Fat Caz Slims... again

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Well, after a good 18 months of failing to embrace any kind of diet and successfully yo-yoing, I find myself about to end 2012 weighing more than I did starting 2012 :break_diet:Gutted.

So... I am not going to be fat in 2013. Well I am, but I am going to be significantly less fat by the end of 2013! I am currently sat in my lounge, bulging out of my size 24 jeans and top, and feeling utterly bloated and disgusting. I think I am at my highest weight ever.

I was going to give CD another go - I lost 5stone doing sole source back in 2008, it's the only diet that has ever really worked for me. But CD seems to have changed quite a lot since I last gave it a go, and apparently I cannot do Sole Source at my current weight, which is the most bloody ridiculous thing I have ever heard. So I have looked around and read up on other VLCD's, and am going to give Slim and Save a go...

Welcome aboard. Like you I now weigh more than I did at the start of the year. Good luck on your journey to a new you. Just to let you know, I did CD before and much prefer SnS, as it is quite a bit cheaper it gives you more money to pamper yourself with special treats at milestone. I collect Pandora beads, so I have asked my DH to get me one for each stone I lose. I tried for half a stone but he wouldn't give.

Update on coffee. It is lovely, I am just waiting for SnS to let me know if it is allowed. I will keep drinking till they say different.

It's only day 2 and I am struggling. I am starving, which is not helped by me trying to hold out and have my first pack lunchtime so I can have more in the evening. Roll on next week when it should start to get better. I am only in work today and can't concentrate on anything. I am so glad I will be off until next Wednesday, hopefully by then I will be over the worst of it.

I will keep rambling away on here to keep me on track and away from temptation. Boredom is watch always sends me off track and straight to food.

Update on coffee. It is lovely, I am just waiting for SnS to let me know if it is allowed. I will keep drinking till they say different.

It's only day 2 and I am struggling. I am starving, which is not helped by me trying to hold out and have my first pack lunchtime so I can have more in the evening. Roll on next week when it should start to get better. I am only in work today and can't concentrate on anything. I am so glad I will be off until next Wednesday, hopefully by then I will be over the worst of it.

I will keep rambling away on here to keep me on track and away from temptation. Boredom is watch always sends me off track and straight to food.

Whoops posted on wrong diary

Lol no problem...

Well my order arrived :D Feeling pretty excited actually, which has to be a good thing. Yes SnS definitely looks cheaper, especially if I order 4 weeks at a time. But need to get in and try a few products before I can do an order!!!! Otherwise will have no idea what to get. Love the huge range of products available, that's for sure!

This time I have to do it...

Hi Caz

I'm exactly the same bigger than at the start of 2012 even though I've been "dieting" I say "dieting" not dieting because really I've said I'm on x diet but the diet I was actually on was the eat anything I want diet!!! Lol!!

I'm starting on jan 1st and I cannot wait now!!

Here to subscribe :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back