Exante Support Group - join us if you are on Exante VLCD

lol 11 miles is a lot but you are walking a lot now so that is good.. you're going to do well on this diet plan..

I hope to!!
I've just binged in half of an asda rhubarb pie :( But I won't have eaten more than my 1600 calorie allowance as I've not eaten much else! I was just finishing it off.....I've also noticed grandmother has filled a freezer drawer with soleros and cornettos...she'll go mad when I say I don't want them

Urgh.. no pack today hopefully tomorrow!?! But I'll be at work so I won't be able to start the diet till Sunday or Monday

abigail is ok we all have our moments of weakness. What I do so I wont cheat is to remind myself why I'm on a diet and where I want to be. I've lost a few times and I'm not going to let food control me, I'm going to control the food. I'm more determined than ever to lose the weight this time and keep it off..:D

I know sometimes people arent as supportive as you want them to be when you are dieting especially on a VLCD plan. I had to tell my companion that I'm doing a type of detox for maybe 2 weeks to clean my body out because if I said I was doing a VLCD I would get nothing but negative things said and etc.. :sigh: and I dont want to hear that. I have to do the same when I'm doing a low carb and watching my calories also. My support comes from this forum, thank god I have this.:D

This may be a bit long but i didn't want to start up a whole new thread about it.....i am leaving Exante to go on CD....there are a couple of reasons. The first is that i am really anxious about moving up the plans into stabilisation and maintanence, Exante has been wonderful...really wonderful in helping me shift the bulk of this weight but i just don't think there is enough information on maintenance in their booklet...ie portion sizes etc. I desperately want to keep this weight off and feel that i need something much more structured in order to aid me.
Secondly, the soups are really getting to me now...i honestly don't think i could stomach another one...i literally dread them. Of course i could just order the shakes from Exante but this would bump the price upto £50 + the £4.00 postage. Cambridge diet costs about £35 per week for the flavours i want so that's £20 difference per week....a lot of money.
Finally, i think i need a little one on one support which i would get from a councillor to help me shift and keep off the last of this weight.

I'm really sorry to be leaving Exante but i have to think of what is best for me now. I will still be checking in now and then and i hope you all get to your desired weight. Exante has been fab for me and definately does work!!!

Dream good luck with switching over and you will be fine. :D A lot of people switch over to different diet plans or maintenance plans once they are close to their idea weight to help with maintaining their weight and On-going Weight Loss..

I'm on day 3 and I'm doing well but I'm only doing this for 2 weeks maybe 3 at the max it depends on the weight loss then I'm going to move over to calorie counting and watching my carb in take once I get within 10 pounds of my goal weigh. I'm a bit obessed with maintenance because just like you I dont want to gain the weight back that Ive lost. Ive done that once because I didnt plan for maintenance and gained the weight back after 1 year so this time I'm going to do it the right way and prepare and do the steps properly to maintain my weight loss..

Good luck and keep us posted:D

Good Luck DM, will miss your input on here, please pop in and catch up with us now and again if you have time.
B xx

:happy096::happy036:Quark wow you've lost 8.8 pounds on week 1 big congrats

I'm on day 4 and so far so good. No cravings and to be honest I'm not that hungry.. I have 3 more days then I'll weigh in and see how much I've lost.

Good morning

How is everyone doing today? I had a bit of a blip over the weekend when my stepson turned up unexpectedly and we had a few drinks, which lowered my inhibitions and led to a bit of nibbling :sigh:, but was back on it yesterday with renewed determination.

I have to buy groceries 11 supermarkets today :eek: (it's my job) and am a little apprehensive about sticking to the plan. I'm going to take some additional supplies just in case I feel like giving into temptation.

I'm resisting jumping on the scales as it's my official weigh in tomorrow. It was looking positive on Saturday so I'm hoping.

I hope everyone has a god day/week/weigh in.

