SarahJJJ

I have tried exante in the past and although I know it can stick to it and works. It doesn’t fit in with my life. I have 2 children under two and that evening meal is important. We need to eat together as a family to establish a good routine, teach my kids about the importance of healthy eating. My daughter/husband have no sense of smell. Their taste isn’t what it should be, therefore she is fussy. All advice has told me kids copy their parents. So I’m going to have a low calorie (under 400 cal) and low carb (under 20g) meal each evening.
Then 2 packs got my other meals.

So I’m not 100% in but this is my version. Please feel free to move this post elsewhere if needed.

I’m 32 years old and have been overweight/obese for 4years. I want to be myself again. I want my confidence and life back.

Had my first shake this morning, already starving....can’t wait for ketosis to kick in.

I’ve never ordered meals before. Only shakes and bars. So interested to hear if anyone enjoys the meals and which ones.

I totally get that, I've been having the odd meal too when my 3 year old asks why mummy isn't eating anything. It's so important that they see us eating otherwise they'll think it's ok not to either.

Hope you've still been doing well!

I personally have been finding it so much easier this round just having shakes. When I've tried before I've been thinking what can I add to the meals to top it up etc and then falling off the wagon completely lol

I’ve been honest with my kids 8 and 5, mummy needs to loose weight fast because of my health. They understand healthy eating and structure of doing 15 mins planned activity per day.

When I do move to eating I’ve asked them what foods I should eat and we’ve built a meal plan together. Mine are the age they understand that I’ve put on weight because of menopause so that helps.

If I were you I’d do 3 packs and then 1 200 cal meal - broccoli, green beans, asparagus with eggs, salmon or chicken.

Back