Excited about my tea!!!!

jaylou

Gold Member
I'm really looking forward to tea tonight - I'm making Stacey's loaded hash browns - woo hoo!! :D

Even my daughter and OH are excited about them cos I've been promising them for days.

I do get excited about my tea most days as I love food so much but am especially looking forward to tonight's tea.

Just wanted to share! :)

What you all having?

These are really scrummy - I've made them a few times - thanks for the recipe Stacey and I hope you all enjoyed them Jay!

Just finished and they were gorgeous! I mixed spring onions in with the potato as well as putting them on top and also put cherry tomatoes on top too. They really were loaded!!!

Success all round!
Jay x

Cool! I love hear all the variations as it gives me lots of ideas.

Tonight I'm having Quorn Lasagne using ricotta cheese (HEX B) as a white 'sauce' - American style lasagne doesn't really have white sauce but usually ricotta or cottage cheese.

Hmm...have just taken foil off to finish baking - note to self, don't put lasagne sheet and then cheese to finish. Should've put mince then cheese. Will know better for next time!

I had a veggie stir fry and it was yuck!!!!! lol

Will have to try those though, stacey's pics looked lovely
x

i still havent tried i will on my next green day they look gorgeous...
i love this diet i've learned so much and am now confident in the kitchen
x

I made a lasagna last week & I blitzed 84g low fat mozzarella, 56g parmesan and a whole tub of quark for the topping - This did 4 portions and I put it on top of the final pasta sheet and it covered really well - It was lovely and only used up 1x HE per portion.

im having an extra easy day today and having a sausgae and rice mix by schwarts, only 5.5 syns, split between 2, just 2 syns and 1 syn sausages yummmmmy cant wait. i love food!!!

Oh I'm starving now reading what you are all having, I haven't made up my mind yet which means I'll prob end up with SW chips and eggs again!!!

Can't beat chips n eggs!! We had bacon, egg, chips and beans last night on EE day. It was great!!!

Red day for me - am making a Toad in the Hole with Joe's sausages (going to try a mix of lincolnshire and garlic & herb) with a side of green beans and sprouts. Toad should work out around 5 syns per person. Can't wait!

I'm having a rare red day. I'm having boil in the bag beef (free) with 2 yorkshire puds (5 syns) and a load of veg.

Back