Exante -How do ya say it?

#CombatBody

Hi everyone,
been lurking a while.
Did CDSS 2 years ago and stopped without working through plans... surprise surprise ... piled loads back on :mad:

Re-start 10 Feb and finished off last few CD shakes... now on Exante .. How do you say it?
Loving the difference - not so sure about the frothyness of the soups though... any tips?
Thanks,

Hi! I pronounce it ex-AN-tay...I hope this is the right way, I'm an mfl teacher so I might have just totally shown myself up there!!
I found the soups unbearable at first but I make them with more water than recommended and I put loads of salt and pepper in them. I found them too sickly. Way too frothy, sweet and creamy. The milkshakes are lush though.
Good luck!

I say ex arn tey but I always try to be posh ha ha ha ha xxx

Thinks I am a little bit posh also as I pronouce it ex-aunt-ay.

I pronounce it Ex-ant-ee, I'm probably saying it wrong.

I say Ex-an-tee. I had to call them once and that's how they pronounced it too. I didn't know how to say it properly either so I concentrated really hard when they answered the phone :D

I say it as "my very magic medicine"

;)

LOL, was a posh bird ! But will now call it Ex-an-teee too.

i always say ex-an-tee but when i called them the lady said really posh ex-arn-tey. ive never been posh lol so i feel really uncomfortable trying to say it like that.lol.

How to stop the soups being frothy (I HATE them frothy too):

Put powder in a saucepan over a low heat and slowly stir in boiling water out of the kettle. Turn up the heat a bit a and stir vigorously (I use a wooden spoon so I can rub the lumps against the side of the pan to get rid of them). I then pass it through a seive into a mug. Perfect!

lol maybe we should e-mail exante this thread for a laugh and see whats there reply.

LOL

How to stop the soups being frothy (I HATE them frothy too):

Put powder in a saucepan over a low heat and slowly stir in boiling water out of the kettle. Turn up the heat a bit a and stir vigorously (I use a wooden spoon so I can rub the lumps against the side of the pan to get rid of them). I then pass it through a seive into a mug. Perfect!

:rotflmao: Ok that wins the award for the most random post of the week ;)

Back