Eyes on the prize

Hiya hun, your doing fab

Which treadmill did u buy? Im looking to get one but dont know if i should go brand new or second hand. Finding it a minefield!!

Keep up the good work xx

Awww thanks goose.

This is my 2nd one. I bought my first one 2nd hand from gumtree for about £100. I got 6months out of it before it broke. I wasn't worried cos it paid for itself over the course but it was quite an old model so getting replacement parts etc wasnt easy. I was going to buy another 2nd hand one but just decided on a brand new one. Got an elevation one from argos for £400. I bought an extended gurantee so if anythinf happens its no hassle to get fixed/replaced. This one is amazing. I've used it twice now and it is totally like the quality of a treadmill you would get in the gym. Its quite quiet...my old one one was so noisy. Plus it has build im speakers so u can play ur music through them. ..which is good for me cos earphones sometimes just keep falling out my ears.
I would def recommend getting one x

Sounds Awesome!! I have an 8 month old and so going to the gym is impossible as i have no one to watch her. I thought having one at home i could go on whilst she plays on her own or maybe naps (both of a which are a nightmare but im working on it!!)

I used to love running so much, it used to clear mind and help me control my weight, i feel quite resentful of my hubby at times as he refuses to watch her if i want to go to the gym or makes the biggest fuss possible. He says just watch what you eat!! But i have to always be on top of diet n exercise to maintain my weight.

Treadmill being quiet sounds good as can do before hubby n bubba wake up. Are u ok telling me make n model!!? Will look into it. I have asked hubby to get me one as he keeps asking what i want for my birthday n a couple of other occasions but i keep saying nothing, he always gets expensive presents from me so decided to ask him. Hes really upset me cos hes said he doesbt want it in the house, i can have it in the garage. Just defeats the object as i cant exactly bring my baby into the garage! Abd its not just his house, its mine too!!! Whst happened to compromise. Wont watch baby for me to go gym n refuses a treadmill. Been really upset with him today. Im still getting one, his tough luck!!

Sounds Awesome!! I have an 8 month old and so going to the gym is impossible as i have no one to watch her. I thought having one at home i could go on whilst she plays on her own or maybe naps (both of a which are a nightmare but im working on it!!)

I used to love running so much, it used to clear mind and help me control my weight, i feel quite resentful of my hubby at times as he refuses to watch her if i want to go to the gym or makes the biggest fuss possible. He says just watch what you eat!! But i have to always be on top of diet n exercise to maintain my weight.

Treadmill being quiet sounds good as can do before hubby n bubba wake up. Are u ok telling me make n model!!? Will look into it. I have asked hubby to get me one as he keeps asking what i want for my birthday n a couple of other occasions but i keep saying nothing, he always gets expensive presents from me so decided to ask him. Hes really upset me cos hes said he doesbt want it in the house, i can have it in the garage. Just defeats the object as i cant exactly bring my baby into the garage! Abd its not just his house, its mine too!!! Whst happened to compromise. Wont watch baby for me to go gym n refuses a treadmill. Been really upset with him today. Im still getting one, his tough luck!!

It's an elevation fitness jx1 that I got from argos. It was originally £999 I got it for £399 I think. It weighs a ton tho and u will need ur hubby to help u rig it up so if u do decide to get this make/model pick a spot to rig it up as u wouldn't want to have to try and move it. There is also one model I noticed on argos that comes already assembled so all u do is take it out the box and plug it :)

Epic fail yesterday. Not too bad and I think I will be ok calorie wise but I ate practically nothing yesterday and drank loads lol
I had my usual breakfast and a salmon sushi for lunch and then had a bottle of wine....a glass of prosecco....4 cocktails and 2 ciders eeeeekkkkk had a totally awesome day at the rugby yesterday so would have been rude not to enjoy some alcoholic beverages :)

Today I'm feeling pretty meh!! I know I really need to get out for a run to combat yesterdays damage but running + hangover = not really a good idea.
Plus I am starving and want a burger and chips

I was the opposite! No booze but caned the calories!! I had planned to do a high fat day and shock my body - but maybe not to that extent!! Lol. Back on it today :)

Don't eat the burger and chips!! You'll regret it!!!! Xxxxx

Don't eat the burger and chips!! You'll regret it!!!! Xxxxx

Thankfully I didn't. Nothing in the house tho so my lunch was crappy. 3 slices turkey breast, 3 slices ham and beans lol!

