Exante vs Lipotrim - views please

I find the bars the most filling. I tend to have my shake around 10am (after the little ones are up/dressed/had bottles and breakfast) half of a bar around 2pm, the other half around 4pm and then my soup around 7:30pm when they are both in bed. They keep me busy during the day, and along with the water it keeps my mind off food making things easier.

I chose Exante because of the convenience(sp?). With 2 girls under 2y/o and a partner that works shifts, there is no way I would be able to get to a certain place by a certain time every week to pick up supplies and be weighed. Instead I order off Exante a couple of days before I know I'll be in (so I wont miss the delivery) and take a trip into town to use the weighing machine in Boots for my weekly weigh in! Lol! (My scales give different readings every time I step on them, so I don't trust them! Ha).

I don't usually like banana or strawberry shakes, but really like the Exante ones. It took me a couple of tastes before I liked either of the bars and I like each of the soups..apart from mushroom.

For me Exante is so much better than LT, after a couple of weeks on LT I got to the stage where I could only stomach the choc shake, the strawberry and vanila were too sickly and the chicken soup yuk. I got a months pack of exante and enjoy them all, especially the bars which are yummy. I never tried the LT bars as pharmacy didn't stock them and everyone said they were vile anyway.

I find the soups creamy and the shakes really smooth and the bars are brilliant as I have 1/3 mid afternoon and the rest about 9pm. Having it that time seems to stop me having to get up several times in the night for a pee like I was on LT for some reason lol. Wish I tried Exante instead of LT for all those weeks!

As for the weigh in, I always took what my scales said to be what I was working to as they will be the scales I'll be using once I have reached my goal, rather than the pharmacy's

Thanks everyone! :)

Well, i'm going to get a month worth and 2 weeks in, if i'm still going strong, get another months worth.

On the website, it says 50% off - is that a 'long term' offer? :) Thanks again x

Its a permanent offer :) Its next day delivery so no need to part with your cash too early

Thanks starlight! I do apologise for all the questions, but I need to be prepared and feel ready, getting myself really worked up ready for this journey! Decided to order it, Friday 28th (payday!) and start on 2nd Feb - if its arrived. I dont think starting Monday would be a good idea though and my sons birthday is on 29th Jan. Ooh im getting quite excited!

This thread reads like a cleverly-placed free promo for Exante... or am I imagining things? lol. How much convincing does anyone need?

This thread reads like a cleverly-placed free promo for Exante... or am I imagining things? lol. How much convincing does anyone need?

Youre imagining it :)

Me personally, I need lots of convincing.

Not 100% sure what people are trying to get at, but I want to be informed - thats all. I did 6 days on Lipotrim, and then discovered Exante after somebody in LT section posted about it. It wasnt until a few days after I spotted there was an exante section. I had a gander around exante website and saw all the diff products (lt is pretty limited compared to this one though!) and it sounded better for me. I'm not one to just dive in head first with this type of thing so being informed (for me) is just a good thing really

Fizzstar I was on LT for 2 weeks, I hated it so much. The pharmacy staff were unsupportive and had no clue how to calculate my BMI, like seriously.... Exante products are quite lush to me. Am liking the tom soup a bit now lol. I have been on it for almost 13 weeks now and I am here to stay.

I know what you mean about going to the pharmacy etc. I am learning to drive so I depend on OH to drive me around. Public transport versus the cost of delivery for me Exante wins hands down :).

Whatever you decide on is up to you, good luck :).

Fizzstar - best of luck with Exante. I did LT in 2008 and lost 6 stone but am back to loose it all again but couldn't face doing LT again. Was looking at CD but for me it's easier to buy Exante online. More importantly, I don't have the same side effects on Exante that I had on LT (severe leg cramps). Hope it goes really well for you!!

Thanks for the replies :) I'm glad someone posted about being on LT and then this one. Anyway, I am going to give it a go - next week though. Got one more week of low carb diet before doing this. I will keep having a gander around here and trying to pick up some tips :) Again, thanks for the replies xx

Hi Fizzstar,

i am going to change from lipo trim i have found it so dull just drinking the milk shakes and soup, i just wondered how you are finding it.

jaqui x:D

Hi lentil,
thanks for the email i have just odered a 4 week supply of the diet so will wait until it arrives to start ,,,,,, i have saved £44 by not doing lipo trim so happy with that as well.

xx

Back