February Challenge!!

Arctic-BNG - 0/10lb
CryLittleSister - 0/14 lb
Jade2012 - 0/8lb

Anyone who wants to join in, reply with how much you wanna lose amongst all your weigh ins in February :D
Everybody gets 4 weigh ins, whatever day you weigh ^_^ ill keep editing this post to update the list at least once a week :)

Last edited:
I'm in - 8lb target. Was down 4lb in January and want to double that as I did faff around the first 2 weeks of the month.

Jade2012 - 8lb

Hi! I soooo need this :D

4 WIs in feb!! I want to lose 8lbs! That might be ambitious but i've been off plan for a while so I think I can do this :D

I would love to loose 8lb in Feb. It's only 2lb a week but think I will find it hard as I managed 3 in my first 2 weeks.

There's already one of these threads in the off topic room but i put myself down for 5lb :) anything more than that would be a bonus lol

I'd like to join. I would like to lose 10lb in February. I WI on Tuesdays, so I have 4 WIs this month.

Well due to excessive alcohol intake and hangover food at the weekend for my birthday I have gained 1lb good start (sigh) but still going to try for it need to loose it for my hols in 4 weeks :/

Back