This may be a bit long but i didn't want to start up a whole new thread about it.....i am leaving Exante to go on CD....there are a couple of reasons. The first is that i am really anxious about moving up the plans into stabilisation and maintanence, Exante has been wonderful...really wonderful in helping me shift the bulk of this weight but i just don't think there is enough information on maintenance in their booklet...ie portion sizes etc. I desperately want to keep this weight off and feel that i need something much more structured in order to aid me.
Secondly, the soups are really getting to me now...i honestly don't think i could stomach another one...i literally dread them. Of course i could just order the shakes from Exante but this would bump the price upto £50 + the £4.00 postage. Cambridge diet costs about £35 per week for the flavours i want so that's £20 difference per week....a lot of money.
Finally, i think i need a little one on one support which i would get from a councillor to help me shift and keep off the last of this weight.

I'm really sorry to be leaving Exante but i have to think of what is best for me now. I will still be checking in now and then and i hope you all get to your desired weight. Exante has been fab for me and definately does work!!!

Hi DM

I have just logged in to update the thread on maintenance and read this. I am very sad that you are leaving us:cry:, but I understand you needing a little more support now. You have done sooooo well on your own with exante.

I will miss you on the forum and will pop over the CD forum to see how you are getting on.

Just out of interest, if you could have bought just shakes and bars at the variety pack price, would have stayed?

Good luck DM!

Welcome to all the newbies. It's lovely to have some new members here! Good luck to all of you on exante. It's a great diet!

DM im so sorry you are leaving!!!!

I tried CD and hated it, you really can taste all the nasties in them after being on Exante. I had 2 shakes and they made me physically sick. Im sure you will be fine but maybe before you jump you could talk to Sarah as I know she would do anything to help you. Talk to her about the soups too.

I wish you continued success in your weight loss journey x

Sarah, should we all be buying Woman magazine tomorrow???????

Sarah, should we all be buying Woman magazine tomorrow???????

YES!!!!!! I was going to tell you all tomorrow when I actually saw it in print.

I am featured in Woman magazine tomorrow! Can't wait to see it. :D

How did you find out Gina???? Did you see it in the back of this week's issue?

Yes, I was just looking through it at my MILs and was sure I recognised the photo. Can't wait to read it.

Hi DM

I have just logged in to update the thread on maintenance and read this. I am very sad that you are leaving us:cry:, but I understand you needing a little more support now. You have done sooooo well on your own with exante.

I will miss you on the forum and will pop over the CD forum to see how you are getting on.

Just out of interest, if you could have bought just shakes and bars at the variety pack price, would have stayed?

Good luck DM!

Thanks for your reply Sarahp, i really doubt i would have left Exante had it not been for the maintenance aspect. I like to do things by the book and i just didn't feel confident with the information at hand. The price was an issue...the variety pack does work out at good value for money, but paying extra for the flavours i wanted would have really stretched me...however i would have found a way of affording them.
The CD councillor i saw does home visits which really appealed to me, it's very convenient and i hope that she will offer the support that i need.

I will pop in regularly to see how you are all doing.
Oh and i WILL be buying Woman tomorrow, can't wait to read it.

DM im so sorry you are leaving!!!!

I tried CD and hated it, you really can taste all the nasties in them after being on Exante. I had 2 shakes and they made me physically sick. Im sure you will be fine but maybe before you jump you could talk to Sarah as I know she would do anything to help you. Talk to her about the soups too.

I wish you continued success in your weight loss journey x

Hiya Becky, fortunately i have done CD before and didn't have a problem with it so hopefully all will go according to plan this time too.
I've already got a weeks supply and started yesterday so i've pretty much made the switch already.

How are you getting on hunny?

Hi DM

Im doing good, its slow this time only lossing about 2lbs a week but thats because im messing about between TS and WS so my own fault but I feel really good at the moment.

I will really miss you on here, your help and support has been amazing for all of us on here. Hope you will still post and let us know how you get on x

Back