Fed up with buying clothes because they cover me up!

B - 2 packs pork scratchings and a boiled as DH and I went to the bootsale
L - salmon stew - tinned toms, chili, garlic, onion, courgette, salmon and fish stock and sf jelly with raspberries and yoghurt

Ah well in that case, very surprising she didn't comment!

Hi Sandra and ML, I really dont know, what I do know is the friendship had become blooming hard work. Today I feel a bit guilty and wonder whether to write to her but on the other hand she was so quick to lay into me on the phone I dont know. I am not cross with her, just feel a bit indifferent really.

Anyway...

B - 2 cups coffee
L - salad with fried pepperoni and mayo
D - cheese burger with salad and mayo and yoghurt with raspberries added

Mmm... Great menu Annie! Xx

Moonlights... I'm exactly the same as you said in your post... Xx

B - Coffee
L - prawn and avocado salad with mayo
D - 2 eggs and sausages, slice cheese, slice corned beef, sf jelly and creme fraiche, 2 Tesco french toasts (5.2 each I think) spread with Philly. Oh dear I really had the munchies today!
Lots of water though

Last edited:
Evening:)

Agree weather not helping! Hope that work sparks you up - and/or how about a good book;)

Hi Annie sorry you are feeling a bit flat, I think we all have those days from time to time. Your menu sounds lovely, it's amazing how we quickly get into the stride of following the Atkins way of eating, it becomes second nature. Don't forget to keep glugging the water.
And you are so right about the weather, really getting me down too! WE NEED SUNSHINE!!

Evening Annie... I hate munchy days... I scoff like a gannet and then feel uncomfortable! Lol x

Probably the bleughs and munchies were connected. Work will be good for a couple of days

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

I have had a lovely morning temping and I am going back tomorrow. Really looking forward to it. Up the road from home with free parking. They want to hire me without going through the agency in future but am not sure about this but they said they will pay much higher rates.

Well done on the loss! And great news about the temp job! Xx

Good news all round! What's the temp job doing?

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Back