Extra Easy Food Diary

OK so haven't been on in a few days, been really busy and just didn't get time to get on the computer! Have had a pretty good few days apart from last night, was out for a meal and had starter, main and dessert - starter was melon wrapped in parma ham with salad and lovely sauce, main was steak with pepper sauce, veg and baby boiled potatoes (and onion rings :s ) and dessert was a chocolate brownie with chocolate sauce, cream and ice cream. Oh I am actually drooling thinking about it!!! So nice! Back on plan today and hoping that I've been following plan well enough this week to have a loss on Monday.

Breakfast: 2 slices Boxty (syn free potato bread that you can fry in frylight, delicious), fried mushrooms and an egg. Also had a pear.

Lunch: Had some melon and strawberries first, then had 4 pieces lean bacon, beans and 2 slices wholemeal toast (heb).

Dinner: Had a nectarine and an apple, and then had sw chicken curry (with extra chilli) it was delicious and really spicy! Had some sw wedges as well. Yum yum.

Snack: Curly Wurly and tea (6 syns)

Just realised that I didn't have a healthy extra 'a' today, but have had a few cups of tea with milk so had a little bit!

Also I've been trying to get enough superfree with my meals this week, just been doing a bit of research and apparently if you don't get the superfree within the meal, you can still get it from fruit but it's best to eat your fruit BEFORE your meal. So will be doing this in future, starting from today!!

Total syns today: 6

Wasn't online yesterday, here's what I had!

Sunday 2nd October:

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (heb) with milk from allowance, and a banana.

Snack: Hifi Light bar (3 syns)

Lunch: 3 slices Boxty, half a tin of baked beans and some fried mushrooms and onions.

Snack: Melon and strawberries.

Dinner: Uncle Ben's Rice Time sweet and sour (syn free) with SW wedges, and a nectarine. ~ not enough superfree here but I just wasn't hungry and couldn't eat any more fruit! Oops!

Snack: Curly Wurly and tea (6 syns)

Total syns: 9

WI day today, dnn dnn DNNNN ... dunno how I've done, OH bought me scales last week and they're saying 11st 1lb, which is what I was last week at WI so I dunno what to think! Hoping for a loss anyway, will update later :)

:scale: YIPPEE

1 lb off tonight, deeeelighted as was very bold on Friday night! I WILL be in the 10's next week. Exactly 11 stone now. So excited for a fab food optimising week, nothing at all on this week/weekend so will be on my best behaviour :) Only just realised that I also reached my halfway mark tonight! :eek:

Monday 3rd October

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (heb) with milk from allowance, and a banana.

Tea break: Coffee and banana

Lunch: Mugshot, melon, strawberries and a Mullerlight.

Dinner: SW chinese takeaway, chicken with black bean sauce and boiled rice (2 syns)

Snack: Celebrating my 1.5stone award with a glass of wine (6 syns) and a Curly Wurly (6 syns)

Total syns: 14

Breakfast: apple, banana and a mullerlight, tea and a Hifi light bar (1/2 heb)

Tea break: tea and Hifi light bar (1/2 heb)

Lunch: low fat supernoodles (syn free), melon and strawberries.

Dinner: pasta bake (pasta mixed with quark, topped with mince and smoked paprika, chilli powder and passatta), served with carrots, broccoli and cauliflower.

Snack: nectarine and curly wurly (6 syns)

Total syns 6 :)

Woo hoo! Tried on jeans today that I hadn't worn in ages and they were really loose, spent the day pulling them up :p

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (heb) with milk from allowance, and an apple.

Tea break: Alpen Light (3 syns) and tea

Lunch: Melon and strawberries, followed by last night's leftover pasta bake.

Snack: Apple

Dinner: I'm craving all things bold today so I've got SW wedges in the oven at the minute, going to try and make curry sauce with chicken stock, curry powder and garam masala, will have some onions too (I'm even considering putting them into a silver foil tray so it feels like I'm having a takeaway :p ) will have some fruit before I eat this to get my superfree.

Snack: Really want a glass of wine (6 syns) this evening so will be having that, along with a purple snack (5.5 syns)

Total syns: 14.5

Soooo happy that tomorrow is Friday!

Thursday 6th October 2011

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (heb) with milk from allowance, and an apple.

Tea Break: Banana and coffee

Lunch: Low fat supernoodles (2nd time having them this week but just could not be bothered making anything last night!), melon and strawberries, and a Mullerlight.

Snack: Alpen Light (3 syns) and a coffee

Dinner: Chicken fillet covered in cous cous (went really crispy and lovely), 3 baby potatoes and mixed veg. After this I had a banana and a nectarine.

Snack: Galaxy Bubbles (8.5 syns)

Total syns: 11.5

Just realised today that I actually have melon and strawberries every single day at lunch time, might try changing this up a little bit and having some different fruit! Also, next week I am going to make soup for lunch so that I can get more superfree's in !!

So this is how today went.

Breakfast : Melon, strawberries and pineapple.

Tea break: Alpen Light (1/2heb) and tea

Lunch: 10 mins for lunch today so just had more fruit, and was surprisingly full!!

