First Day

caroline_ireland

MISS Failure ha
at 9am i took my latte shake this morning and couldnt believe how nice it was. Then around 1130 started getting hungry, so went to the shop and got diet orange and had a few roasted nuts. At 1 had the Chocolate shake, nice also. Ive been drinking water all day but i dont know how people drink 2 litres cause i only drank up until now 4 normal bottles agh. Going to have dinner now. I have a tiny pressure headache at the moment. I thought today would be easy but i will admit i found it a bit 'tiny' hard.

You go girl well done just make sure tht you are strong and ignore that hunger by sitting here with me and it will go away

Not bad today I had apple for breakfast 11.am coffee, 3pm veg sushi only 98 cal,5pm 1 chicken leg with wholemeal spaghetti

Tell you what today i forgot to eat my shake but i will make sure that tomorrow i don't do that mistake

Not bad today I had apple for breakfast 11.am coffee, 3pm veg sushi only 98 cal,5pm 1 chicken leg with wholemeal spaghetti

Didn't think you were allowed spaghetti due to the carbs ? :confused:

According to my program guide it says ok to eat in moderation on maintenance phase of Celebrity Slim

Maintenance is only once you've reached goal surely ? Sorry if I've misunderstood

Oh i understand it now i really mess up never mind it too late now

just coming up to 12 i had a diet orange i felt like i was cheating ha ha

Oops but it was lovely

oh no thats the last thing i want to do is start waking up, ive laid off the water now since dinner

lol same with my work, they were lookin at me going to toilet all day asking was i ok, ha ha, im not a big water drinker either maybe a pint with my dinner

If your last drink of water would be at 5pm i don't think that you will be up for the loo

A lot of that loss (although great) will be water loss as when you go into ketosis you deplete water from your glycogen stores :)

Well done for day 1 - first step on your journey! Please keep us posted, I love reading how everyone is doing and getting tips - looking to start on Monday when I get over this horrible virus thingy!

well done caroline!! the headache is quite annoying isnt it, i put mine down to having a bit to much to drink the night beore but i think it was probably the change in diet to be honest. hopefully you wont have it today and that will make it easier for you. the water drinking is a pain i agree but it will help to flush u out and keep u going to the loo, ive been up every night since starting it to go to the toilet too lol hope day two goes well for ya!

Back