Fat birds can't fly

Hun you are beautiful. Don't feel so down about yourself :-( I bet you looked lovely last night!

I agree with all the others, you can't be so hard on yourself, bet you looked lovely, use how you feel as motivation to get into your lovely dresses and feel great in them :) x

Aw thanks girls :) I'm hungover today and I wasn't even drunk last night how does that work out!? Lol I've had a fry up this morning and got a bag of Haribo for the cinemas later, heh! Gym session tomorrow I can't face it today, I tried the dress on on the shop and I thought I looked brill, put it on in the evening and all I could stare at was my belly lol minging haha I will be thin! Just not in the mood today, so having a lazy day with my pup and come done with me lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Spanx will sort out any little tummy.

Eat light, avoid carbs and fizzy drink on the day to avoid bloating.

Let your hair down, few vodka and tonics and then burn all the calories dancing.

Ive just chilled today lol and decided I will apply to be a specials constable hmmm

frankinstein123 said:
Ive just chilled today lol and decided I will apply to be a specials constable hmmm

Oooo I did that!!

Did you! Where for :) which constabulary x

frankinstein123 said:
Did you! Where for :) which constabulary x

Nottinghamshire. It was just too draining having a full time job too. Whilst doing training I was working 7 day weeks for nearly 3 months! X

Bloody hell, yeh can imagine it being, I'm applying for Lancashire police, or Greater Manchester Police, but I don't think they are currently recruiting, I wanted to be an officer some years ago, and seen as being a teaching isn't going to plan, I maybe should have a look into the police again, x

frankinstein123 said:
Bloody hell, yeh can imagine it being, I'm applying for Lancashire police, or Greater Manchester Police, but I don't think they are currently recruiting, I wanted to be an officer some years ago, and seen as being a teaching isn't going to plan, I maybe should have a look into the police again, x

What teaching do / did you want to do I applied for PGCE this year but didn't get a place.

frankinstein123 said:

I applied for every possible job in the police pcso/pc/special and only got offered special. Don't get me wrong it was a fab thing to do :)

I've just had all my stuff delivered for my Open University English degree, would love teach it at secondary/university level. X

hannah13 said:
What teaching do / did you want to do I applied for PGCE this year but didn't get a place.

PGCE primary with uni of Chester and man met I failed to get into Chester my aptitude test was crappy in maths I could really kick myself! I do however have an interview for a reserve place next Friday with Man met, so I still have about 10% of a chance to get on lol but it's unlikely so I'll apply again in September for next September, x

Ok, today is a new day! I have a 9-5 shift and im off to the gym afterwards, I gotta be good as gold now until Monday lol as I reckon I have put a few lb back on but I am not stepping on the scales until next week lol x

frankinstein123 said:
PGCE primary with uni of Chester and man met I failed to get into Chester my aptitude test was crappy in maths I could really kick myself! I do however have an interview for a reserve place next Friday with Man met, so I still have about 10% of a chance to get on lol but it's unlikely so I'll apply again in September for next September, x

Mine was the maths too, got full marks in English, think my group interview went well. I'm going to reapply for next year, I have a place at Derby uni for sept for EYPS post grad course but can't decide if to go or not. Good luck at your interview you may well get a place just think positive :)

It's for a reserve place so someone has to drop out before I even get a sniff of a place haha Ooo go for it :) I would lol im sick of waiting around now :-(

Boyfriend wants to go KFC for tea arghhh

I am weak :-(

frankinstein123 said:
I am weak :-(

Did you have yummy KFC? Don't worry about it just adjust your cals for next few days and up your exercise you will be fine, and in the grand scheme of things who says how quick you have to lose weight? Just take it a day at a time :)

As for PGCE you may get a place two people who were on reserve list last year got places, as many people can't afford to live due to funding as 2.2 get no support.

Bloody hell, do they not, ouch, I got a 2.1 thankfully, I'll give it a go, it'll be decent practise for next years interviews if I don't get in lol yeh I scoffed the KFC :-( haha it was good :-( lol x

frankinstein123 said:
Bloody hell, do they not, ouch, I got a 2.1 thankfully, I'll give it a go, it'll be decent practise for next years interviews if I don't get in lol yeh I scoffed the KFC :-( haha it was good :-( lol x

Well Friday night is normally our take away night, but want to be good so not sure what to do for tea.

Going to start back on treadmill next week :-/

Back