Favourite flavour?

I bought the Biggest Loser for the Wii but have to admit I hated it. Think i will stick to my spinning lol

must admit i havent even started to do any exercise yet, im on day 4 was going to wait until maybe months time? what do you all think?

tracy give it a couple of weeks, let your body get used to the minimal calorie level. I started walking round the village, then extending it, then riding the bus to work and walking back homecouple of days per week, then everyday, then cycling round the village plus a bit, and now cycle round trip to work each day and in to town at weekend. Done it in, sun, rain hail fog and gails now in just a few weeks. I will keep this up, only thing is snow, doubt ill cycle then.

Take your time, build up slowly.

It does make you feel better and it addds a little bit of achievement to your day. ie. its not even 9am and I have cycled 6miles. To me thats amazing 3 months ago I couldnt have imagined doing that.,

Tracy, it's different for everybody. LL recommends 'gentle activity' so walking, etc is fine. I however, went to the gym and it made me feel awful! So I recommend taking things slowly :) Just start gently a see how you feel! I would definitely wait a few weeks though, as even though you may feel fine now, if you burn lots of calories it can have really negative effects, instead of the usual positive ones as your body can go into 'starvation mode'.

thanks Flex and hanmac , yes I read your blog Hanmac and I know you felt terrible after doing (not that much really) at the gym, so I will leave it a while

I didn't try exercising until after my 3rd week weigh in - thats when I felt comfortable functioning on the reduced calories - I've only done the dvd a couple of times so don't know if it will have a positive effect on my weigh ins yet :)

I was probably 2-3 weeks also. cant remember now.

Its gone quick, but that seems ages ago for some reason.

but AJB is right, aclimatising is the best thing first

Think I was a few weeks in too. Work at your own pace and build it up gradually. You will know yourself when your body is ready to start. Take it easy and enjoy - but watch out cos it becomes sooooooo bloody addictive :D

Helloooo,
I know people rave about the nut fudge bars frozen...has anybody tried the toffee bar frozen? Was thinking of giving it a go tonight!

talking about the bars I didnt like the nut fudge really, tried the peanut saturday and its yum so will get some more of them!
Hanman have you tried the cranberry? thats supposed to be nice

The nut fudge tastes alot like the atkins chocolate bars I used to have. I'm not as big a fan of them as I am of the toffee ones :) I liked the peanut but it is a tad plain, would be nice for breakfast though, like a cereal bar.
I tried the cranberry one and was a tad dissapointed! The texture just reminded me strangely of gravel. So i'm sticking to toffee! I remember my LLC had lemon bars and she let us all try one, but think they've stopped making them...

lemon is horrid, I find the toffee sickly but would have it if pushed.

I do like the cran and peanut, but I feel like I must chew it so I get through it far too fast. But the nut fudge is without a doubt the best. tastes great, lasts ages and satisfying.

Totally with Flex on the nut fudge bar. For me I think it is because it takes longer to eat. With the other bars I found they were gone before they were started. Maybe thats just me being a greedy cow lol. I always eat my nut fudge bar in the car after my LL class while driving to my body pump class. Gives me my energy for my exercise

Last week a lady in my group noticed that all the bars differ in calories. Think the peanut crunch is the lowest, and can't remember what the highest is, but there is quite a difference between them.

Do you think this would affect weight loss? This probably sounds completely crazy, but since all the soups/shakes are roughly the same I always assumed the bars would be the same!

interesting! i heard my LLC saying there was about an extra 25 cals in the bars, as one of the girls in my group didnt want the bars as she didnt want the extra cals she thought it would stop her losing weight etc

I think the cran is the highest Kcal pack.

doont think the extra 25 or so will make that much of a difference really.

Is weird how much your tastes change on LL!
At the beginning I adored the Thai Chilli Soup, now just smelling it makes me feel sick.
I used to hate the chocolate shake hot, but now I can't get enough of it!
And I found the vanilla shake hot way too sickly, but now I love it!

Makes me wonder what foods I may like once I start eating again that I didn't like before...hopefully salad!

lol. another tcs lover to hater.

still ive not changed about the hot chocolate. made the OH a cadbury one last night and it smelt vile compared to my LL one.

Im hoping in a kindaway that I hate the taste of full cooked breakfasts, beer and chips. doubt that will happen though, ill probably hate something like tomatoes or brocolli

Hanmac i know exactly what you mean there, when i first started I loved the Chilli con carne soup probably had too much of it and now i cant even bear to smell it I heave! I have my class tonight and ive got 3 of the soups left (yes ive skipped) as just cant have them I will seriously throw up! so no more of them for me! I also used to love the thai chilli soup but went off that aswell, but I am going to get some this week as cant wait to make the crisps, yours just looked scrumptious Hannah :)

Aww thanks Tracy, the thai chilli crisps are brilliant! They're the only reason I get the TCS packs. But today I needed to make some crisps and had none left so attempted to make some veg crisps but it just didn't work the same!
But don't know what I would do if you couldn't make the soups into crisps, they come in so handy when i'm out and about at work!

Back