Woo hoo!! Unsatisfying but you're prob not hungry now and nailed the low calories :)
Go youuuuuu xx

I have had such a lazy and unproductive day I hate this lazy feeling **boo**

Dinner tonight was crispy ckn fajitas x2 and now I'm nice and full.....finally satisfied. I hate hangover empty belly....where u just feel empty inside and no the only thing that cures it is tons of FOOD!!!!

Gonna have a nice early night hoping to feel refreshed tomorrow. I also really need a run. Scheduled in for tomorrow but am now going out after work so there will be no time and I can't bring myself to go today...so lazy **sigh**

Well done tangerine - just think how bad today could have been!!

Hello lovely, I'm back in the land of minimins. Been a bit of a mad couple of week or so..just been catching up on your diary - you are still doing so well! You definitely seem a bit more consistent than me lol!! Hope your feeling back to normal - I worry about diabetes as well, I kinda feel that it might be inevitable if I don't change things in the longer term x

Well done on avoiding the post drinking burger and general binge. Oh god its so hard! I had a night out drinkibg on friday and had such cravings!!! Luckily I avoided and lost 3lbs this week despite the session!

Hope you have a good week of food and exercise... all makes for sunny hols feeling fabulous! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello lovely, I'm back in the land of minimins. Been a bit of a mad couple of week or so..just been catching up on your diary - you are still doing so well! You definitely seem a bit more consistent than me lol!! Hope your feeling back to normal - I worry about diabetes as well, I kinda feel that it might be inevitable if I don't change things in the longer term x

Hey bursting. I am sooo glad ur back :) yeah I've been doing not to badly....just plodding along and its coming off slowly. I'm feeling much better thanks. I'm not sure why I was feeling so bleh last week but I seem now to have found the energy I've been searching for :) I'm actually feeling quite good at the moment tho had a wee slip up earlier today...but nothing my planned run won't sort out. Hope to catch up with ur news soon xx

Well done on avoiding the post drinking burger and general binge. Oh god its so hard! I had a night out drinkibg on friday and had such cravings!!! Luckily I avoided and lost 3lbs this week despite the session!

Hope you have a good week of food and exercise... all makes for sunny hols feeling fabulous! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done healthy for ur loss...thats amazing.
I know I'm such a grumpy grumperson when I'm hung over. My OH avoids me at all costs. The only way to make me feel better when I'm hungover is 2 bacon and tattie scone rolls and brown sauce lol

Hi all

Im feeling back to normal. Kinda tired today as I didn't sleep much last night...that normally happens when I've had a skinfull the night before but I feel I have got some energy :)
I had a wee slip up earlier. I had a teaser bar, bag of squares, galaxy caramel and a packet of frisps lol. Felt momentarily sick when I ate them which has now passed. Not too concerned cos my slip up binges I've recorded in this diary have been far worse. And tonights dinner is venison burgers...no bun which is low calorie and lean meat. I'll have them with just veg and leave out my sweet potato chips to compensate for the treats. Not concerned. Gonna attempt a run tho....but it is so incredibly warm out so I doubt I'll be successful here....but shall try :)

well done for planning the healthy dinner. When I used to do all these fad diets before, I'd have a binge in the morning and think - oh s0d it, I'm off the wagon today may as well have a take away and "start again" tomorrow! did that for years! if you have treat or a few cakes, the day isn't a write off. You just need to be extra healthy at the next meal like you did :)

well done for planning the healthy dinner. When I used to do all these fad diets before, I'd have a binge in the morning and think - oh s0d it, I'm off the wagon today may as well have a take away and "start again" tomorrow! did that for years! if you have treat or a few cakes, the day isn't a write off. You just need to be extra healthy at the next meal like you did :)

I know I used to be that way too blondcat...it just shows u how much we've changed :)

Hello lovelies

Hope I find u all well and u are all having good days.

So yesterday I went for a run after all :) totally digging my new treadmill although I am super slow lol! I'm following a plan a 10k training plan which is good cos I'm not over doing it. Although I dont do the walking part. Yesterday I was to walk 5mins run 25 and then walk 10...but I just do the 25mins running. Only managed to cover 2.5k in that time lol blondcat can do a whole 5k in less time than that lol.....maybe one day.

Breakfast was my usual and lunch was a king prawn and rice salad a satsuma a packet of square crisps and a teaser bar. Again had treats but again I am not bothered. For dinner I had seabass - actually had 2 fillets, loads of veg and a simple side salad. According to mfp I am still under my calorie goal and should weigh 203lbs in 5wks which is exactly where I want to be for my holiday which is 5wks on friday :) I would be sooooo happy if this turns out to be true.

Back