Extra Easy Food Diary

Thanks!!! Woke up this morning with a blocked nose and headache, have a bit of a cold and just feeling run down in general! Today has been ok, here's what I had!

Breakfast: 2 x weetabix (heb) with milk from allowance

Tea break: pear

Lunch: leftover Chinese 1.5 syns for the whole portion so I'm saying .5 syn cos was only a tiny bit left! Also had melon and a mullerlight.

Snack: apple

Dinner: Omlette with ham, peppes, mushroom and onion, with some mashed potato and a salad.

Snack: apple, strawberries, ff yogurt & cinnamon.

Curly wurly 6 syns

Total syns: 6.5

Nighty night!

Today's been good !!

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix (heb) with milk from allowance

Snack: Apple and orange

Lunch: SW chips with beans and fried egg. Apple and Onken fat free vanilla yogurt, sprinkled with cinnamon.

Snack: 2 x oranges ~ really trying to get my vitamin C to get rid of this cold !!!!

Dinner: Made the chicken cacciatore from the little book that came free with the SW magazine, it was nice, OH wasn't too keen on it so doubt I'll be making it again.

Dessert: Was really craving cheesecake today! So I tried making sw friendly ones ... worked out around 6.5 syns for each one (one for me and one for OH)

I crushed 2 Alpen Light bars (@3 syns each) and put them at the bottom of a small bowl, then mixed Quark, sweetner and an Options belgian choc (2 syns) and put this on top, then grated a Freddo bar (5 syns?) on top, and put some strawberries on top too! It was delicious! Nice and chocolatey.

Really full now so I'm done eating for the day, planning on going to bed early as I'm still not feeling the best! Going out tomorrow evening to a restaurant (non sw friendly) and I'm looking forward to it!!

Well last night was a bit of a disaster! After me saying that I was finished eating, I ended up pigging out on a Curly Wurly (6) and a bag of Snack a Jacks (5.5?)

So that was approx 18 syns for yesterday! Never mind ... having a good day today, was worrying a bit about going to the restaurant tonight but I'm gonna give myself a night off and enjoy my food! Will probably have a gain at wi tomorrow but will be starting afresh from tomorrow on. Here's what I've had today:

Breakfast: 1/4 of a melon with some strawberries. 2 x Weetabix (heb) with milk from allowance, and some sweetner.

Lunch: SW egg fried rice - I fried spring onion, garlic, mushrooms and red chilli in some frylight, then added cooked rice (leftover from dinner last night), and then an egg and some soy sauce. It was delicious!!

Snack: gonna have some apples, strawberries and banana now, topped with my Onken fat free vanilla yogurt and sprinkled with cinnamon :)

Dinner: ....to be updated later! (or tomorrow)

Ok....

So was very very bold at the restaurant last night. Skipped the starter but had 2 slices of garlic bread.

Main course was fillet mignons, in a red wine jus, served with creamy garlic potatoes and mixed veg. It was delicious. Didn't have dessert but did have half a bottle of red wine! Soooo not looking forward to wi tonight but I'm back on track today, having my weetabix at the min and will have uncle bens rice time and some fruit for lunch.

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

2lbs off at weigh in tonight! Delighted :) 11st 1.5lbs now, really want to be in the 10s next week. Here's hoping!

So today I had my weetabix for breakfast, uncle ben's rice time sweet and sour for lunch with some melon and strawberries, then snacked on fruit all afternoon, weighed in at 7.30 and just had a Chinese takeaway, had beef with broccoli in oyster sauce (1 syn) and didn't really enjoy it, will be back on my chicken in black bean sauce next week! Having a glass of wine now (6 syns) and will be having a curly wurly later, so my total syns for today will be 13 :)

Hoping for a fab week with plenty of superfree foods and exercise!

Great day today!

Breakfast: 2 x weetabix (heb) with milk from allowance

Tea Break: Banana and coffee

Lunch: SW egg fried rice - made with peppers, chilli, garlic and spring onion. Bowl of melon and strawberries.

Snack: Toffee Mullerlight

Dinner: Had chicken with pasta - fried some chicken in frylight along with spring onion, garlic granules and chilli, then added peppers, mushrooms and cooked pasta, along with half a tub of quark and plenty of salt and pepper. It was really nice! And I have enough left over for lunch tomorrow :) Yum.

Snack: An apple, just waiting for OH to come home now and I'm going to have tea and a GALAXY BUBBLES for 8.5 syns mmmmmm omg I really can't wait !!

Total Syns: 8.5 syns

Exercise today was my Cheerleader workout (on the exercise channel on sky, approx 35 mins) and a walk with the dogs (40 mins)

Busy day yesterday, didn't get time to post! So yesterday's food:

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (heb) with milk from allowance.

Tea break: banana and coffee

Lunch: my leftover chicken pasta, melon and strawberries and a mullerlight.

Snack: an apple

Dinner: sw chips, egg and beans.

Snack: curly wurly and tea.

Total syns: 6

Here's to another good day! X

I'm good, trying to have a good week as I really want my 1.5 stone award!!! Dunno if I'll get it though ... fingers crossed. Keeping busy at work and joining in on my own P.E. lessons :p

Have had another good day today :)

Breakfast: 1 quorn sausage (old variety, found at the back of my freezer - syn free I hope!), beans, fried egg and mushrooms.

