**Fat**Friends**

I'm still here guys ... but mentally on monday eve it all got a bit to much ... and i broke off , would have been 3 wks wed just gone .
hoping to return .
shayla yes its horrid the taste in your mouth , also feels like your teeth have limescale on them like the kettle lol
This time tell us how weigh in goes .
Cherley , wow you've come along way , you've had some good loses there too .
where is everyone ?

I'm still here guys ... but mentally on monday eve it all got a bit to much ... and i broke off , would have been 3 wks wed just gone .
hoping to return .
shayla yes its horrid the taste in your mouth , also feels like your teeth have limescale on them like the kettle lol
This time tell us how weigh in goes .
Cherley , wow you've come along way , you've had some good loses there too .
where is everyone ?

wow your sons look great going to prom! dont worry about restart the main thing is you start and keep it up :D:D x

Thanks charley
Yes the older son whos 19 is taking the 16 year old to his prom . good brother now they are older lol .
Your right , start and keep at it , going to have to make a thread calling it staying 100% mentally thread lol .

well just back from my wi and another 4lbs off :)
My cdc is unable to see me again until the 9th August, so am going to have to stay focused

hi all having digestive problems , also last night i was woken by something not right , unsure if it was blood as it woke me and was so tired , since being on CD and stopping I have had stomach probs , going to have tos ee how things go but i'm in two minds what to do .
Hope everyone is good , this time 4 off thats lovely , your cdc away till the 9th , blimey lucky you have this site !
hi to everyone

thats it we never know how we will deal with it ! ho yes the milk diet . wow you did well on that

Msjmc, how is your stomach? last year after i was on cd for 8 weeks I spent about 3 weeks binging and irritated my stomach lining it was agony, I hope you feel better soon.

How is everyone else getting on I survived a picnic today, but have a party this afternoon, hoping I survived that lol

this time , thats just how it feels my stomach .
Hope its nothing really .
But wasted one weigh in already ... but at the moment confused as what what i'll do ?
this thread ... where is everyone ?
Hello Echo lol

Hello I'm still here :wavey:

Sorry about your stomach MsJMC hope you manage to stick with it. Weekend now not sure if it is tougher or easier :confused:

This time well done for surviving picnic. Think I've got to do a BBQ today, I just SO WANT to eat grr:sigh: Nearly at end of week 3 and am still hungry my tummy rumbles all the time too. I haven't cheated at all not one morsel of food and yet ketostix is still only pale pink.

Nally your still here :clap: I've never heard of the milk diet. Tbh I bet it tastes better than these bloody shakes I'm getting to the point now when even the smell of one makes me want to throw up:yuk:

Off to phone vet in a min one of our bunnies is sick :cry::fingerscrossed: she has made it through the night her husbun is with her to keep her company .The house seems so quiet without them.

Aww poor bunny. hope she's ok!
Yes you can have gum! Its been my saviour. I have such a dry mouth and it helps with that. I wouldn't worry too much about the pink stick. If you drink loads you will dilute any ketones in your wee so it won't be a true reflection of ketosis.
Sorry MsJMC, hope you are ok.
I'm a bit in shock really, it hasn't sunk in how much I've lost. I weighed myself this morning and its showing another 6lbs (although it is morning and I weigh in in the evening) Its amazing isn't it.
Tried one of the shakes yesterday - cappuchino - barf! The first couple of sips were ok but half way through I felt sick but by then I had to finish it lol. It repeated on me all afternoon. Will stick with my soups ha ha!
What's everyone up to this weekend?

My kids have been so naughty today, I cant wait for them to go to bed lol, I am getting ready for camping going to try the tent out for 2 nights this week as not had it out for a year.

Hope everyone is doing ok, sounds like it will be another good loss for you funkymum, and shayla I am sure that it doesnt matter what shade the stick is, if its darker just means your a little dehydrated as long as it is pink I may be wrong but sure I read this somewhere, Msjmc you feeling any better?

Morning ladies, hope everyone had a good weekend? I spent a couple of days bingeing Friday and Saturday and then spent yesterday in bed with the worse headache ever and withdrawals.

When will I learn?! Hopefully back in ketosis by the end of tomorrow, just in time for Thursdays weigh in!

I'm still here! Managed to get through another 'day one' yesterday and now am hoping to power through day two today. Even with all my fannying around and not sticking to it I've managed to lose 9lbs which has been a great motivator because it made me think 'imagine how much that could have been if I'd been 100%' so, by hook or by crook I'm doing it! Think I'm in ketosis already as my breath stinks, have been peeing like a racehorse and my mouth feels horrid!

Going to a wedding on the 2nd August and so hoping to lose half a stone more by then *fingers crossed*

How are we all doing ladies?

Well done Nally!
Onwards and downwards CornishKez!
I had a better weekend, wasn't so tempted!
Have my 2nd weigh in tonight!

Good luck for WI number 2!

I had an awful weekend:cry:
Our bunny who we have had for 9 1/2 years died. My daughter was very ill earlier in her life and couldn't go to school at all for 6 years and Pipkin was her only friend. She was a house bunny and has always been there , she comes on holidays with us and has even been to the pub:) Although we have many other animals she held an extra special place. Her little husbun is now bereft bless him.

I did manage to stick to the diet although it was touch and go and had my WI today. I have lost 4lbs so will try and stick with it for the forseeable. Tbh I don't feel very well on it but know if I take a step up the weight loss will slow to the point I won't have enough motivation and will pack it up.

Funky Mum well done :clap: you are beating me no question lol.

Nally good luck on your restart I think if I lapse I will give up as felt so ill for virtually a fortnight.

Cornish kez glad you are back onboard too:)

Fat and fed up where are you? Come back you started the group we need you lol. Hope your life is getting back on track with out Mr ....... mucking it up for you.

This week I am really going to try and get the Wii fit out I keep saying I will but never actually do it :sigh:

Keep posting ladies. It's good to know I'm not the only one:)

Just realised i am no longer obese, just over weight :talk017:

Never thought the day would come I'd be pleased to be over weight lol. Now it's the hard slog to normal weight.

Back