Total Solution Fat Bride Slim

Morning Shellie!
Hope you're feeling better today?
LED x

LastEverDiet said:
Morning Shellie!
Hope you're feeling better today?
LED x

Yes Thankyou, tummy a little grumbly but nothing too bad. Looking forward to my meal tonight!!! ( said this last week then regretted it after!)
Have a good day! ?

Well, sneaked a peek at the old scales today and lost another 2lbs, so that's 10lb in 10 days. Hoping to have lost another 3 lb by official WI on Monday, which will take me to 15.13.

Ok stressful day and my immediate reaction was to grab something to eat! Ahhhhhh haven't done though, but starting to get to a point where I'm feeling I can't carry on with TS. HELP!

Hey Shellie
Well done for resisting! It's so interesting spotting the things that make us reach for food.... especially when we know really that eating isn't going to solve all our problems! Maybe you need a week of WS so you know you're having a meal everyday, and then could reconsider TS? WS still a great diet!
Hope tomorrow is less stressful for you x

I'm
Gonna try and get through the next week then go on WS for a week as got a few social events to go to. I will get there, haven't given in yet!

Day 13!!! Can't believe I've got this far!! Woken today, head a bit hazy but not sure if it's hayfever. Not hungry in the slightest, but going to have my shake In a minute. Got 6 more days until an all day birthday party I've been invited to. Decided I'm going to stay 100% TS until Thursday, WS day Friday, where I'm going to knock myself out of ketosis, and a WS day Saturday, but I will be having a few drinks, then back into TS for the Sunday. Got to start doing some exercise this week too.

Well done on sticking it out shelliewoo - you're an inspiration. I'll be interested to hear how you get on with coming out of ketosis and going back in. It's only day 5 for me so I haven't had to do it yet (but will for hols in august) and it's been such a struggle to get into ketosis this time I'm hoping maybe it's easier second time round? Anyway, good luck for this week :D

scotminx said:
Well done on sticking it out shelliewoo - you're an inspiration. I'll be interested to hear how you get on with coming out of ketosis and going back in. It's only day 5 for me so I haven't had to do it yet (but will for hols in august) and it's been such a struggle to get into ketosis this time I'm hoping maybe it's easier second time round? Anyway, good luck for this week :D

Thankyou. I'm not gonna go overboard just have a jacket with my protein an vegetables, certainly won't be snacking on rubbish!! It's only one day, so I'm hoping i won't do too much damage, it may only be water weight and thatl soon come off back on TS: hoping the ketosis side effects won't be too bad!! I will let u know how I get on!!! I do intend to reintroduce some carbs when I start to eat again, but will do it slowly as everyone has different carb tolerance levels. Have done SW before where I did red days which is mainly protein, with a couple of portions of carbs a day did lose weight on this but needed to break my food issues by doing Exante: hoping to build back upto SW when I've lost most of my weight. Good luck on ur journey!

Sneaked a peek at the scales again!! Oops, another 1lb lost so that's 11lb in 12 days. Official WI not until Monday but I wont be able to get to Boots then, so gonna WI Thursday. Need to get 3lb off by then to make my 1st stone in 2 1/2 weeks! Fingers crossed! Just brought a kettle bell, and gonna start my kettle bell DVD this week

I've decided today's the day when I pull my big bottom off the sofa and start exercising, am hoping this will help me speed up my weight loss, so today is kettle bell workout, and a long walk alongside the canal.

Mamakash said:
Oh wow that sounds like fun ! I bought a kettlebell 4 years ago and am ashamed to say we have been using it as a doorstop. May take a look for DVDs to use with it .

I really hope you enjoy the exercise ! It will really help x

I've tried the exercise sheet which came with it, and boy could I feel it!! Lol have a look at the 10 minute solution series, I've got a few of these and they focus on different workouts, I've just brought the kettlebell one. So tempted to buy the Kettleworx 6week plan but it's so expensive, although people have had amazing results with it.

Kettlebells sound interesting, my friend does it at a proper class and I think she likes it. I love the feeling after a good workout when you can really feel it. :)

And wow, you are doing great! Like someone said, WS is still a good plan so when you need to use that for whatever reason - do. Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so patronising! Good luck. :D

So excited, just took my measurements! : )
Last took them 27th June when i started Exante, and now 14 days in:

Chest: 46" to 44.5" down 1.5"
Waist: 45" to 40". Down 5"
Hips: 49" to 46" down 3"

So that's 9.5" in 2weeks!!!!
My aim is to get my tummy in the 30's by the time i do my measurements in another 2 weeks. Yay! This has given me more motivation!

Wow that's amazing! Motivated me to dig out my tape measure too!

LastEverDiet said:
Wow that's amazing! Motivated me to dig out my tape measure too!

Let me know how u get on.

Back