Exante booklet says stop TS when BMI is 20 not 25

BuxomBarrister

Just seen this in the booklet. It says you can't do TS when your BMI reaches 20. Everyone on here seemed to say it was 25??

25 sounds far more sensible, I am surprised they would advocate carrying on all the way down to 20 :confused::confused:

The only bits I can see on the website says you can only do TS if your BMI is over 25 it says if your BMI is under 25 you should only do Simple Solutions​

you must ONLY use use the products as outlined in the Simple
Solution if you have a BMI of under 25 or have had any of
the following:

I noticed the same, it's in that PDF isn't it? I emailed yesterday to see what they think I should do. Maybe that's one of the reasons the PDF has moved/gone.

I saw that as well. I take the exante site/info/misinformation with a pinch of salt to be honest. I think they are their own worse enemy when there is so much "dieting" competition out there! I tend to look over the CD guidelines that are much more in depth and do similarly apply to us somewhat.

Their website is in serious need of a major overhaul. I can't actually believe one of their success stories which is advertised is headlined 'x lost one stone'. EH?? ONE stone I'm sorry but that's hardly inspiring for a VLCD

I agree :D

Its silly when the diet IS good and DOES work! I just think they could have a higher retention and overall customer base if they would only explain things a little more and like you say, update stuff!!

Minimins should get a commission, I bet I am not the only one who only heard of exante and started it due to the info and stories I read through here!

That made me laugh Starlight. 1 stone is quite funny. Hardly a long term option to do a VLCD considering quite a few people lose that 1 stone in 2 weeks!

Maybe the pdf link in out faq's should be removed, as they have said thereselves got wrong info on it!

Its only been on there site for at least 4 years!:rolleyes:

I agree, they could do so much better with a good product.

Had my reply from them, they said to move to simple solutions. Ill have to check it out when I get home cause I'm on my phone at the moment! X

Back