of water, 1 cup of coffee and 4 cups of tea.

I dont know whether I have more energy due to eating better or what but I'm having a little trouble getting to sleep at night. I am usually ready for bed by 9pm, 10pm at the latest and last night I was still wide awake and reading my kindle at midnight. Has anyone else found their sleep pattern has changed? I was absolutly shattered this morning when I had to get up at 6:30. I didnt end up getting up until 7am and then had to run around like a nutter! xx

I always go to sleep late but am struggling more than usual to actually go to sleep. You'd think with the exercise I'd be shattered but I'm wide awake. Had to go to court for work & needed to be switched on! Oops.

Your food sounds good - bean lasagne is fascinating! How's it made?

Hiya I am new to all this but have sat here and read all of your diary! You sound so positive! I just wanted to say well done on losing 10lbs! You mention you aim to lose 70lb in 2013 and I thought I;d point out that's already down to 60lbs goal! x Good luck

hi hun,
the baked bean lasagne is;
baked beans (obviously lol)
tinned chopped tomatoes
mushrooms
onions
garlic
and you just layer with sheets of pasta and top with cheese. It was lovely and my 2 children had loads too.

After saying last night that I had changed my sleeping pattern I went upstairs at 8pm as I was sick of the soaps that are on allll monday evening and I read my book, I last looked at the clock at 8:45pm and slept all night lol.

Hi Texty,
I dunno if I have messed up on plan or not?? Started off on a green day but when Ste picked me up he said that he NEEDS meat and so I am having a red tea.
Breakfast: scrambled eggs with chopped tomatoes
Lunch: baked potato with cheese (hex a x2), mixed salad and beetroot
Tea: steak and prawns with grilled tomatoes, mushrooms and roasted carrots
Snacks: muller light, skips (4syns) quavers (4syns) and an individual sized packet of cinnamon cereal things which were 5 syns (no milk i just ate them dry they are sooo nice!)
Had 2 litres of water, a fruit tea, 2 cups of tea and a cup of coffee

Have I messed up with changing my day in the middle??

I have been daily weighing as always and havent lost any weight this week, official weigh in day in Thursday and I'm feeling disheartened and quite sad about it. It's only the 10lbs loss from the last 2 weeks that is keeping me going.

I have had a good day though, very busy at work but got alot of stuff organised and my to do list is definitly getting shorter. I have a meeting tomorrow from 9am-1pm and I am going to have to fill my hand bag with fruit and good stuff as I am going to be so tempted by pastries and cookies for breakfast.
How are you texty, is your back better? x

Hi hun - I dont think you can "mess up" you may have started off on green but if you wanted to you could make it an EE day then you can have both. Hexa wise you had 2 with your cheese if doing a green day. So making it and EE day count 1 lot as hexa and syn the other, If the 2nd lot takes you over your 15syns it cant be much so just cut back tomorrow? You would still need a hexb.

Its one day so dont start panicking - your doing great.

My back is still aching :-( also got really bad tummy ache now as im struggling to go to the loo - dunno if its the tablets or too much veg arghh it hurts lol

From one netty to another, don't he disheartened im sure you won't have stuffed the plan up. You are doing great and really inspiring me on my way too. Chin upxx

Hi hun - I dont think you can "mess up" you may have started off on green but if you wanted to you could make it an EE day then you can have both. Hexa wise you had 2 with your cheese if doing a green day. So making it and EE day count 1 lot as hexa and syn the other, If the 2nd lot takes you over your 15syns it cant be much so just cut back tomorrow? You would still need a hexb.

Its one day so dont start panicking - your doing great.

My back is still aching :-( also got really bad tummy ache now as im struggling to go to the loo - dunno if its the tablets or too much veg arghh it hurts lol

Thanks hun, I will syn it but yeah it will take me over. I havent had a hex b yet and now i'm just not hungry at all.
I cant believe you are still aching, its been ages. feel so sorry for you (((hugs))) and now tummy ache! thats not good, was it your weigh in day today too? xx

From one netty to another, don't he disheartened im sure you won't have stuffed the plan up. You are doing great and really inspiring me on my way too. Chin upxx

aw a netty with a 'y' I used to spell mine with a y but changed it when I was about 13 to 'ie'.
I'm glad I am inspiring you, what a lovely thing to say, thank you x

Back