Exante Support Group - join us if you are on Exante VLCD

That's good news NB. It's lovely when you get back into something that you love. Well done you!

Hi Becky, thanks so much for the welcome. So for the week is going well, but very busy at work, loads of functions and events. I hope that you week ahead goes well too. Love Emily xxx

Hi Vicky, NB & GaynorEm, thanks so much for the welcome, i have to say i have finally found a group where i feel at home and were everyone understands what you are going through. Hope you all have a fantastic week ahead and so very well done on the weight loss. I will cross my fingers for you NB. Take care Em xxx

NB you are doing fantastic. Are you doing TS or WS? Cant remember and need some meal ideas from people doing WS as I am going to give that a go as finding TS a real struggle.

NB- Thats fab news about fitting back into the dress, bet you were chuffed to bits and its always good to get nice comments to its a real boost and keeps you motivated.

Sugashaker- I'm relatively new here as well and i have to say everyone is lovely and always there to answer any questions and give support etc its a real help. :)
What day is your weigh in btw? how long have you been doing exante now? (TS or WS)

NB you are doing fantastic. Are you doing TS or WS? Cant remember and need some meal ideas from people doing WS as I am going to give that a go as finding TS a real struggle.

I'm doing TS at present with a few panned blips. Will be looking for inspiration soon for WS as DM and Sarah are doing so well. Perhaps Sarah could start a WS thread......begging on knees.

PS should read planned not panned hehe.....poor typing skills.

Hi Vicky, NB & GaynorEm, thanks so much for the welcome, i have to say i have finally found a group where i feel at home and were everyone understands what you are going through. Hope you all have a fantastic week ahead and so very well done on the weight loss. I will cross my fingers for you NB. Take care Em xxx

Thanks Sugashaker. Good luck on exante...WS or TS?

NB- Thats fab news about fitting back into the dress, bet you were chuffed to bits and its always good to get nice comments to its a real boost and keeps you motivated.

Thanks Vicky...seeing the results is exactly what's keepng me motivated at present. I hope I can keep up the momentum

I'll start a WS thread tomorrow. I am bit out of time today. DM, if your start it, I will contribute.

Sorry guys, will try to be around more next week.

Hi NB, thanks for the message, I am on TS and am nearing the end of my second week and so far so good. I have to say I feel so much better within myself and have so much more energy. Well take care everyone and have a fantastic Bank Holiday Weekend. Em xxx

That's great Em that you are feeling well and full of energy, i love the feeling this diet gives you. You are doing so well.

NB, glad you had a good time on sunday...and size 12!!! wow! i can only dream

Still going well here, yesterday was a hungry day for some reason, thank goodness for the milk allowance i can have...it was the coffee that kept me going.
DH has just announced a trip to walt disney world next year with the 3 kids. I'M SO EXCITED!!!! I'm a big kid at heart....can you tell!!
So from now until next may i'm going to get to goal and stay there, can't have my thighs chaffing in sunny Orlando. Haha!!

That's great Em that you are feeling well and full of energy, i love the feeling this diet gives you. You are doing so well.

NB, glad you had a good time on sunday...and size 12!!! wow! i can only dream

Still going well here, yesterday was a hungry day for some reason, thank goodness for the milk allowance i can have...it was the coffee that kept me going.
DH has just announced a trip to walt disney world next year with the 3 kids. I'M SO EXCITED!!!! I'm a big kid at heart....can you tell!!
So from now until next may i'm going to get to goal and stay there, can't have my thighs chaffing in sunny Orlando. Haha!!

Funnily enough I've been feeling hungry this week....could because I had food on Sunday !!!! LOL

I would love to go to Disney World....if that's not an incentive to get to goal what is......we're all behind you. I'm trying to organise time to visit my sister in Paris....I'll go and see French Mickey then.

hi there. joining you all today after ordering my first weeks worth of exante products. I've had to leave lighterlife suddenly after losing 2 stone in 5 weeks and don't want to come out of ketosis so have ordered the packs without knowing much about the plan. If I like them I'll carry on. If not it will give me the time I need to find a different vlcd. But I love the idea of being able to buy them online rather than having to go to meetings.

Welcome yorkiegal 2 stone in 5 weeks is fab well done. Im sure you'll love the Exante products, i like everything apart from the mushroom soup. The bars really fill you up also so your not left wanting more. Im like you and like the idea of ordering online it's so much more easier and simplistic than having to go see someone every week. Good Luck.

Hi YG, agree with Ebony. I love the fact you can just order online. At first i though the flavours were quite bland but now i'm enjoying them....especially the shakes. And the bars are really nice too and filling.

Hello, I started Exante last Monday and have now lost 1st 1lb, although it has been hard going but is starting to get easier. I lost 6 stone just over 18 months ago using Lighterlife / Exante, but put 3 of it back on and need to lose weight to fit in my summer clothes. I do miss the encouragement of going each week to be weighed and would love to join you all on here.

Jo xxx

Welcome to the forum JoJo. We are a very friendly bunch and will all be here to support you.

How are you all finding the new and improved flavours? I guess some of you won't have had the new ones yet and some won't have had the old ones, so you might wonder what I am talking about. :D But for those of you that have had old and new, what's the verdict? Most people are really liking the sweeter shakes.

Back