Extreme Pain

bevhunter1986

Silver Member
Right ladies,

I need help!!

It's *star* week, lol, yeah and I have horrific pain.

I haven't had pains like this for months and months!

I've taken pain killers and they don't work. I've got achy knees which hurt to stand up and im currently hugging a hot water bottle close to tears.

Any miracle cures so I can get comfy? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh really sorry, I hope your not reading this as it 03:05 and I cant sleep, apart from painkillers and hot waterbottle not sure there is much else that will help but sending huggs and hope you are feeling better,

Not to be too personal but if ur not on the pill I would suggest it, I would recommend Yasmin. It's promoted as the one that doesn't bloat you or make u gain weight or give u severe mood swings- I've tried a few and it does really help!! I use to get such server pain I'd nearly pass out from it and pacing back and forth was the only thing that even mildly helped. I was put on the pill to help and since then it been so much better. When u do get ur period it's much more manageable! The first day is always the worst but it's a level of pain u could deal with. Hot water bottles will always help :) hope u get better!! I empathise completely with u x

Miss Lindsay said:
Not to be too personal but if ur not on the pill I would suggest it, I would recommend Yasmin. It's promoted as the one that doesn't bloat you or make u gain weight or give u severe mood swings- I've tried a few and it does really help!! I use to get such server pain I'd nearly pass out from it and pacing back and forth was the only thing that even mildly helped. I was put on the pill to help and since then it been so much better. When u do get ur period it's much more manageable! The first day is always the worst but it's a level of pain u could deal with. Hot water bottles will always help :) hope u get better!! I empathise completely with u x

I completely agree. My GP put me on the pill at 17 because I was in such pain each month.

If you can't have the pill talk to your GP to see if they can help at all with pain relief.

Another thought, you can get co-codamol (sp?) from a pharmacist and that is nice and strong.

Well my lovelies, I've been on the pill for a good few years now.

Normally they are manageable but by god this time it isn't! I've had extreme pain in
Really strong bouts since Saturday. Something actually only 'happened' yesterday, argh!!

I managed to get to sleep then woke at 3ish coz I was too hot!!! Flipping hot water bottle lol.

I'd love to try a new pill but mine is usually ok and they tried to change me last year to the progesterone only one. That sent me loopy! :( i was enraged one minute and distraught the next. So I stopped taking that one!

Looks like I might be taking my hot water bottle to work today! Xxx

Ibuprofen Lysine, it's sold as tension headache pills. it's fricking amazing and a safe dose is anything up to 3 tablets every 6 hours.

Before my hysterectomy I would be in such pain for days on end that I couldn't even speak! ( miraculous hubby called it), anyway I took Andrews XS it helped with the dodgy tum too. If not that then cocodamol effervescent (solpadeine extra).
I can't take anything for tension headaches if I need to stay awake.

Good stuff I'll try some of those tonight. I don't have any pain at the moment but I recon I will tonight :( x

How right was I, the pain and now a headache is back!!

Hannah:) said:
:(

I find a warm bubbly bath can help soothe my cramps if there really bad - I take prescription painkillers for them too..

If it's abnormally painful i'd suggest visiting the pratice nurse just to make sure all is ok.

I agree with this as I left mine for ages and when they discovered that I had a fibroid it was 33cm high, 11cm wide and 20cm deep!
Mind it could be a number of things, just saying how mine ended up.

Oh I know why it's so painful coz I've changed the cycle of my pill. I wanted it come a week earlier generally going forward than it does, so I rejigged the days I took it and clearly 'forcing' it to do it out of sync it doesn't like. Though it will sort itself out, I did if a good few months ago and it hurt like hell! :( x

Back