Eyes on the prize

So yeah I have to draw yet another line **sigh** :(

Been a bit naughty today tangerine?x

Aww hunni, I'm sensing utter frustration. ..stupid treadmill. Why do things always break at the wrong time?!!!

Maybe you should become a trailblazer for the skipping diet...sounds like its brilliant exercise. I lack any coordination. .at all and never mastered skipping. Maybe try that for a form of interval training. Coukd also get an exercise dvd...thats a cheaper way of keeping yourself on track for your holiday.

Whatever happened yesterday , its history now. Just one little stupid day. More good days tgan bad, that's all that's important :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey bloncat and healthy had a bit of a bad day. First this week so not too concerned. I can't afford anymore slip ups. 7wks until my holiday, bought a new treadmill yesterday just waiting on the delivery....hopefully sometime next week. So plan going forward....no slip ups
* Breakfast as it is 45g granola
* lunch ( something full of protien and from m&s fuller for longer range)
* dinner (half plate of vegetables quarter protien and quarter carbs)
* snacks (fruit only)
* no weighing myself
* measurements taken will take again end of 6wks
* no alcohol apart from 24th august
* follow 6wk running plan downloaded from internet
* go for 2 sunbeds a week (prep skin and get a nice glow)

At the moment size 18s fit but not comfortably. I just bought a load of size 18 stuff from the next sale....they must be able to fit comfortably in 7wks time.

What have I achieved so far: I am over a stone lighter than what I was when I joined here and I've lost 12inches in that time also.
What do I want to achieve in 7wks? To lose about 10lbs and size 18s to fit comfortably. To be achieved by all of the above and to logon and post here daily....no excuses. Hope my treadmill comes soon I am raring to go and feel really quite motivated now. Tho I haven't had breakfast this morning as I had no time...but thats ok I just came up with this this morning. I have a spreadsheet to devise at work and pin on my kitchen wall. I won't go off the rails today but my planned dinner tonight doesn't quite fit with the above plan so I'll do the best I can today and full throttle tomorrow. Last chance saloon to make a difference for my holiday :)

Have a great day :)

yes tangerineo!! back in the room :)

I knew you'd be right back on it. Great looking menu plan, exercise so important and you've set yourself a totally achievable weightloss. In fact...my holiday is in 8 weeks time so we have about the same length of time - I am aiming to lose around 16 pounds though - so 2lbs a week. I would say that's tough at my weight but I burn around 1lb of fat in the gym each week so I only need to get 1lb from food savings which is very achievable.

We can defo do this! Even if you are bad, make sure you come on here so I can whip you into shape and you have to promise to do the same! My buddy nettee is back in the game too :)

Go us!! :D

Well idealy blondcat I'd love to lose 17lbs but I doubt very much I'll make that.
Today has been good
Breakfast was 45g granola. Lunch was a ckn teryiaki noodle thing from m&s which was 356 calories and an apple. For dinner was a cod steak wrapped in 2slices parma ham, oven roasted vegetables and some rice....was delish!
No exercise tho but I did buy a new treadmill CANNOT wait til it comes. But it wont come til next thursday....so such a spanner in my exercise regime but hey ho it will be here and then I will run run run. Have my 6wk plan downloaded and ready to go. When my treadmil comes it will be exactly 6wks til my hol :)

Happy wkend to u all xx

Neither will I tangerine - but I have to aim high or I won't even get close ;-))

Have a lovely weekend doll x

Jees I wish this rain would do one!!!! What on earth can u do on a really wet day the week before payday hmmmmm!!!!! Sit at home in jammies is exactly what I'm doing. I am extremely tired today tho for some reason I'm not sleeping well these days and I dont know why.

Anyway. Today good day
Breakfast: apple
Lunch: jamaican jerk salad. Was lush. Spiced chicken on salad leaves with a littlr sweet potato peppers and mango shavings yumzers.
Dinner: is three venison sausages vegetables and sweet potato chips.

What a looooooongggggy boring day. Got up abiut 8.15. My OH was working today and away with the car so was carless also. Started doing a bit of painting then ran out of paint so that hit that nail in the head. If only I had my new shiny brand new treadmill........
So in the end went out for a wee walk. Its really murky outside and starting to rain and the inside of my jacket was sticking to my arms ewwwwww.
Anyway food wise today:
Breakfast: 45g granola
Lunch: tuna pasta 70g
Dinner: will be seafood linguine

I've calorie counted everything and have only 1 calorie left to spare so can't even have a bit of fruit or anything if I get hungry.

So I'm away to read my book to pass a bit of time.

Hope everyone else is having a fab wkend x

Wish I had had a weekend as good as yours food wise. Sounds like you nailed it!

