Fed up with buying clothes because they cover me up!

Well done on losing that pound and great news about the job hun... things are looking good for you! x

Thank you all, temp work now finished but they said they want be back and I really enjoyed it. Serviced offices with around 20 companies onsite and 20 more virtual ones that you take messages for. A nice group of people a d gorgeous offices. All 60's inspired with dwell.co.uk type furniture.

Anyway back to food.

B - two eggs two bacon
L - nothing - was working and forgot to take anything
S- slice cheese and 3 slices corned beef with some branston which I couldnt resist
D - salmon in a sauce with mush and onion and creamed spinach and pumpkin and butternut squash mashed

Yummy food Annie! Hope they call you soon for more work! Sounds like a lively office! X

Work sounds great, hope you are back there again soon. Food sounds delicious! X

Lucky you being a size 18, I am a size 24 and have 10 stone to lose? How come you didn't go back to Lighter Life

Evening Annie, all looking good .Hope they give you more work soon, the office sounds lovely.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Morning ladies, hope you have all had a good weekend. I have. Lost another pound, feeling great. Tending to wake up an hour earlier each day too.

Wanttobeslender - I didnt go back to Lighter Life due to costs, hair falling out, didnt work.

Well done! Wondered where you were all weekend, things seemed to be quiet in Annie land.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Morning Annie! Well done on the loss ... It's really working for you! Xx

Morning Fiona, Di, Sandra and and everyone else. All well in Annieland. It just seems to be second nature to eat low carb now. I dont even really think about it. I havent weighed for a while as has been TOTM so will later this week.

Found a granola made by Lizi's that I have from Tesco. It is 23g of carb for 50 g. I have been having it in the morning with Alpro. I have also had a small amount of Green and Blacks, just a few squares. Dont have any urges to eat crap really.

B - Lizi's granola 50g (23g carb)
L - caesar salad and 2 slices cheddar

I am now a definite size 14 all round, dropped 2 dress sizes. Everything has deflated including my feet! Still in the zone and working towards a 10/12. I feel very proud of my achievements.

Wow, well done on the size 14. I long to be there some time in the not too distant future. :happy096:

Go you! Size 14 is brill! :)

I know how demoralising it feels Annie to put on but I do think it is worth sticking with it, it will come off, you have done so well :) x

Annie - I know you've been losing but I personally don't think I would lose at your carb level, at least not weekly or speedily. Eating rice, even just a bit, and cereal that has 23g carbs in it (you've gained since starting this so it may be the culprit).

Possibly if it's too hard to carb count strictly and you can't cope without carby foods like yogurt, rice, cereal etc then a low calorie plan may be better. Otherwise try cutting out all the little extras and going down to a counted 20g carbs daily and I bet the weight comes off. In the end it comes down to what's most sustainable for you.

Bear in mind also that weight fluctuates and a 2lb gain is probably water weight.

Good luck!

After a good think I took the plunge and went to WW this morning. She weighed me in at 13 stone 3.5lbs so it shows my scales are way out. I am happy with my choice as I was going a little wayward on Atkins. i found my last WW book and my start weight was 14 stone 11 so to start at 13 stone 3 made me a little happier. I explained I was on Atkins and was advised the changeover to weightloss may take as long as 6 weeks.I am going to adjust my stats back to what WW say I am but I suppose I will still have lost the same amount as I weighed more to start with! Hope you dont mind me sticking around supporting you ladies.

Back