Total Solution Fat Bride Slim

Just brought the Kettleworx DVDs for 39.99 from ideal world. Soo much cheaper than other sites, and a free kettle bell. Me and the OH have gone halves on it. Can't wait for it to arrive!

Woo hoo! W2 WI!
Had to use my wii to weigh on today as couldn't get to boots, so will continue to use my wii in future, lost 7 lbs this week, which makes a total of 14 lbs in 2 weeks!

6lb sorry, can't add up! Lost 8lb last week!

Wow Shellie, fantastic! :)

Just read your diary shellie doing great :) Great losses :D Keep this up and you'll be at goal in no time ;)

DustQueen said:
Just read your diary shellie doing great :) Great losses :D Keep this up and you'll be at goal in no time ;)

Thanks x

Right, have decided to switch to WS, so I'm calling this phase 2 of my diet:
Phase 1= TS to lose a stone COMPLETED
Phase 2= WS to lose another 2 stone
Phase 3= SS to lose the last stone

So i will be switching my diary from TS.

Day 1 WS, Day 16 Exante.

Well my first proper WS day, and I quite enjoyed it. Soup for lunch and a bar, then meal out tonight. And yes I have only had 2 packs today, and this is what I am choosing to do for WS. For tea I had a side salad, salmon, green beans and 4 new potatoes( yes I know techniquely not allowed, but I'm testing my carb tolerance, I have read somewhere u can maintain ketosis up to 100g carbs a day, not that I intend to have anywhere near this. Completely freaked out though when the waitress said they had no new potatoes left and suggested chips, I broke out in a hot sweat, luckily they had a few spare!
So enjoyed tea, and have not felt hungry the rest of the evening. May occasionally add the odd TS day in, or half and half with WS. Keep changing my mind daily, so I may just alternate to suit my mood each day.

Feel like a TS day today, let's see how it goes. Still in ketosis, just checked myself so those few new potatoes haven't affected it

Hi shellie
Great start - interested to hear about those new potatoes... I love potatoes in all their forms and will be great if I get to eat some again one day!
Have a good day today
LED x

Haven't been feeling hungry today which is another sign I'm still k. So far had a bar, shake, bottle coke zero and litre water.
Gonna have veg soup for tea I think. Gonna weigh myself Friday morning, and then next fri as got two parties to go to on both Saturday's so a few beverages will be consumed. Gonna have a carb meal on both days to try and knock me out of K as I've heard it's dangerous to drink otherwise

Gone back to not being able to manage three packs again!!! Arh!!! Had a bar today and cannot even contemplate having anything else, but will try and get some down me. Going for another WS day to mo. My hunger just disappears on this diet so much i feel too full to have anything, I'm much better when I add a bit of food in

Decided WS again today. Broccoli and chicken, taking me ages to eat!!! That's a first! Lol

Noooooooo I've been naughty today, feel so stupid as lost the 1st really quick!
Managed all day on just a bar, then I popped to my mums and they had just ordered pizza, so I had a slice and a handful of chips- wasn't even hungry. Then tonight I've had sone chicken, but then had an ice lolly too! : ( got an all day birthday drinking sess to go to 2mo, so know I can't be good then. Really disappointed in myself. Plan to get back on TS on Sunday.

Well and truly out of ketosis after last nights binge!!!!! Not impressed i savaged all the food, but one thing is at least I'm out of K for today's party so I cab have a few drinks. Back on the TS wagon Sunday though, hope I'm used to the K side affects the second time around. : (

Just weighed myself, even though WI is Monday, I've decided to change to Saturday. I've STS Which is fine with me as I've had a few meals this week and binges last night! : ( back onto TS as of Sunday. My aim by next Saturday is 3 lb. Glad I have kept my 14lb loss so far.

Well I'm back on TS today, after a naughty couple of days! : ( feel so silly for binging, but I'm not going to feel sorry for myself, as this as this is where I've gone wrong in the past and then gone back to eating rubbish! I WILL keep persevering! Totally out of Ketosis. Keeping my fingers crossed I'm used to the side effects by now! Lol

Hi Shellie
Hope today has gone well and you're back in the zone!
LED x

Noooooooo terribly wrong again!!! Ahhhhhh need to get my Exante head back on before I ruin what I've done so far!!!! Sooo silly!!!!

Back