EXANTE Christmas present

mich3113

Just bought myself the 100 meal replacement offer, as a Christmas present to my self 😀 i will start straight after Christmas in January...I'm off work the first week in January , a good time to get the keto flu over me and get settled into to programme.... so looking forward to losing this weight and havin more energy for 2022!!

Wonderful! It will make a big difference to you. I recommend following @Bertie81 who blogged her way to success here on Minimins. Do not do what I did 9 years ago - successfully shed the weight and then regained!

Just bought myself the 100 meal replacement offer, as a Christmas present to my self 😀 i will start straight after Christmas in January...I'm off work the first week in January , a good time to get the keto flu over me and get settled into to programme.... so looking forward to losing this weight and havin more energy for 2022!!

Hey! I’m waiting patiently for my delivery at the moment, but will start next week, so will be a bit behind you. Looking forward to following your journey! xx

Good luck to you.
I have used exante before successfully but made the mistake of going back to bad habits. I started today if you would like a buddy.
That would be great... i'm still waiting on my delivery though...😔 I really can't wait to get started.... hopefully have it by Thursday latest... I hope... chat soon x I think I'm going to cut the carbs from tomorrow to try and get a head start on ketosis... I hope its going well for you so far..? I'm just sticking to shakes, bars , and soups this time... I never really liked the meals.....

I started yesterday also :) So I don't mind helping either :D
Great .. these threads have become so quiet ... Nice to have a few new starts ...I'm so excited to get going now.... just waiting on the delivery.. Best of luck to you x

Hey! I’m waiting patiently for my delivery at the moment, but will start next week, so will be a bit behind you. Looking forward to following your journey! xx
I'm the same my dear ... haven't started yet .. though I'm excited to.... keep checking to see when I'll get my delivery... I'm going to cut carbs from tomorrow though .. should help ease me in... and I'm off work this week ... so I'm hoping to have settled into it and be in good form.. for going back to work... good luck to you x

Lovely to see you Exanters here in 2022. Happy New Year and good shrinking to you all!

Good luck to you.
I have used exante before successfully but made the mistake of going back to bad habits. I started today if you would like a buddy.
How's it going for you so far Eliza?

Great .. these threads have become so quiet ... Nice to have a few new starts ...I'm so excited to get going now.... just waiting on the delivery.. Best of luck to you x
Thanks. Has your delivery arrived yet? I ordered one either New years eve or day and it came yesterday. So I have enough products to last until mid Feb I think. We'll see. I struggled last two days and sabotaged myself but hopefully that's now behind me and I can move forward :D

Thanks. Has your delivery arrived yet? I ordered one either New years eve or day and it came yesterday. So I have enough products to last until mid Feb I think. We'll see. I struggled last two days and sabotaged myself but hopefully that's now behind me and I can move forward :D
I think I'll be the same, plan is to order more before the start of Feb...I'd like to ideally do 3 months ... but I try 3 days first 🤣😂🤣

Nope no sign yet 🙄... but zero carbing all day today.. to try get a start on the ketosis... headache , freezing and peeing sooo much... so something seems to happening... .. so I suppose I should start my diary thread when i get the products rather than update here huh?

Can't believe they are taking so long to arrive! Have you tried DMing them or asking an admin on the Facebook page if you're on that? That can seem to move things along.

As for the diary she start when you feel it's right. Would be interesting to follow you.

Can't believe they are taking so long to arrive! Have you tried DMing them or asking an admin on the Facebook page if you're on that? That can seem to move things along.

As for the diary she start when you feel it's right. Would be interesting to follow you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220106-095543_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220106-095543_Chrome.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 16
Well it's on the way 😀, at least it seems to be moving.... I guess that's brexit for you..

Has your parcel arrived? Mine did, but it was missing the additional water enhancers - they were great and a replacement is on its way. (Not sure when I’ll see them!)

Has your parcel arrived? Mine did, but it was missing the additional water enhancers - they were great and a replacement is on its way. (Not sure when I’ll see them!)
It did thankfully .. day two of shakes and one meal today.. so glad to be actively reducing my Weight now... I'm on a mission :) .... have to get a bit of excersie in there too but I'm not feeling it at the moment with this cold weather.. got these syrup samples free .. 😀

That's a bummer on the water enhancers.. for your fizzy drinks... .. coke zero is keeping me going as my treat ...

Attachments

• 20220107_191038.jpg
    20220107_191038.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 28
Back