Everyone welcome, come on in and have a chat, anything goes....!

Nah he`s not worth the effort ......lol. Even his own mother cant stand his moods and attitude, but its all my fault there is nothing wrong with him......!

Anyway Im saving all my energy for the bath meet up.....!

Nah he`s not worth the effort ......lol. Even his own mother cant stand his moods and attitude, but its all my fault there is nothing wrong with him......!

Anyway Im saving all my energy for the bath meet up.....!
hope you really enjoy the meet & it reaffirms your determination & drive to get to where you want to be & deserve to be
DO IT 4 YOU N YOUR BOYS !
xx:)

OMG he is doing my head in, he has got up started over nothing ........!
I have told him Iv had enough and he said well go on then f*** off I dont care.........!

I told him Im not in a postion to go anywhere yet.

OH well ....hee hee

HOPE EVERYONE IS OK .....!

Aww Sonkie - can't you kick him out? Make him go & stay with his mother? Get the locks changed if he goes out.

Admire your resiliance honey, keep your chin up girl.
xx

oh hun, you just don't need it do you ?
when you go for your hospital appointment, take him with you & ask the surgeon if he can surgically cut the apron string with his mum & you !;)

Even his own mother cant live with him, she cant stand his attitude and she has told him on many an occasion what a b****** he is, and how impossible he is to live with........she even said I deserved a medal for putting up with him. Oh of course its all my fault he is like that....!

u r totally in a position to send that Mo-Fo to his mothers, arent u? Finanically u could get by what with tax creds and all that. I cant stomach to see someone I think a lot of spoken to like a pile or cr*ap and made to feel like one!

sends me demented to see someone lovely get their confidence stripped by an oaf. I need a field to scream in. :mad:

Hee hee you are so funny karen, so we will have to do some hunting on a place to stay for the bath meet.

perhapse we should have a scream thread for when we just need to let off audible steam !

oh hun, you just don't need it do you ?
when you go for your hospital appointment, take him with you & ask the surgeon if he can surgically cut the apron string with his mum & you !;)

LMAO....I have often said this to him, if she goes away for a weekend he will ring her at least twice to check on her, i will say awww is the umbilical cord tugging ......lol. I hope my boys will not be like this, I want them to be as independant as possible, and if they marry they must try to solve things together not to come running to me unless they have tried all they can think of then if they both agree to ask my advice.

i only ever know that this is this thread cos it start with "renamed" but otherwise I wouldnt have a clue lol.

theres quite a lot of people going to the meet which is fab. we will sort something out by the weekend. I ought to have had an opportunity to mug kevin of his credit card by then lol.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
right thats my scream
been tydying DD2's bedroom (thats the loose name we call it cos really its the local tip )
i hate doing it, it takes so long, any way there allsorts of sh*t on the floor, so once i had swept up & hoovered i go to get the mop & bucket (laminate floor) only to find some discusting mare has put spaghetti bolognese & garlic bread in it which is now lovely & furry eugh, so got to clean that first!
anyway floor primary washed (it'll need another go in a bit once i've picked the dried chewing gum etc off :eek: :eek: ) so having a quick rest !:eek: :rolleyes:

omg poor you I get my sons to do there own room, and if required I will stand and help or advise what to do......they make the mess they can sort it.......lol.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
right thats my scream
been tydying DD2's bedroom (thats the loose name we call it cos really its the local tip )
i hate doing it, it takes so long, any way there allsorts of sh*t on the floor, so once i had swept up & hoovered i go to get the mop & bucket (laminate floor) only to find some discusting mare has put spaghetti bolognese & garlic bread in it which is now lovely & furry eugh, so got to clean that first!
anyway floor primary washed (it'll need another go in a bit once i've picked the dried chewing gum etc off :eek: :eek: ) so having a quick rest !:eek: :rolleyes:

Kids - doncha jus love em :rolleyes:

Mmmmmmmm debatable that one, can't live with em, can't live without em - same as men really :D
xx

I think you've hit the nail on the head there Pandora :p

AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!

MY DISHWASHER WONT WORK!! worse still...theres a spanking brand new one in the garage but thats no use all sitting in pretty wrapping. :mad: theres soooo much washing up and i dont wanna resort to handwashing it (cos i flaming HATE washing up)

the kids keep fighting. almost relieved they worked themselves up to a triple "time out". gives me some peace!!

dying the sofa covers is NOT working out :cry: :cry: :cry: expensive debenham ones as well. just the covers cost £1200 and Ive ruddy wrecked them! not only did they turn green instead of "stone" but the second lot isnt even the same shade of green as the others i did yesterday.

usually i would turn to food but im actually wanting to turn to tia maria but i cant ruddy do that either.

:sigh:

AWWWWW Karen.......kids and housework, god we need a break....!
Roll on April........I have not had a chance to look for somewhere to stay yet.

Back