ex boyfriends :(

hey hunni,

he's a total plonker.... your well rid!!!! I agree with the others.... make sure you never unblock him!!!!!!!!

Love Nas x

What a horrid, evil, worthless, pitiful excuse for a man.
He deserves all the unhappiness in the world for making comments like that, who does he think he is? :mad:

As has been said, ex's are ex's for a reason, and good on you for blocking/deleting him. He's not worth a nanosecond of your time, so don't even think about him anymore. There ARE good men out there, and you will meet one soon, just keep being your lovely self (and soon, your lovely slimmer self :) ) and before you know it, you'll be with someone you deserve, who loves you for the wonderful person you are :)

OMG ..... I cant believe what i have just read!!! What a F***ing W***er A***hole!!! How can anyone be that cruel!?! He needs to go and see a shrink or something! he is mentally disturbed! He will be calling his new bint a "skinny *****" in a few weeks no doubt.

Just remember "what goes around comes around".... and its so true hun, then you can sit back and laugh your pretty little head off when you know he is suffering! tw@t... Im so angry at him for speaking to you like that! I hope he catched C**k Rot and it shrivels up, dies and drops off lol.

I know hurtful it can be, but u just have to rise above the scum....

And his English is appauling! B*****d!!!

i hate him!!!!

You take care babe and stick to the diet! xxxx

lol, ive just read back over my post .... ignore my comment about his English being appauling cos ive missed words out and all sorts in the last message lol...

its cos im typing so fast with the rage of it all xx

..........and he says hes fine just away to go to bed with a woman!! ...............

I don't think he's technically correct calling his right hand a woman.......he'll need a labrador and white stick before long :D

I honestly don't know why you even entertain the idea of conversing with him.....he's a sad L-O-S-E-R!

hi guys thanks for the comments, least im not the only one who thinks hes a complete waste of space.

Thing is a work with him on saturday nights, hes head door man at my work :( sooo ive got to face him, but im out this saturday to get drunk and ill be going to the club i work in to finish the night so ive got to hold my tongue but me with a few voddies in me i dont see it happening!

hi guys thanks for the comments, least im not the only one who thinks hes a complete waste of space.

Thing is a work with him on saturday nights, hes head door man at my work :( sooo ive got to face him, but im out this saturday to get drunk and ill be going to the club i work in to finish the night so ive got to hold my tongue but me with a few voddies in me i dont see it happening!

Now stop right there young lady........are you really going to lower yourself to his level? C'mon, you can't be serious? It's one hell of a way down!!!!

My advice, stick to CD like it's your best friend and watch him drool when he realises what he's lost.

minz hun i dont start cd until the 17th november xxxx but thanks for your concern :D xx and i wont say anything to him pwomise im just going to enjoy my night

That's the spirit - and you can still lose between now and 17 November.....if I was you, this would make me more determined than ever to lose, you show him!

Not sure how you can say 'I know I'm not bonny' though - just checked your pics & you're young, you're gorgeous, with legs up to your armpits!!! You might feel better in yourself if you shed some lbs, but don't let him shake your confidence - you look great right now.

He obviously knows how to push your buttons & what he said is just plain cruel. BUT if his life is as wonderful as he's making it out to be, why does he feel the need to do this to you? He's talking absolute twaddle.

The fact that he needs to treat you like cr*p to make him feel good about himself says so much about him.

You can do so much better than him - and don't you forget it. But sadly for him he's probably peaked as far as girlfriends go & won't get another like you. Ha!!!

Keep your head held high on Saturday, lovely

xxx

Thank you so much for your lovely comment jessie!!! :) xxxx

his loss hun. When you have loss your weight get a professional pic of yourself and send it to everyone who knows him including him and write what you had and lost. you will meet someone who will be perfect for you one day and his remarks will mean nothing trust me. My ex bf was nasty to me about my weight once we split up and still is but it dont effect me one bit these days because my bf of 2 years is a gem and most loyal, caring and honest man could ask for and his worth 100 of my ex who was also abusive ad nasty to me during the relationship. People like that obviously have demons to comtem with. ignore him his not worth time, space or energy.

Than you hypa, i would love to get a professional pic of me done when i loose the weight!! and send it to me it would be a totaly f you statement :D thats just going to spurr me on to loose weight!

no probs hun. You can do this . If you ever need someone to chat with feel free to:)

I think the fat comment is a maximum hurt comment, and I know it's hard but ignore it. You say he was abusive etc so your well rid! whether you lose weight or not(you will) there is someone who is loving and caring for you. love etc is not based on weight. Jodie you are attractive and you need to believe this and when your confidence grows you wont put up with t*ts like this. Maybe his new gf is skinny but I hope she dumps his as* for being a bully

What a sad git,just shows what a nasty piece of work he is.......you wont have to do anything hun cos once youve lost this weight,you can post some sexy pics of yourself on MSN unblock him and you wont need do do anything cos he will be giving himself the biggest FATTEST kick up his own arse!!(by the way I think you look fab now!!)
xx

he sounds like a tit! if he has nothing better to do that call u names and brag about his new 'victim' i feel sorry for him, he obviously doesnt have a large attention span.hes obviously not very bright if all he can come up with is playground name calling... poor boy!

let him get on with it chick, he'll soon get bored, even though its REALLY getting to you, DONT show him that it is, that'll annoy him even more..

he probably knows what a dick he is but thinks hes clever..but theres this thing, its called KARMA... he'll get his 1 day, and i hope your there to laugh in his face..

poor boy, he might grow up 1 day!

Grrr, you are so much better off without him in your life. He is an absolute waste of space and undeserving of your attention and tears :hug99: He ges off on making others miserable - don't let him do it to you anymore.

You are a beautiful person, both inside and out, and you will meet the man you deserve. Until then, enjoy yourslef. You're young and have just come out of a bad relationship - you deserve some fun :D x x

Back