Felix's fresh start!

Glad you're doing well :) ooh thats a tough one! It can be really awkward in that situation and you don't really want to undo all your hard work. I think not feeling well is a good enough excuse but hopefully people won't come out and say 'maybe some food will make you feel better.' Is it a set menu or will you be able to choose what you want? If you do have to eat at the meal and you can choose, have a salad with no dressing and leave any bits you shouldn't be eating. The only thing with being a veggie is that they always feed you something filled with cheese as the veggie option. I used to be veggie and hated cheese so always found it hard eating out!

No I really don't want to undo all of my hard work :( hmm, I think I'm going to be strong and just say that I really don't feel well and if need be will whisper to his mum that I have the runs! That way I can say that I'm not eating because I don't want it to go straight through me when I'm on the train back to London, I'll also try and sit at the other end of the table to his dad and hopefully he won't notice!

How are you getting on today petal? xxxx

Mishi said:
Hi mate, I think im gonna steal your pre-cooked chicken idea cos I have a night planned for next Friday too and am so worried that ill pop to mcdonalds for my egg mcmuffin hangover cure!!! Also, what are u planning on drinking? im stuck cos i usually drink all the high cal options? x

I've never thought of it before and I always end up eating loads of crap when I'm hungover haha. I think it's a pretty good idea :) I always drink vodka lime and soda. I've always drank it anyway and it's not too bad for you! What sort of stuff do you usually go for?

princess_cj said:
No I really don't want to undo all of my hard work :( hmm, I think I'm going to be strong and just say that I really don't feel well and if need be will whisper to his mum that I have the runs! That way I can say that I'm not eating because I don't want it to go straight through me when I'm on the train back to London, I'll also try and sit at the other end of the table to his dad and hopefully he won't notice!

How are you getting on today petal? xxxx

Sounds like a good idea! You don't want to cause any drama at a funeral!! I'm getting on ok today. Had a headache again this morning but drank loads of water and got through it. Got home from work and I am STARVING though!!!!!!! How are you today?

Ok day 3 of restart and I've done well :) had 2 shakes and lots of water so far. Had a massive headache this morning and it didn't help that the office was hot and stuffy :(

Weighed myself this morning and was 12st 12. Weighed in at 13 stone on Thursday with my CDC and it went up to 13st 3 due to my haughtiness over the weekend so I've undone the damage in the past 3 days.

Going to have chicken breast and veg for tea and I really need a good nights sleep!!!!!

Eughhhh and I just got up to go to the loo then and I went really dizzy and I dunno why :/ felt a bit sick today too!!

Hi Hon, just thought I'd check in on you. You are really doing so well.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm unable to continue with CD due to financial constraints, but will stay in touch on FB. I am planning on still coming onto the boards every now and then, so will keep up with your journey too.
Hope you have a good evening. x

Hey Felix, I'm good thanks although am at Paddington now and couldn't be bothered with the faff of getting water from Starbucks and making a shake so I've just had half a small pot of low fat cottage cheese from sainsburys- I didn't enjoy it all, I only like the onion and chives flavour but can't have it! Whoop well done on undoing the damage from last weekend, I think you and I are pretty much the same weight, I weighed 12.13 on Monday! Sorry to hear you felt dizzy, it's a horrible feeling :( keep strong for the rest of the evening, you can do this! Xx

Tessieg1 said:
Hi Hon, just thought I'd check in on you. You are really doing so well.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm unable to continue with CD due to financial constraints, but will stay in touch on FB. I am planning on still coming onto the boards every now and then, so will keep up with your journey too.
Hope you have a good evening. x

Hey Tess thanks for stopping by :) I'm so sorry you can't carry on with CD :( will you be trying to follow another plan or just healthy eating? I hope whatever you follow works out for you!!! Make sure you keep popping by to say hello xx

princess_cj said:
Hey Felix, I'm good thanks although am at Paddington now and couldn't be bothered with the faff of getting water from Starbucks and making a shake so I've just had half a small pot of low fat cottage cheese from sainsburys- I didn't enjoy it all, I only like the onion and chives flavour but can't have it! Whoop well done on undoing the damage from last weekend, I think you and I are pretty much the same weight, I weighed 12.13 on Monday! Sorry to hear you felt dizzy, it's a horrible feeling :( keep strong for the rest of the evening, you can do this! Xx

Ooh making a shake at a train station would be a right pain! I just have chocolate tetras so I don't have that sort of problem. Eughhhhh I really hate cottage cheese haha so I'm not envious of you! Make sure you still have your pack when you get to your OH's as you need the nutrients.

I've been and had a 3 hour (3 HOURS?!?!?! I wasn't planning on sleeping that long haha!) nap and now I feel loads better. Just cooking some chicken and veg for me and the boyfriend. He's been naughty again and asked if I wanted takeaway but I politely declined haha!!!!

I've never thought of it before and I always end up eating loads of crap when I'm hungover haha. I think it's a pretty good idea :) I always drink vodka lime and soda. I've always drank it anyway and it's not too bad for you! What sort of stuff do you usually go for?

