Exante WILL help me lose 3 stone

Diary

Day 13

So so so so close to the two week mark!!! Had a hectic day with chiropractor, interning, dressmaking and pub work!!! But some how managed the full TS day and I actually only had two packs :/ was so tired when I got in I fell asleep before I ate my dinner! Silly me!

So yesterday was :

Breakfast - vegetable soup
Lunch - boullion, coke zero and pro plus!!!!!!
Dinner - white chocolate and raspberry shake

:) :) :)

Nothing else really to report, a busy, boring and tiring day!!! X

Thanks for all the encouragement everyone!!! Xxx

Diary

Day 14

Two whole weeks has flown by, I decided to do a little sneaky weigh in the morning using my scales at home , and I'd lost another 6 pounds since last week! That's 10 in total over 2 weeks!! I'm so gobsmacked as I have in no way followed TS to the letter as you can see. I'm so happy that my own TS plus low carb extras is working weight loss wise, as its finding it works easily fitting this in to my lifestyle :D

Had another full TS day :)

Feeling happy at 12 stone 8!!!! :D :D

Down from 13.4!!! :eek:

Xx

Thanks :))) so happy to be in the 12s and determined to do more. I'm having a zero carb food day today as I'm feeling under the weather, spirits are high but full of cold ! X

Diary
Week 3
Day 1

Week 3 already? I don't know how? I never stick to anything that long. I woke up yesterday feeling full of cold and a bit miserable as my boyfriend was moving back up to Cambridge for uni. I went with him to help with the stuff. Decided to have a day off TS to help with the cold and cheer me up a bit. It was also nice to have a final meal with my boyfriend too. I stayed on low carb for the whole day so still in ketosis. Made so many better choices along the way too :)

Breakfast - fry up from a cafe on the way to Cambridge. Bacon, egg, sausage, mushrooms. Asked for no toast and no beans. .
Snacks - box of cooked chicken.
Dinner - selection of meats for starter. Meat and salad for main. Atkins bar for dessert.

Usually would have been pizza and pub lunches and take aways - oh and drinking! Beer! Not this time :) All yummy and still helping me lose weight. Hoping this is also keeping my body guessing too. Xx

Keep it up, Biz!

Lots of good low-carby choices there, and you're over the two week hump (when I usually lose focus), so it's all getting easier from here ;)

Yay over the hump :) I actually woke up feeling stuffed today too so even more reason to TS :) x

You're doing great QB!. You've cracked it :) well done on all the choices you made. Brilliant.

Loving your diary!! You are doing so well :) xx

Thanks guys!!! :D xxx

Diary

Week 3

Day 2

YESSSS!!!! Managed a full day on TS after my low carb blow out yesterday :) I'm so surprised how easy I'm finding it going from a full good day of god knows how many calories, back to 600cal for the next. For the first time in ages I actually feel confident that I'm going to reach my target and even more. Last time I lost the weight, I plateaued at just over 10 stone and just accepted that maybe that was my adult weight. Up until 21 if always been much nearer to 9 stone, and my mum is 9 stone. Now thinking that I could actually go beyond where I've been in years and get back to 9 stone :) just seeing people reach their ultimate targets and finding it so easy, it's just made me want to push it further :)

Xx

YAY YAY! Well done. The 'secret' to successful long term weight loss is... to never give up! No matter what, just dust yourself off and keep going. You SHALL go to the ball, QueenB! And so shall everyone else here LOL xx

Aww thanks SS :) that's definitely the key! Yeah maybe o could have lost a few more pounds fully on TS but I would have thought sod it if I couldn't still have a drink or a bit of food when with friends :) I sneaky weighed this morning and still 12.8 :) 4 pounds and that's a stone gone ! If I can do it next week that a stone in a month :D xx

image-1063874724.jpg

Woke up feeling hungover today, even though I didn't drink. Must be dehydration but it's weird because I drank lots of water last night. I wonder if my body is flushing out any excess as my water intake is consistent at the minute. Better top it back up and see how I get on! I don't want to eat yet as I have a long day ahead of me!

Well that really was a blow out on Thursday!!!! Decided to face up to how many calories that was:

image-3891430078.jpg

I'm stil in ketosis though as the carbs were so low. And still on my 10lb loss so I'm happy

image-845499605.jpg

Back