February Challenge

Hi Kay can you add me to the table too please my goal for Feb is 14lb s. Started on Feb 4th weight Ins are Wednesdays so my first one will be the 13th. :)

Yep, I've added you to the table. Good luck for Wednesday :) :)

Lost 1.9kgs today = 4.18lbs :)
Lots of goals reached today: Have lost over 5st, BMI now under 30 and I weigh less than 200lbs :D

WOW ! Teapot that is absolutely brilliant. Huge congratulations you must be over the moon. Your a true inspiration. Whenever I'm having a hard day I always think of you. Well done xx

Lots of goals reached today: Have lost over 5st, BMI now under 30 and I weigh less than 200lbs :D

Wow!!! I can't wait to be under 200lbs! I agree I do read a lot of your posts and they are very motivating and inspiring.

I lost 12.5lbs this week!! I'm over the moon!! I can't wait for next.

Can I pledge another 7lb to my total as pledged 14 originally. Thanks! X

Awww thank you Nessybear and mk86!! I was so chuffed when I got weighed this morning. I never thought I'd last this long, now there's no reason not to continue :)

No problem mk86, will update the table for you!

Kay x x x

That's fantastic - I'd love that I can't wait for first weight in I need it to keep me motivated :) was giving the little one dinner today (quite proud first day I cooked since getting on lipotrim) and was ok with not eating but poured her gravy and caught drop on my finger and licked it without thinking.... But walked away and had my soup sooooooooo kinda good that I didn't grab the spoon and help my self I love mash and gravy...... :)

That's fantastic - I'd love that I can't wait for first weight in I need it to keep me motivated :) was giving the little one dinner today (quite proud first day I cooked since getting on lipotrim) and was ok with not eating but poured her gravy and caught drop on my finger and licked it without thinking.... But walked away and had my soup sooooooooo kinda good that I didn't grab the spoon and help my self I love mash and gravy...... :)

Just read back over that it sounds like I've starved her since been on lt - her Daddy was on evenings and he got dinner ready during the day so I just had to worry about tea. ;-)

Thanks MrsD!

First weigh in is always fab, so excited for you! I spend my life asking my family if they want something to eat at the moment and I'm quite happy to make it for them. I do the shopping and used to be the dustbin for anything that was getting long in the tooth or 'needed eating'. I'm really going to have to adjust to buying less, because now I'm encouraging the family to eat things before they have to be thrown away. My head still requires some ironing out ;)

Kay x x x

Thanks MrsD!

First weigh in is always fab, so excited for you! I spend my life asking my family if they want something to eat at the moment and I'm quite happy to make it for them. I do the shopping and used to be the dustbin for anything that was getting long in the tooth or 'needed eating'. I'm really going to have to adjust to buying less, because now I'm encouraging the family to eat things before they have to be thrown away. My head still requires some ironing out ;)

Kay x x x

Yep, I'm doing exactly the same, our meals are really planned now I don't eat them, why couldn't I do that before? It's a weird relationship i have with with food.

6lbs for me this week please kay. Fantastic weight loss for you this week, you are doing so well. You are such an inspiration :D
Sarah.x

Well done Sarah, a fab loss x

Thank you nic. Still chasing that 1st stone though.x

Well done Kay!
Wow!!! You have done so well.
I to have just over 1lbs to lose to hit my five stone mark.
I hope I reach your level of success .
Well done you must feel over the moon
Regards
Miss Piggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Kay is it too late to join for Feb?

Hi Kay is it too late to join for Feb?

Nope, not too late. Send me your pledge for the month - I've added your name already, just need some numbers and the day you weigh in :)

Well Kay I went to change couple of sachets last night and the guy who mainly does lipotrim was there so offered my weight in one day early.. Which I was delighted to do Coz I've been on it 9 days Coz I had planned on starting on a Monday all along and weight in.s are Wednesdays anyway after having sneaky look on my dodge scales to ensure I was losing something I though some where around 8 or so lbs but was actually down 11lb totally chuffed he reckons I'll see the stone next week which would be awesome.. My target is only 14 sooooooooo Assn wondering can I up it for Feb... I'd like to say 1st 7lb so 21lb not sure if that's to unrealistic... But sure its an aim. :)

Well Kay I went to change couple of sachets last night and the guy who mainly does lipotrim was there so offered my weight in one day early.. Which I was delighted to do Coz I've been on it 9 days Coz I had planned on starting on a Monday all along and weight in.s are Wednesdays anyway after having sneaky look on my dodge scales to ensure I was losing something I though some where around 8 or so lbs but was actually down 11lb totally chuffed he reckons I'll see the stone next week which would be awesome.. My target is only 14 sooooooooo Assn wondering can I up it for Feb... I'd like to say 1st 7lb so 21lb not sure if that's to unrealistic... But sure its an aim. :)

That's fantastic, well done. :)

Woohoo! Well done, I'll update the table for you!!! x x x

Thanks Kay, 21 lbs please, weigh in Wednesdays. 2 weigh ins so far, -14.5 lbs.

Last edited:
Back