Snack: Alpen Light (1/2 heb)

Dinner: out for dinner and went for the "slimmer's choice" chicken stir fry, it was delicious but a bit oily and I'm not sure what was in the sauce, I'm gonna syn it at 6 syns to be on the safe side.

Snack: curly wurly 6 syns

Total syns: approx 12

I have been eating strawberries every day lately, but they are tasting not very nice now they are going out of season, plus are getting more pricey, But not sure what other fruit to eat really? apart from Melon.. yummy @ The galaxy bubbles :D x

I have been eating strawberries every day lately, but they are tasting not very nice now they are going out of season, plus are getting more pricey, But not sure what other fruit to eat really? apart from Melon.. yummy @ The galaxy bubbles :D x

Yeah I know, the strawberries aren't the best these days, will have to get my book out and have a look at some alternative superfree superspeeds !!! And galaxy bubbles are the BEST ! :eek:

@ Kirsty, the syn free potato bread is called Boxty, my local butchers has started to stock it, it's nice but quite bland, needs plenty of seasoning! You just slice it and fry it in frylight. How are you getting on? Hope you had a nice holiday :)

Sooo haven't been on all weekend, it was a busy one and I've been VERY bad .. :nono: it all started on Saturday evening, had quite a few beers and chips and ONION RINGS from the chippy :eek: then on Sunday I had a big salad with coleslaw, potato salad, pasta salad (all full fat dressings), so not the best weekend but I'm back on track today! WI tonight and I am not looking forward to it one bit :cry:

will update later :break_diet:

:scale:

1.5lbs off tonight! Finally have broken into the 10 stones, 10 stone 12.5lbs tonight :) So delighted. Can't believe I had anything off after the weekend I've had :eek:

Monday 10th October

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (heb) with milk from allowance.

Tea break: Plum and tea

Lunch: Melon, strawberries, Mullerlight, banana and a cup of tea (was surprisingly full after this)

Snack: Apple and plum

Dinner: Full fat Chinese (Monday is now becoming treat night after wi), got crispy chilli chicken with boiled rice, yum yum. I'd say this is at LEAST 12 syns, also having a glass of wine for 6, and will be having my curly wurly later 6 syns too :) I don't mind going over my syns on Monday after wi as I know i'll be on my best behaviour all week :)

Total syns: 24++ ??

Tuesday 11th October

Breakfast: An apple, two weetabix (heb) with milk from allowance, and a cup of coffee.

Tea Break: Banana and coffee

Lunch: Melon and strawberries, Mugshot, Mullerlight and a plum

Snack: Apple and plum

Snack: Coffee and a Hifi Light (3 syns)

Dinner: SW stew, got the recipe from slimmingeats, it's just simmering away now, should be ready soon! Sooo looking forward to it :)

Treat: Galaxy Bubbles (mmmmmmm) 8.5 syns

Total syns: 11.5

Hoping that there'll be enough stew left for lunch / dinner tomorrow :)

Update - the stew is absolutely gorgeous. I can't believe that I actually made it :p

LOADS in the pot so will be having it again tomorrow evening. Can't believe it's syn free. So tasty!

:jelous: * week has arrived and I am STARVING. Craving chocolate like mad!!!

Wednesday 12th October

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (heb) with milk from allowance

Tea Break: Banana

Lunch: Melon, strawberries, Mullerlight.

Snack: Apple, plate of SW chips (I was starving when I got home from work, and fruit and veg just weren't gonna satisfy me!) Also had a purple snack from a multi pack (5.5 syns)

Dinner: Will be leftover stew from yesterday, yum. So glad I don't have to cook this evening. Will probably have a Curly Wurly later on for 6 syns, bringing my total syns to 11.5 today.

Sooo today hasn't been good at all so far! Feeling so heavy and bloated, and sick! Here's what I've had :break_diet:

Breakfast: bowl of coco pops ... no idea how many syns!

Lunch: Mugshot, melon and mullerlight

Snack: Plum

Snack: TWO Purple snacks (11 syns :( )

Dinner: Omlette with potatoes and side salad

Snack: I don't think I can resist a Galaxy Bubbles tonight 8.5 syns :(

Having a bad week but I'll get back on track in a day or two! Just feeling yucky!

Baaaaaaaaaaad weekend !! I'd say I drank 40+ syns last night and I'm paying for it today. Hopped on the scales earlier to see if the damage is showing yet, and they're at 10.13, they show approx 1lb heavier than sw scales at group so here's hoping that I can somehow pull it together for wi tomorrow. Have been eating loads of fruit today and will be extra good tomorrow.

Sunday's menu

Breakfast: Melon, strawberries and an alpen light (1/2 heb)

Lunch: sw wedges with beans, egg and lean bacon. Followed by an apple and a plum.

Snack: Alpen Light (1/2 heb)

Dinner: will be sirloin steak with plenty of veggies. No potatoes for me as I am feeling so full and craving steak so bad!! Random I know :) will have a fruit salad for dessert.

Syns: will be a purple snack later 5.5 syns

Hi there :character00238:

Just read all of your diary - i think you are doing fabulously well. I wanted to wish you lots of luck for WI for tonight.

x

hya you seem to be doing good, keep up the good work i am new to all this and i love your christmas countdown can u advise me how you did it please

Back