Total Solution Fat Bride Slim

Does anyone find the water flavourings really sweet??? I've just tried the blackcurrent one with hot water, used just over a tsp and finding it really sweet!! Just what I needed though as was feeling a sugar low.

Well it's day 2, woke up feeling ok had good nights sleep. Don't feel hungry at the mo, so will leave it an hour before breakie.
Lets see what the day brings.......

Had a good second day so far, have been quite energised throughout the day, and have just become hungry as I'm due for my soup. Thought this was a bit weird considering it's only day 2 so decided to take a ketone test, and I'm in ketosis already!! Woo woo!!! The strip turned a very dark shade if pink, wasn't the darkest shade which was purple, but the next one down so at least I know I'm doing it right!!! Just going to sit down to my mushroom soup now!

precious said:
Good luck for day 3 ... Ur doing really well ... Enjoy the soup chick x

Thanks, I'm only having the odd pang of wanting to be naughty, but I'm not finding it as hard as I thought i would. How long have u been on Exante for?

Thanks, I'm only having the odd pang of wanting to be naughty, but I'm not finding it as hard as I thought i would. How long have u been on Exante for?

Not long Hun been on and off.. Losing same pounds I kept losing and gaining :eek: ignore the hunger pangs they will soon pass a nice glass of zero or water should help that :D

Hey Shellie
Doing great! Have you been tempted to jump in the scales at all or are you waiting to weigh in?

LastEverDiet said:
Hey Shellie
Doing great! Have you been tempted to jump in the scales at all or are you waiting to weigh in?

I haven't got any scales at home as my carpet is to thick to weigh on, and my wii fit board is not very accurate. Going to wait until Monday a go to boots. It's TOTM at the end of the wk so hoping it doesn't affect it too much

Start of day 3 but I have a little problem. Rather than Being addicted to weighing myself, I am
addicted to testing my ketone levels!!! Ooops!!!
Woke earlier than my alarm today, and feeling quite refreshed. Going to have two shakes and a bar today as working till eight and itl be easier to mix a shake instead of soup.
Good luck today everyone!

Ok, woke up feeling great but now feel like poo! Tummy feels a little crampy and I'm hungry, also a little light headed. Will continue and plough through tho.

Sorry to hear that Shellie, hope you feel better soon! You having enough water?

LastEverDiet said:
Sorry to hear that Shellie, hope you feel better soon! You having enough water?

Yep drinking plenty of water, it maybe because it's nearly TOTM. Coke zero has been my saviour today, and I split my soup into 2 today. Have decided to have a WS on friday as got a work lunch, so thats keeping me going, although I am a little nervous about eating incase it affects my weight loss, but will stick to meat and salads/veg

Had a sneaky peek on the boots scales today and have lost 5 lb in 3 days so at least I know I'm doing something right. Roll on Monday- official WI day!

Heyyyyyy fab on the scales front chick ull have a fab loss on Monday fingers crossed chick.. Have a Lovely day x

Start of day 5 today!! Goin to have to have a WS day today, as got a work lunch. Have already planned, itl be a salad with steak/chicken and no croutons, still undecided whether the vingerette dressing will be ok. So so nervous bout eating though, I know there is nothing wrong with having a WS but I'm worried it'll make me gain some of the 5 lbs I've lost already!

Hi Shellie
Good luck! I feel the same... how weird to be a bit nervous of eating when just over a week ago I was still pigging out and couldn't imagine not eating! Your plan for lunch sounds great, no reason it should make you put on any weight (except for the extra weight of having the food in your stomach but that won't last long!)

I know I'm
Just being silly, panicking about eating a bloody salad, when last week I was scoffing takeaways! Lol

Well i went out for lunch, And ended up going for a carvery which was easier for me. Had a slice of ham, pork and beef, tsp of mustard and green beans, mushrooms leeks and cabbage. Plate was full but couldn't eat all of it, in fact although it was nice I couldnt say that I was dying to eat it, I found i wasn't fussed by any of the food on the hot plates, even the roasties! Tummy feels a little sore from actually having food! Glad to get back to TS tomorrow, never thought I'd say that! Lol

Hey Shellie
That sounds like a great result at lunchtime... maybe if we can train ourselves to not be that bothered about food while doing exante we can keep the weight off forever! Today I've been with people eating cakes and icecreams and not been bothered, hope it lasts!
Enjoy tomorrow back on TS, think I'll have my chocolate shake made into an iced coffee for a weekend brekkie treat, yummmmm x

Backfired on me slightly this evenin tho, haven't been feeling hungry but I felt as though I needed to eat something so my mouth could chew. Ended up having a bar, so I've had two of these today, a shake and my meal so I hope that doesn't affect things too much. Had a second bar as didn't wanna end up eating rubbish

Back