Yeah this weekend I managed to keep it under control. I just have to avoid social situations...becoming a bit of a hermit tbh!!! I just cannot say no to alcohol. And generally I can't just have one drink I have at least 6 and they're normally large glassss so my calendar is clear until the 23rd august. If I stay off the booze until then it will be a miracle. Every single saturday night without fail I have a bottle and a half of wine...on average.

Anyway today was fine

Lunch: king prawn salad from sainsburys
Snack: apple
Dinner: 2 fajitas

And thats it. I am feeling quite lethargic really. Not so that I would be concerned to think that it could be a symptom of something underlying. Its just for the past few months I've eaten reasonably well with the exception of a few slip ups but surely it cant be my diet? Anyone have any ideas. Maybe it's because I'm not exercising!!!!! I'll monitor it when I start exercising towards the end of the week.

Could you be anaemic? I felt like tha for months when I was dieting ( granted I had lost about 9 stones) anyway I was severely anaemic. I still strughle now and especially when I diet. ..which is ironic ad I have so much Iron rich food when im eating healthily. Maybe have a test, I find it realky hinders weight loss too...

You may need a multivitamin, as it could just be that you need a boost in a certain area.

I think ots so hard giving up wine, ive not had any for a few months now. I dont miss it as mich now, but thd first few weekends I did, as it helped me to wind down and relax. I guess id rather have a smaller bottom than a big glass of wine! Essentially I'd prefer both!!!

You lost 9stone healthy...wow thats amazing :)
I never thought about anemia what I have thought of is type 2 diabetes I think its s symptom of that. And let's face it at 18.5stone its a reasonable thing to have. I'll need to keep an eye on it and if it doesn't get better I'll go see the docs. I'm hoping its just lack of exercise and this really hot weather. We're having the hottest day of the year hear I think...its glorious :)

I have the answer. According to my stars in a celebrity gossip mag....mars is in my zone and is the planet with energy to burn. Saturn...apparently had drained me and mars will reinvigorate me :)

I have had a good day today
Breakfast....yip u guessed it 45g granola
Lunch....got it right again...same as yesterday but with a satsuma rather than an apple...wow
Dinner: venison burger (no bun) green beans and broccoli and potatoes
Snack: some melon

I've started to drink a load of diet juice again. Need to get this nipped in the bud double time!

Also I know stars are a load of junk...but I actually don't feel that bad today. For a min there I thought I was perhaps showing some symptoms of type 2 diabetes. Anyway I will really keep a close eye on this.

Mmm venison burgers sound good!! Love venison sausages..

Haha the stars are always righy, ive been due a windfall for a while!!

Thanks, I actually lost 13 stones 4 years ago kept 9 stones off til I started dieting again in June and have lost 19lbs since then. So another 2 and a half stones to go. Trying to be healthy and do it like last time and eat low calorie but all fresh foods.

Bet the type 2 diabetes will disappear as you lose weight. ..glad you're not showing symptoms though. The heat is exhausting. ..

Keep up the good work, you're doing great!!

Wow healthy thats fantastic. You must feel and look like a different person. Such an achievement..you must be so proud.

Well I am totally BUZZING!!!!! Weather is glorious and I ordered a load of size 18s that came today AND they all fit even the jeans fit but a bit tight around my huge fat chunky calfs...hate them. But aside from that they fit....BOSS!!!!

13stone!!!! What a total legend!!!!!

New treadmill arrived today...SWEET.
Totally lurrvvve it. Cant wait to have a proper shot of it tomorrow.

Weather is still soooo hot and the commonwealth games kicked off today. Brilliant atmosphere around glasgow its totally amazeballs!

Today: 45g granola
Lunch: john west tuna pasta thing
Dinner: 100g wholewheat pasta. Chicken breast pepper asparagus and a tomato and chilli sauce.

Thats all. Came home around 6 and took me and OH 2hrs to build the teadmill then made dinner...thats me just sat down back of 10 for a wind down before bed.

Looking forward to tomorrow for the following reasons:
Its Friday
Its gonna be another scorcher
Heading into the city to soak up some atmosphere
Can't wait to have a shot of my new all singing all dancing treadmill
May weigh myself tomorrow and see how its coming along...feeling good about seeing results!

Yay!! Back in the game!!

Today:
Lunch: king prawn and rice salad packet of dried pineapple
Dinner: salmon and seabass, large green salad and potatoes.

Exercise: none yet actually gonna wait til 10is to go when its a little bit cooler. It's sooo incredibly hot.

Tomorrow heading to the rugby 7s in the morning and its going to be pissing down with rain all day lol! Typical. Won't dampen the atmosphere though :)

Back