**Fat**Friends**

funkymum soups , some are not bad , how about the ready made drinks ? strawberry , choc , banana . bars after 2 weeks .
Dreamer , yes I want another big loss next week , i know i'm greedy lol .
In fact I want it all gone lol .
with me I do have milk in coffee , but apart from that really SS . If i find weight loss slows will look into dropping milk .
are you SS ?

lousie , With mix a mousse it looks like angel Delight but a rather different taste lol . I like the taste better when made into a shake but when its done with mix a mousse I can taste like untra sweet . porridge , I have had both , don't like the apple one eww but in the summer for me is a no no . I love the choc ready made I stick it in the freexe 4 hours and its lush , maybe 3 hours for some freezers .
with making the mousse I make it with ice cubes and water just under 150 ML and mix the mousse powder in my shake then put in my jug and switch it all about then blast it for 1 min and fridge for 10 mins .

aside from feeling like a water balloon i'm doing fine. just hope this hungry feeling goes away soon!

I tried the apple and cinnamon porridge last night it was ok but i thought the cinnamon was too strong (i'm not fond of it anyway). going to try the plain one tonight, hoping i like it else i'll only be on the shakes as i didn't like the soups.

Whats your son having for dinner , yes just don't do him bacon butties ok that is a test of time lol

I tried the tetras in the freezer didnt like it. What porridge is there other than apple cant remember
Think i may try the porridge next week.

What week can you have mix a mouse, water flavourings and bars

Hi

Here Here Cinnamon is not my kinda thing too .

I tried the apple and cinnamon porridge last night it was fine but i thought the cinnamon was too strong (i'm not fond of it anyway). going to try the plain one tonight, hoping i like it else i'll only be on the shakes as i didn't like the soups.[/QUOTE]

mmm bacon butties...i keep thinking about chicken mayo sandwiches lol of all things.

porridge is apple & cinnamon or original.Think its week 3 for mousse, water flavourings and bars

Whats your son having for dinner , yes just don't do him bacon butties ok that is a test of time lol

He was having turkey dinosours which i dont like but any food at the moment smells and looks good. :17729:lol

after 2 weeks , the porridge is just plain the other.
See I don't keep to the CD rules unless my loses get slow lol

yes any food , god yesterday there was so much cooking shows on TV , but I can't get at the food as its on the TV lol , ok better go catch you all laters

I could eat a nice chinese lol
Better stop talking about food or we will all end up eating lol.
Does anyone else find that now they cant eat everything on the tv is about food lol

it seems like every second ad is about food!! ok must stop thinking about food!

How are you finding day 2 Louise?

Not to bad didnt do too well yesterday had a slight blip but an fully focused today!!!
How are you coping?

aside from the constant battle about food thats going on in my head fine.

oh and you can strike off your first goal in your sig as you're now on day 2!! :)

On your signature you have got a line through day 1 and 2 how did you put the line through?

when you write a post click on go advanced and then you'll see an icon that looks like an s with a score through it. highlight what you want to score out then click that button and save.

im thick where does it say go advanced

Lol had a blonde moment never mind

I have kept myslef busy today so not feeling to bad. my lil boy started nursery on a monday and wednesday and todays his first full day he went monday for a couple of hours but not the same

Right im now off bk later on x

Back