Fed up with buying clothes because they cover me up!

Mmm, couldnt get the oats to soften with the Alpro so I abandoned them.

B - 4 rashers bacon, 2 eggs and small amount low sugar ketchup - heavenly
Snack - 2 more rashers and a pack of pork scratchings
L - salad, prawns, cheese, anchovies, feta and peppers
D - small bowl strawberries and cream
3 litres of water and a black decaff coffee

Last edited:
Morning Annie... Well done on the focus and loss! You're doing really well! Hope you have a great day! X:)

Good morning Di. My Atkins cookbook arrived yesterday so I am going to have a good look through it today. I feel more positive and focused than I have on any other previous diet. I have no cravings at all and am managing 3 litres of water a day. As soon as I wake I up I try and drink as much as possible.

I am determined this time. There are so many pretty clothes in the shops for the summer and I AM going to be wearing them.

Morning Annie!
Well done you're doing great!
what atkin's cookbook are you using? Is it an American one? They always frustrate me, lol

Spent £11 on two packs of flax seed from the health food shop. I made two Mims, one sweet and one garlic and boy do they taste disgusting. I think I am going to need to be really desperate to swallow much more than that. They did have a fairly immediate laxative effect though so there is one plus point!

Today so far

B - 3 eggs and 2 rashers bacon oops and not forgetting the 2 slices of cheddar spread with Marmite
S - 2 x yucky Mims, most of them went in the bin though
S - had half of an Atkins chocolate bar - choc and orange, not as nice as the other one I had
D - ended up with half an avocado and prawns in mayo
and was worried my fat intake was low so topped it up with a burger with an egg on top oh and I nearly forgot I had 4 medium strawberries dipped in cream.
3 litres of water

Last edited:
Afternoon Annie... I think you're doing really well! Ive not invested in a cook book yet - have been too lazy lol xxx

I love my chocolate mims, I do slightly under cook them though so to keep them moist. With a dollop of cream, delish!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

You know what Fiona, I should have made a topping with butter and Philly. They probably would have been bearable then. Will have another go tomorrow. Have got some Tesco Finest burgers defrosting for dinner. Going to make some cauli cheese to go with them.

Doing peppers stuffed with mince and cheese here, dh and ds have mash on theirs my dd is low carbing like me, she's 15 :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

That sounds pretty healthy. My eating has really slowed down the last few days but need to get it moving or I dont suppose I will losing anything at all. Hope your DD is out of the hormonal stage - mine is such a grump.

Hi Annie
Your menus sound good but don't forget your green veggies!
I find if I toast my mims once I take themout of the microwave I prefer the texture, especially buttered with Philadelphia cheese. I made a chocolate one yesterday with cocoa powder and didn't toast it, it was like a chocolate pudding had it with fresh cream, felt very indulgent :)

Hi Sandra, thanks for that will give them another try when my poor tummy has calmed down. Will get some veg in tomorrow. Have got some broccoli and greens waiting in the fridge.

Annie

Last edited:
Morning All, looked at my diminishing belly in the mirror this morning and decided it was time for another weigh in. Another 2 glorious pounds have left me. I have lost 16lb in less than a month and I am ecstatic. I cant believe I am finally doing it.

Very few friends know what I am doing as I have failed so often before that I am keeping it to myself but I am hoping people will start to notice at some point.

We have a local shop selling used 'designer' gear. I tried on a pair of Boden white linen trousers in 14. I was still far too big for them so it was a reality check. I need to stick to M and S 14's at the moment!

Well done on the loss Annie, did you buy the trousers? Because in a couple of weeks they will fit, mind you, the rate you are going, they will be too big soon ! ;)

B - 3 rashers bacon, 2 eggs, 1/3 cup mushrooms plus a litre of water already sunk
L -3 medium strawberries dipped in whipped cream, handful of dry roasted peanuts and 2 slices of Cheddar dunked in Marmite.
D - chicken, bacon and avocado salad with caesar dressing and parmesan shavings.
3 litres of water.

Last edited:
Well TahjmansDad might be joining us. We have 2 weeks before the family wedding and he has a suit he cant get into that he would like to wear. I have assured him that if he sticks with the plan, he will get in the suit. He is now carrying round his bottle of water and has had eggs and bacon for breakfast.

He did give a little sad face about his Easter egg though. I told him it would wait!

Annie

Go you! Can't wait to be a size 14, think that the last time I was that size was my wedding in 91. What size are you aiming for? Also tell Hubby that the weight falls of men quicker, well in my opinion it does!

Back