FAO - Janey..... re: Russell Brand!!!

Gen

Normal
Hey as I know you are a huge fan of Russell Brand... as I am myself... just thought I'd give ya a reminder in case ya didn't know that he is gonna be in Cold Blood Series 3 on ITV next starting next week...

Saw a clip of it this morning and even tho he is playing a weirdo... he is still sexy.... is that wrong :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek:

I LOVE HIM :D:D:D

you.gif

Wow Gen, I didn't know. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! :D:D:D

Just checked there and its says next Wednesday 20th June.... what a lovely birthday pressie for me lol

Wait till ya see him in it Janey.... I'm dying to see what you think....

I love your avatar!!!

How kind of Russell to be on tv on your birthday Gen!! But I am afraid you will have to take your place in the queue because Karen1972 is at number 2 and I am in first place! :D:D:D:D

WHATEVER.... its my birthday and he's alllllllll mineeeeeeeee mwahhhhhhhh lol

How kind of Russell to be on tv on your birthday Gen!! But I am afraid you will have to take your place in the queue because Karen1972 is at number 2 and I am in first place! :D:D:D:D

Oiiiiii Genevieve!!! Get in line girlfriend!!!

Janey is no 1 (but she's married so that don't count), and then it's me me me me me me me me me!!!

:D:D:D

Oiiiiii Genevieve!!! Get in line girlfriend!!!

Janey is no 1 (but she's married so that don't count), and then it's me me me me me me me me me!!!

:D:D:D

KAREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quick! Get a bucket of water -- we have serious competition here!!!

:D

Well 'girlfriends' I do believe Russell goes for younger models.... what age are you two???? I rest my case mwahhhhhhhhhh

Yes, when it comes to Russell, the gloves are off lol lol lol

Ahhhh who am I kidding ...... but I would sell me granny for a night with him... ohhhh imagine :drool::drool::drool::party0016::thinking2:

mmmmmmmmmmm a night with Russ - wowsers!!!

Well i am the grand old age of 34 (soon to be 35 - yikes). You my darling defo win on the younger model front ya beeeyatch!!

Wonder if he prefers welsh, english or irish though???

Well i am the grand old age of 34 (soon to be 35 - yikes). You my darling defo win on the younger model front ya beeeyatch!! I might win on the younger chick... but you would defo win on the model ;);););)

Wonder if he prefers welsh, english or irish though???

Somehow I don't think he is fussy.... I'd say he is more into gagging his 'victim'... ooopss did I just say that lol

Ohhhhh I love him!!!!!!

Back