Attack First day on attack

Hi everyone

I have done the attack phase before and even though it was challenging I stuck to this phase and lost 8lbs. Problem was I didnt continue. I'm a great starter and terrible at seeing things through - lack of consistency!!!. Going to track on here for support as so desperately want to get to target this time.

Any one else a great starter - but lack consistency - lets support each other:D

8lb, fantastic attack lost, come on lets get to tw xxx

Wow that is a good start, keep going hun, just one day at a time. Plan your menus and shop accordingly...make sure you aren't buying stuff for the sake of it.

I know how you feel. Just back from two weeks in the sun and feel so bloated. Currently making a shopping list to start again tomorrow. I would like to loose three stone. Need to sort this weight out once and for all!!! I will be watching your progress - Good Luck.

SS get your planner on the fridge including the snacks so you know what your having every day and only buy the food that you have put on the planner and just eat whats on the planner, if its not there you cant eat it. Great in theory i know, but its about breaking habits too and changing the way we think about food, this takes quite a relatively short period of time and is easier to do when you get some success from the scales. Good luck x

Back