Whatever I can get in generally white wine and soda or pints of snake bite...not very girly but its soo nice and does the job! Im tryin to stay off he voddie cos it gives me a horrid hangover and tummy ache and I think that will encourage me to eat to be honest. Is it likely that I will actually gain anything just by drinking for one nite or will it just stall my weight loss and bring me out of ketosis? xxx

Mishi said:
Whatever I can get in generally white wine and soda or pints of snake bite...not very girly but its soo nice and does the job! Im tryin to stay off he voddie cos it gives me a horrid hangover and tummy ache and I think that will encourage me to eat to be honest. Is it likely that I will actually gain anything just by drinking for one nite or will it just stall my weight loss and bring me out of ketosis? xxx

I'm not too sure. Every time I've had a night out I've always stayed the same or gained a pound or 2 and I can't tell if it's the alcohol or the crap I eat afterwards haha!! It's not recommended to drink whilst in ketosis though, apparently it can be quite dangerous. It might be worth you having something small to kick you out of ketosis before the night out but then you have the trouble of getting back on the diet afterwards. I've never had a problem in the past though but I've heard some horror stories!!!! You're best off sticking to spirits and some sort of diet pop as a mixer. I miss drinking amaretto and coke :( it's my favourite!

Mmmmmmmm my chicken and veg was lovely! Now sat watching family guy and drinking my water :) Got loads of tetras left as my OH hasn't really been sticking to CD the past week so we are going to use them up and see my CDC after the weekend, which means I'll have been back on it a week before weigh in. Woohoooooo! I was so worried about having a crap WI as it would have only been 4 days so I'm dead happy.

I'm sure I'm not in ketosis yet and I don't really feel like I'm even getting any symptoms of it? I'm getting paranoid that I'm doing something wrong!!!!

keep going hun you know you can do it and once your back in ketosis it will be a lot easier hope your feeling better today keep us posted on how your going :)xx

Hey Tess thanks for stopping by :) I'm so sorry you can't carry on with CD :( will you be trying to follow another plan or just healthy eating? I hope whatever you follow works out for you!!! Make sure you keep popping by to say hello xx

Hiya Hon, thanks very much for your reply. I saw your post on my diary too. I am leaning towards WW as I still have all my books. I am still going to have a look at other diets to see what is out there that doesn't cost too much money to do.
Will keep you posted! ;) Have a good day.x

mum of five said:
keep going hun you know you can do it and once your back in ketosis it will be a lot easier hope your feeling better today keep us posted on how your going :)xx

Thanks for your kind words :) x

So day 4 of restart and I'm still 100% :) This is probably the longest I've stuck 100% since Xmas!!!!! Sad but true!

Weighed in this morning at 12st 10 and weighed about half an hour ago at 12st 11 and three quarters haha. I know a few people disapprove but I love weighing every day as I can see it working. This is the lowest number I've seen so far since starting the diet :D

Still don't think I'm in ketosis... I haven't cheated though and it's day 4 but I don't feel different at all?

Had 2 choc tetras and about a litre and half of water so far. Struggling to think of what to have for my SS+ meal as we haven't got any chicken in and hardly any veg. Looks like an omelette mushroom for me which i dont mind!! OH is complaining because he's sick of eating meat and greens!!! He wants fajitas but I said no! He also said he wants a kebab and I said no again haha.

I worked it out earlier and if I lose 3lb at weigh in I'll be half way to my goal! How exciting!!!!!! Hope it doesn't take me as long to lose the 2nd half but at least it's coming off and not on! Hopefully it won't as I feel really motivated at the moment.

Will probably update again later if I get bored :)

Ughhhhh just had a marathon trying on clothes session and everything I have is either too big or looks stupid :( I know I should be happy about some being too big but theres some nice skirts which were too small and now I can't even wear them cos they are huge! I have loads of work clothes but nothing casual :( arghggghhhhh I'm in a bad mood now!

Hey Felix, wow it's such an achievement that you've stayed 100% for the longest time since Chrismas! Keep going, you'll get there! Yesterday didn't exactly go as planned for me, I've just hosted my diary if you want to look. So slapped wrist for me but I'm back on it 100% today and the horrible bloated feeling I had yesterday is enough to make me not make that mistake again. It's annoying when clothes get too big, put them on eBay and make some money from them, it's a win win situation. It also means you won't want to put on any weight because you won't have any clothes left that you can fit into! Hope you have a good day today xx

princess_cj said:
Hey Felix, wow it's such an achievement that you've stayed 100% for the longest time since Chrismas! Keep going, you'll get there! Yesterday didn't exactly go as planned for me, I've just hosted my diary if you want to look. So slapped wrist for me but I'm back on it 100% today and the horrible bloated feeling I had yesterday is enough to make me not make that mistake again. It's annoying when clothes get too big, put them on eBay and make some money from them, it's a win win situation. It also means you won't want to put on any weight because you won't have any clothes left that you can fit into! Hope you have a good day today xx

Thank you! Im really proud of myself for doing it an for saying no when my OH wanted to cheat!!
I have just posted in your diary :) Just make sure you get back on it and don't think you've messed it up and carry on cheating. I've done that so many times and it's not worth it :(
I did sell some dresses on eBay brand new with tags but hardly got anything for them!! They were really nice too!! Someone got a right bargain out of me haha. It's so much hassle to post them too as I'm at work all week and don't get in to town much for the post office. I'll see if my sister wants anything and everything else I'll just charity shop!

Back