Tea Break: HiFi Light Bar - chocolate and caramel (1/2 heb) mmmm delicious! And a coffee :)

Lunch: Uncle Ben's rice time sweet n sour (syn free), strawberries and melon.

Snack: Finished off my melon and strawberries from lunch, and had my other Hifi Light bar (1/2 heb).

Dinner: Made a syn free pastie, mmmm it was delicious! Got the recipe on here, basically I made up half a packet of instant mash to a doughy consistency and added mixed herbs, garlic granules and salt and pepper. Then I rolled it out and divided it in half, sprayed a baking tray with frylight and placed half the smash mixture on it, put finely chopped onion and my healthy 'a' of grated cheese on, then the other half of the smash mixture on top and sealed the edges together, brushed it with a beaten egg and put it in the oven for about 20 mins @ 200 degrees. It made a huge pastie so I halved it and will have the other half for lunch tomorrow. Had this with mixed veg. It was really nice!

Snack: Mullerlight vanilla, Curly wurly and tea (6 syns)

Total syns: 6 :)

Tomorrow will be a challenging day, it's my boyfriend's birthday and I'm going to get him a cake, will be trying my best to only have a small piece but it'll definitely be tough! And then out for a meal on Saturday night, looking forward to it but I'm really hoping for a loss this week so will have to be careful :)
Will try to upload a pic of my dinner, it was really nice! So happy that I've some left for lunch tomorrow :)

I love Fridays! Sooo looking forward to my lie ins tomorrow and Sunday :)

Here's how today went:

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (heb) with milk from allowance

Tea Break: Hi Fi Light bar (3 syns) and a coffee

Lunch: Half of my cheese and onion pastie, mmmm delicious! Don't know whether or not to syn the cheese, as was only a little bit and only had a little bit of milk with my breakfast, so I'm gonna count all of it as my healthy 'a' .... :s Had some melon too.

Snack: Mullerlight and an apple

Dinner: Going out to a SW friendly restaurant tonight, will probably be having the spanish omlette with mash and a side salad. Oh I can taste it already!!

Snack: I've bought two buns for my boyfriend and myself to have this evening for his birthday (he is kinda doing slimming world too even though he doesn't need to) so I'll be having one of those this evening with some tea! I can't wait! Don't know how many syns they are, I'm going to count them as 12syns as they are quite sweet !!

Total syns: approx 15

This weekend has been a complete disaster, have been more or less off plan since Friday evening. Spent today hungover and eating everything around me. Will definitely have a gain at wi tomorrow! Back on track tomorrow morning :)

Back on track today, putting the weekend behind me and looking ahead to the next 7 days! Weigh in tonight should be interesting, I am definitely expecting a gain as had such a bad weekend, so I won't be surprised or disappointed with it. All will be revealed at 7.30!!

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (heb) with milk from allowance, and a banana.

Tea Break: Plum and a cup of tea

Lunch: Chicken mugshot (syn free), melon, strawberries and a toffee Mullerlight.

Snack: An apple

Dinner: After WI it'll be my chicken and green pepper with black bean sauce (2 syns) and boiled rice, mmm can't wait, I can taste it already! As a WI treat (even if I gain ;) ) I'm gonna have a Galaxy Bubbles for 8.5 syns. Mmmmm.

Total syns: 10.5

Here's hoping for a great day tomorrow! Will get something ready for lunch tomorrow this evening, might be another mugshot as it was really nice today, especially as it was so cold outside! Will update later with WI result :(

-0.5lbs tonight....

Can't believe it! So happy.

Going to try extra hard this week! I have a meal out on Friday night but there will DEFINITELY be no alcohol involved, and I'll make sensible choices :)

Night all!

Iv been off plan since saturday and back on plan dinner last night, so ill be same this week dreading wi but what can we do!

Welldone on loss must have done something right :)

You never know, you might be surprised, I definitely was! Trying to be really good this week just in case the weekend decides to catch up with me :p

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (heb) with milk from allowance, and an apple.

Tea Break: Cup of tea and a banana

Lunch: Chicken mugshot (again!!!!), melon and strawberries, and a strawberry Mullerlight.

Dinner: Breast of chicken stuffed with 1 Laughing Cow Extra Light triangle (1 syn), wrapped in lean bacon, served with 1 potato, plenty of frozen veg and some cabbage! After dinner I had more tea and a Cranberry and Yogurt Hifi Light (3 syns)

Snack: Curly Wurly (6 syns)

Total Syns: 10 :)

OH bought me a present yesterday, a new pair of scales! These are very fancy digital ones, tried them out last night after my dinner and they said 11st 2lbs, I was 11st 1lb at WI so they are pretty close! Trying to resist the temptation to weigh myself now ... Might have a sneaky peek on Friday!

Mid week already!!

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (heb) with milk from allowance, and an apple.

Tea break - coffee and banana

Lunch - chicken pasta salad - with cold chicken, cherry tomatoes, red onion and green peppers, and plenty of black pepper. Had 1/4 of a melon and some strawberries.

Snack - Hifi Light (3 syns)

Dinner: chicken stir fry with plenty of stir fry veg, and rice.

Snack: Mullerlight and Curly Wurly (6 syns)

Total syns: 9 :)

Back