feeling great!!

Have a nice time :)

Ah well, at least they're only one syn, it could be worse!

Have a lovely time with your family and take care

L x

bk

:break_diet: iam bk :break_diet:

full of nawty foods :cry: feel so bloated but iv got 6 days before weigh in to pull it back so im back on track got my 5 year old neice for a week or so sure she will keep me on my toes so plenty of excercise its a beautifull day so im off to town and then the park to get plenty of excercise :)

breakfast:mullerlight and 5 ryvita 4 extra light triangles

well i went into town and spent a fortune :O( but i resisted the cakes and sausage rolls my neice had :) just made pasta with leeks bacon peas and philly light with chives was really nice :) prob will have a tuna salad for a snack later.

What did you buy?
And well done on resisting the sausage rolls etc.:)
Dinner sounds yummy:)

i got lots of holiday clothes so packed them away mainly shorts and strappy tops and some sea shoes :) got my neice a big blow up dora and she popped it before we even got home :( and she had tops and shoes and then sw friendly food from tesco :D i feel so tired think its the heat even my neice just asked if its bed time yet must be weather although iam not complaining x

had a good day :) totally on plan had 4 ryvitas (hexb)and 250ml semi skimmed milk (hexa) options hot choc (2 syns) 28g philadelphia (2 syns) and thats it so total syns (4) hope i can keep to it tomorow x

sunday 31st july

good morning all:zz:still half asleep :rolleyes:

plans for today are

breakfast:mullerlight 2 kiwis

dinner:2 cod fillets with potatoes veg and parsley sauce just need find syn value

tea:chicken pasta salad :D

breakfast turned out to be:

6 ryvitas (hexb) 5 laughing cow light triangles (hexa) and ham with 2 kiwis :D

parsley sauce is 3 syns per packet so half a packet would be 1 1/2 then milk is 568ml semi skimmed is 13 syns so half would be 6 1/2 so total 8 syns for half :( but i really fancy it and i dont no what else to use so my foods not really dry ?

not decided what to have with my fish yet in which case afternoon snacks are:

mullerlight
creamy cheese mug shot (2 syns)
red grapefruit

well i thought about it and thought again and again lol and decided against the parsley sauce to many syns although its still in my alowance been really bad this last week so tryin to be good so im going have 2 cod fillets mash (with quark) and veg :)

well i made it and ended up throwing it away was so dry :( so iv had a mullerlight instead :/ x

well last night was going so well untill my boyfriend said shall we have a takeaway (no willpower) at all so i had a can of coke 7 syns and half a portion of donner meat and salad with mayo :( 30 syns ??i dont no but got a dicky stomach today so not eaten anything going have some ryvittas soon as a hexb with tuna salad

As you had thrown your fish away, it wasn't surprising that you gave in to the takeaway, so, just get back on the wagon today, and hold on tightly ;)

positive thinking

head seems right on plan today :D:D

august 1st target:to loose one stone by sept 1st :):) i can do it just in time for my holidays :D

lunch turned out to be 2 chicken sandwhichs on 2 hovis 400g bread 2(hexb) teaspoon flora light (2 syns?)

tea:2 chicken breasts wrapped in parma ham with chicken savoury rice and salad

snack:punnet of strawberrys
and 2 activia ff yogs needed a change from mullerlight,will prob have an options hot choc for tea never had the ryvitas but got them for tomorow morning :)

Wigglyworm, I am also on track for a stone gone by 1st sept! I'm going on hol on 16th sept so have around 6 weeks! Nat x

Wigglyworm, I am also on track for a stone gone by 1st sept! I'm going on hol on 16th sept so have around 6 weeks! Nat x

gooood luck

we can do it together :D i go end of sept but id be optimistic if i said 2 stone by time i go but il go a month at a time dont wanna be a beached whale lol x

Back